It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Body Double?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Yes its definitely Clinton at her daughters house. Her voice is very clear. Cant fake that one.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mobius8
Yes its definitely Clinton at her daughters house. Her voice is very clear. Cant fake that one.

How would we know that the voice wasn't edited in afterwards, before the video was released to the public?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Professional actors and actresses do it all the time with great success.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
After looking at the pictures before and after there are things that look a little off in the after photos. One being her hair can't say if it's the colour because the lighting looks different in the photos but the cut specificly looks different, also the thickness of her hair looks a lot more fine in the after photo. (I've been a hairdresser for 6 years) although she could of had a shower after her episode because her hair in the after photo looks a little wet and seems to be more combed and not as teased to give her extra volume.

The nose and chin look different too, but that maybe the angle of the camera.

But the one thing that looks most different is if you look at her earrings they've moved from the middle of her ear lobe to the front of her ear lobe. And i doubt she would of got her ears pierced in the middle of this episode.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The biggest difference is the nose. Compare the before and after photos. The after picture has a slightly more pointed and downward sloping nose. That is not the same person. I feel kind of silly/paranoid saying that but, L@@K AT IT! The nose IS different. The resemblance is really uncanny, minus the nose.
edit on 11-9-2016 by 191stMIDET because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

That's not hilley!

Way too skinny!

Either way, that Hillary isn't wearing a bulletproof vest anymore which I'm sure lightened the load.

The thing is, 'New Hillary' isn't surrounded tightly by nervous Secret Service staffers from the time of exiting the apartment, during the absolutely staged little girl photo op (how would the SS know that kid wasn't a bomb carrier? They're supposed to be VERY worried about that sort of thing) and then she walks nonchalantly, a LOT faster and more relaxed than we've seen Hillary walking recently (actually Old Hillary kinda waddles) and as they approach the car, that SS agent isn't the least bit worried about opening the door or doing one last look around at all those spectators - they are trained NEVER to do something like this, especially since Reagan's shooting. This is so far off protocol, it's ridiculous; like maybe this is only half of the SS contingency and the other half is with the Old Hillary. There's ALWAYS one guy in front of the car door, one holding it open, one in back, shielding the protectee from buttshots from the paparazzi. With Hillary, they've been helping her in, recently.

And, she's back to carrying her own purse, unlike in the photo where they had called for the van and were heading for it earlier.

So, no bulletproof vest and exiting without tight security right next to Chelsea's apartment, a known location where everyone in NYC could have been waiting for her?

Can you say 'Dakota Apartments?' The Washington Hilton? Ford's Theater?

And Old Hillary has a real problem keeping her hair washed and styled, like she's too tired to bother even though she could hire an on demand hairstylist and makeup person. In some of those ubiquitous cell phone shots they keep replaying, she looks like she hasn't had a shower in a week. This new cheerful, confident, strong walking Hillary (supposedly with pneumonia who just collapsed an hour and a half beforehand) has nice clean styled hair...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Didn't you ever watch the Mission Impossible movies?

You can fake a voice.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Great information there Char,

I think it is important to look at all of the angles
when it comes to the Clinton's.

30 years in the business, I am sure they use all of the tricks.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The woman on the left also has a different temple. Hillary's temple is not as pronounced as the woman on the left. That is a very impressive double even with the differences.
edit on 11-9-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Technical difficulty

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yeah, you absolutely can. I used to be able to sound EXACTLY like Bill Clinton and George W. All it takes is a trained ear and practice.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11
Not buying the 2 different people theory. I looked at a bunch of photos today, from before and after the 'episode' and overlapped some in photoshop. Teeth look the same, same mole on the lip, and the hands/fingers same length etc. In some photos her nose is more pronounced. I know I have a couple of photos where it looks like my nose is a different shape than it is depending on how I'm smiling at the time. I have a very straight nose, but sometimes it can look more curved. One can also make a double chin look much more minimal if they rest the back of their tongue against the back of the roof of their mouth, which in turn can make one look thinner.

However on another note, check out this NBC News Special Report and listen in around 3:07 to how the reporter totally fumbles her way through talking about Hillary's medical condition (or lack of). Almost sounded like she was going to say something she wasn't supposed to, and then got stopped and had to ad lib her way through. As well as them repeating an obnoxious amount how this is the first episode and indication of anything wrong since 2012 bla bla. This reporter was talking nearly perfectly before she had to talk about Hillary's medications.

BUT, look at the temple. The woman on the left has a rounded protruding temple the Hillary on the left does not. Body doubles are very common with people of power. Seriously. My job is to notice details and I am damn good at my Job (if I say so myself) those photos are of two different people.
edit on 12-9-2016 by 191stMIDET because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Yeah. It's crazy. I was just being sarcastic earlier today when I brought it up in the big thread. I hadn't even seen a page about. But as I said it I 'saw' an image of her dressed like Mau, and it made the notion even funnier to my Dark Humor Lobe as traditionally harsh dictators are the ones the have so may enemies they employ such body double creatures. If only all of this reality were actually a good joke.

edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sublimecraft posted this excellent pic:

It shows that the ears are clearly different as well.

They're trying to pass of a counterfeit Hillary,

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well, my look at that, those appear to be very different!

Great work J&C in the OP, and thanks Sublime too.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's not even the same haircut. In fact, it's not close.

That is different hair, people!

I wonder if she's alive.

Maybe she was poisoned at the 911 event!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

The side on view of the two noses are completely different. The Left one is curved down and the right one is straighter and the tip is sloping up

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Amazing Simpsons voice impressionist

it's not impossible. I've seen my share of coverbands over the years and they literally study the star and practice their voice and accent to nail it

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is like the 3rd post of yours that mentions those robot parts

star for you too funny!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

From the mega thread, before it gets buried:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Well at least now its been confirmed that cyborgs really can get pneumonia. I've been wondering about this for ages.

Hillary Clinton: “I’m Really Not Even a Human Being”
HILLARY CLINTON: You guys are the first to realize that I’m really not even a human being. I was constructed in a garage in Palo Alto a very long time ago. People think that, you know, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, they created it. Oh no. I mean, a man whose name shall remain nameless created me in his garage.

ANOTHER ROUND: Are there more of you?

HILLARY CLINTON: I thought he threw away the plans, at least that’s what he told me when he programmed me — that there would be no more. I’ve seen more people that kind of don’t sweat, and other things, that make me think maybe they are part of the new race that he created: the robot race.

ANOTHER ROUND: So there’s a cyborg army is what you’re saying.

HILLARY CLINTON: But you have to cut this, you can’t tell anybody this. I don’t want anybody to know this. This has been a secret until here we are in Davenport, Iowa, and I’m just spillin’ my electronic guts to you. www.vanityfair.com...

And I was only joking last night when I first started saying it.

Best election ever!!!!

edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The ears are clearly the same, different angle, different light in each photo....nice try
lol I stand by my belief, that IS Hillary BUT she had her meds for her PRIMARY (undisclosed disease) which the meds can make her appear better again FAST!!! Sorry to pull the nurse card, but I guess I need to. I have seen this many times with MEDS!! They can make it appear like a miracle!! Edit: ALSO Same teeth...same hands....she may have a double YES, but not this time...

edit on 12-9-2016 by Mobius8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join