It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Body Double?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mobius8

L-O-L

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
She just didn wanna be there...

The penultimate narcissist, cares little for others plight, just her own.

While everyone else is standing at attention, at least putting on a show of patriotism, the narcissist thinks, what droll, how ever can I get out of this?

How else you think they so flippantly order nations to be bombed, civilians murdered, rightful leaders assassinated?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In my dying days I am really enjoying this circus show.

I am sure coc aine has this effect, turning ordinarily deflated people into superstars after a few doses.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Sublimecraft posted this excellent pic:

It shows that the ears are clearly different as well.

They're trying to pass of a counterfeit Hillary,

Here's a pic of Hillary from an article dated April 2015.

The pic confirms her real ear design.

Old pic of Hillary

here's the picture....enlarge it and see the ear shape...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

hmmm

Real Cool Earrings there !!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sublimecraft posted this excellent pic:

It shows that the ears are clearly different as well.

They're trying to pass of a counterfeit Hillary,

The ears look the same to me, just under different ambient light.

The earring on the left looks strangely longer than on the right, but it may just be an artifact.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

WTH?

Whether she is joking or telling the truth, she sounds like a pretty sh*tty person to me!

I am floored at the visible crease around her mouth. It really could be a match: Link

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Now I am beginning to wonder if the pic I used to compare to the 'after pics,' yesterday, was even Hillary. I think it was from Memorial Day. Maybe she used a double that day....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
no dubt she is not capable to rule one of most powerful country. Masters who pull strings can have more copies of her for case if one would broke down.
edit on 12-9-2016 by dzrtr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

My sister has that too.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right, like it's a crazy concept that impersonators would impersonate by mimicking vocals too. Crazy folks, we can't pretend we are other people. That's Hollywood effects.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
With ABC reporting she had died and it being removed minutes later wouldn't surprise me if she was indeed dead and they used a double.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
For what its worth, found this:

Hillary Clinton’s ‘Body Double’ Speaks!

Barnwell was sitting around and eating lunch in Los Angeles, waiting to shoot an episode of Spike TV’s Lip Sync Battle (alongside a Bill impersonator, naturally) when she first heard about it.
“I got some kind of notification: ‘When Hillary left Chelsea’s home, she looked so different. Was it a body double?’” she remembers reading. “Then my picture started appearing. I was like, ‘What? What is going on?’”
Bored in her dressing room, she then thought, “Should I have a little fun?”
Barnwell posted a picture she took of herself in front of Chelsea Clinton’s apartment back in August, along with the caption, “Maybe I was in New York today!”

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

This sounds like part of an active obfuscation campaign.

Don't forget the 'leaked' medical records...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: canDarian
With ABC reporting she had died and it being removed minutes later wouldn't surprise me if she was indeed dead and they used a double.

Right now, that's the "quiet" research.

It could blow this week as soon as somebody can confirm.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Maybe it was a hypoglycemic event that made her go down. A glucose tablet would bring a person out of that and she could be up and running in about two or three minutes. A glass of juice works good too. It could be diabetes meds or just hypoglycemia. Both can take you down when you get older really quick. Diabetes is much more common than hereditary hypoglycemia.

A brief hypoglycemic event would explain things perfectly including the lack of concern and panic by the staff.
The first video showing her collapse could have been staged or digitally doctored though. The thread about her dropping something glass made me look a little closer. I did a screen grab of the collapse and i'm not sure what she dropped, probably will be explained as just a digital compression artifact. There is a sharp triangle outline against Hillarys blue pants leg? I don't trust the video now, looks like a glass meat hook nothing Hillary would actually be carrying.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: canDarian

What? How did I miss that one?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I missed it too, here's a screencap:

Probably one of those stories they've got 'waiting in the wings.'

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's odd how non conspiracy folks are even starting to go hey...something ain't stirring the kool aide here. I think her battery just died and they had to put the Hil-bot on the charger. Extra heat drained it faster then expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join