It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Her health is deplorable. (had to say it)

Yep.
A whole basket full of deplorable.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
I'm starting to think that Hilary is very ill... but why would she persist
with the campaign?

There needs to be some kind of investigation... all this doesn't addup.

I am beginning to think she has no choice and is being forced to run and be placed in the position to do whatever she is told to do. She is literally being treated like a rag doll , being tossed around day to day and injected with god knows what. Perhaps this is the price for her freedom?
edit on 11/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Her health is deplorable. (had to say it)

If she can't handle one ceremony, then who thinks she can handle the stresses of a 14, 18 hour day as Commander in Chief?

Hillary would be the same kind of Commander-in-Chief as she has been as a Candidate. Do you think the pressure to go-go-go is more when you're in the homestretch of campaigning, than it is when you're in the Whitehouse? Since Hillary was crowned as the DNC candidate years ago, she's never experienced a 14 hour work day. Maybe not in her life.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

To be honest, up to this point I felt her health issue was just BS and a distraction from her other scandals. However, after that video I'm beginning to think it there is some legs to those rumours about her health..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The vast majority do NOT want Hillary to die before the election. But some, like me, feel that God is personally intervening in this, because the hints he's given via the judicial system are being ignored by those with legal authority. (FBI, DOJ, etc.)

Um..... what?
Now I understand just how crazy the US really can be.

link   
I think we know why the Scooby-Doo van has a wheelchair lift in the back now... don't we?
Does anyone think this is the first time this has happened?
edit on b000000302016-09-11T12:57:01-05:0012America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 12:57:01 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
More here including a shout-out to CNN to stop lying about Hillary's health:

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
In the video of her leaving Chelsea's apartment, it's shot from a distance and she's walking by herself. I don't 100 percent believe that is her.
She needs to come out and make a statement to show that she really is o.k. So where is she now supposedly? Anyone know?

I thought that was odd too.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yesterday it was the deplorable right, today its her deplorable health. What will tomorrow bring oh my.....

Just try to enjoy the ride while you can....

link   

originally posted by: starviego

In light of today's events, I think Hillary's campaign needs a new symbol.

ATS Poll: which of the following images best expresses the state of her campaign at this juncture?

Good idea!

But I say we pick from one of these:

+8 more 
link   
This is suppose to be her body double, being used for events like these.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Sublimecraft

However, after that video I'm beginning to think it there is some legs to those rumours about her health..

Good for you, interupt42. An open mind is a good thing! Her legs buckled and went limp.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: BrainSpill
Did anyone else notice how bad her left hand is shaking? I'm not sure what medical condition would cause that, but it's what alarms me most of the video.

Parkinson's Disease.

Possibly Alzheimer's late stages

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: rigel4
I'm starting to think that Hilary is very ill... but why would she persist
with the campaign?

There needs to be some kind of investigation... all this doesn't addup.

I am beginning to think she has no choice and is being forced to run and be placed in the position to do whatever she is told to do. She is literally being treated like a rag doll , being tossed around day to day and injected with god knows what. Perhaps this is the price for her freedom?

She and Bill and Chelsea took in over 100 billion dollars through the Clinton Foundation alone - that's not counting whatever her campaign has amassed - that buys a lot of expectations of favors promised.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A poll to Hillary supporters here on ATS:
After seeing this video...are you, at least, willing to now concede that she may be seriously ill?

P.S. You'll get no "I told you so" from me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Come on, people! If you are going to dance on someone's grave you should at least wait until they are dead and buried.

You're right, but it has been so long since I've danced I figured I'd get some practice in. I wouldn't want to fall, faint, pass out or cough up phlegm or anything and embarrass myself in front of 75 million deplorables celebrating.

I have a little more self-esteem than that.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Char-Lee

This one is still there we have witnessed her death.

So you have heard that she's dead? What is your source for that.

Sorry I meant "may have", weird could have sworn I wrote that!
edit on 11-9-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is suppose to be her body double, being used for events like these.

I wonder if Bill 'Hit' that.

link   

a reply to: vor78

CNN is now essentially confirming this story. They're not saying that she stumbled and lost a shoe, but that she did leave because she was feeling ill and had to be helped into her van.

If she was surrounded by Secret Service agents helping her into her van, how did the supposed witness see her stumble?

This is such a pathetic attempt at deflection it's almost comical.

Almost.

You do understand people have legs? And you can see between legs? And that human bodies don't make a very good wall to block 100% visibility? And that having one agent in front, one behind, and one each side constitutes "surrounded" according to the definition most people with a shred of intelligence operate with?

link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: BrainSpill
Did anyone else notice how bad her left hand is shaking? I'm not sure what medical condition would cause that, but it's what alarms me most of the video.

Parkinson's Disease.

Possibly Alzheimer's late stages

You haven't seen many people with Alzheimer's, have you?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join