It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I thought they were over-exaggerating when they said, "They threw her in like a slab of beef." That is, until I watched the video. lol. Now the media says 'overheating' but they leave her coat on? Make her walk? She has no water, nor did anyone hand her water that I could see.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

If it was heat stroke her clothes & hair would be drenched with sweat. Meanwhile it was barely above room temp outside!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
her feet more than buckled. she was practically dragged into the car.

Hillary's Feet Close Up

Good catch.

Now can anyone compare the 'rested and fine' Hillary exiting Chelsea's apartment an hour and a half later with the morning Hillary? The new one looks like she's got thinner legs.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A poll to Hillary supporters here on ATS:
After seeing this video...are you, at least, willing to now concede that she may be seriously ill?

P.S. You'll get no "I told you so" from me.

Actually, that's a trick question since you said "may be seriously ill". "May" just means there's a possibility. It's like asking if Trump Supporters are willing to concede that she may be completely fine but simply overheated.

In short, she may be seriously ill. She may also be temporarily ill. She may also be completely fine long term but suffered from a single bout of heat exhaustion. All of those are possible so there's not much to "concede" there.

Now if you asked her supporters to concede that she definitely was seriously ill, that's another matter altogether.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

No, its not deflection, its reality. People get ill sometimes. Live with it.

Me, I don't particularly give a rats ass which of the two morons you guys over there vote for, Clinton is a gangster and Trump is an idiot - I'm just pointing out the fact that you all like to sit with your particular partisan tinted glasses on come out with total crap about the other candidate without so much as a nod to the fact that sometimes, life happens, people get ill including standing presidents, vice presidents and presidential candidates.
edit on 11/9/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/9/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

link   
My prayers have been answered. No Clinton's in the White House again.

But she made sure that Kaine (the Radical Islam Lover) takes her place if she couldn't make it. So I wonder if he takes her place or what?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If it was heat stroke her clothes & hair would be drenched with sweat. Meanwhile it was barely above room temp outside!

Yep! She also has multiple handlers and I find it hard to belive no one gave her water before hand. 79 degrees causes all that? With low humidity ? lol

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The video made it to Al Jazeera.

Although they aren't sure if it was a stumble or a fall.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

Hillary's Feet Close Up

Good catch.

Now can anyone compare the 'rested and fine' Hillary exiting Chelsea's apartment an hour and a half later with the morning Hillary? The new one looks like she's got thinner legs.

All those feet need now are a pair of ruby slippers and a house on top.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
I thought they were over-exaggerating when they said, "They threw her in like a slab of beef." That is, until I watched the video. lol. Now the media says 'overheating' but they leave her coat on? Make her walk? She has no water, nor did anyone hand her water that I could see.

There is an explanation for that.

If she is having a seizure, you wouldn't be giving her water. It could choke her. Additionally, if her coughing IS tied up with her condition, water would be an even worse idea because the coughing indicates difficulty with swallowing.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Great questions.
I think that coat only comes off in private.
They are hiding something.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ever since the 'head wobbling' footage I have thought she has siezures or something neurological. If it was diabetes she would be able to monitor her blood sugar before events and then quite easily adjust it with glucose tablets at anytime. Having a medical team would make this easier than for most people.
Many types of seizures are not controlled entirely be medication. So even a personal medical team couldn't control where they happen. Partial seizures happen whilst people are concious, they affect different parts of the brain in diferent cases. she could have lost control of her legs and other muscles but still have been 'awake'. This would not look dignified on TV. Many people with seizures also get a feeling that they are about to happen, maybe she told her team she needed to get to the car. Sometimes they can last a few seconds or minutes. Some people are 'back to normal' seconds afterwards, I'd guess that's what's happening to her.

link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

Hillary's Feet Close Up

Good catch.

I thought the rested one looked like she'd dropped some weight, but I wasn't going to say anything because I thought it might just have been me.

link   

More great points.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In the Dark Knight Strikes Again (bad story, but illustrative for this post), the president is not even a real person:

Superman is ordered by "President Rickard" (in fact a computer-generated front for Lex Luthor and Brainiac) to stop Batman.

Hillary is filling that role nicely.

(Talk about an empty pantsuit....)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

It makes you wonder if there isn’t anything involved with Hillary that isn't a lie or questionable?
edit on 20930America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 13:20:17 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

She obviously had spent too much time around human beings and it made her ill, or she was sick to begin with which is my guess.

link   
Such compassion.
Such caring.
Such humanity.

So this is what "makes America great"?

I'll be out in the car listening to the radio.
This is deplorable.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
WOAH!!!

Zoomed-In Video Of Hillary Fall: Buckling, Stumbling, Losing Shoe At 9/11 Event [VIDEO]

A picture of the shoe is there too !!

Just lying there empty.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join