It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is suppose to be her body double, being used for events like these.

Hmmmmm...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
originally posted by: Sillyolme
All over folks.
She's back outside waving at the crowd. Stopped to talk to a child.

That's just one of her body doubles:

I screen grabbed that image from Fox today when I posted that.
edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

75 million deplorables celebrating.

lol

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
In the video of her leaving Chelsea's apartment, it's shot from a distance and she's walking by herself. I don't 100 percent believe that is her.
She needs to come out and make a statement to show that she really is o.k. So where is she now supposedly? Anyone know?

Since this is a conspiracy site---
It has been reported by confidential sources that she does have a body double. No official confirmation but it has long been speculated that both she and Bill have doubles that stand in for them when they are unable to stand. I have no idea if that is true but if it is, this would have been the time for that person to appear. Some have suggested it was her body double speaking on the campaign trail when she was doing those strange voices, trying to speak "Southern."
The reports now are that she had retreated to her home in NY. We can only hope she will stay there.
Bill looks death warmed-over in some recent photos. There is a lot of speculation that he suffers from Hep C or some other sexually transmitted disease. I have to admit that he does look a lot like an acquaintance of mine who is dying of Hep C. That would be the ultimate irony in my mind.
How about those John Lennon glasses? I admit that I have not watched, can't stand to watch her, but I've never seen her pictured with dark glasses.

link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Nah, not Alzhiemer's. She is too cognizant for that. If we are talking neuro-degenerative. It looks to be more like Parkinson's, but that may not be what it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here she is having a nice little scripted moment:

Not the subliminal by sending a little girl out there to greet her, they are trying to associate 'youth & vigor' with Hillary.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Bill looks death warmed-over in some recent photos. There is a lot of speculation that he suffers from Hep C or some other sexually transmitted disease. I have to admit that he does look a lot like an acquaintance of mine who is dying of Hep C. That would be the ultimate irony in my mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is this SANJAY GUPTKA on CNN a real medical doctor? He's saying that others felt dizzy during today's heat and that Hillary was dehydrated. Nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
With Hillary's known erratic behavior, we have to wonder if some "appearances" and even "speeches" are using a double?

The entire Clinton Campaign could be a sham.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Hilllary campaign needs to alter the "i'm wither her" slogan to "I'm withering".

She is a deplorable basket case.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A poll to Hillary supporters here on ATS:
After seeing this video...are you, at least, willing to now concede that she may be seriously ill?

P.S. You'll get no "I told you so" from me.

I believe that answer is a resounding "NO". You have to understand that liberalism has become a religion and Clinton is the "chosen one" at the moment. How else can they ignore facts, evidence, truth and blindly follow a person based upon nothing but "faith"? And I'm being serious. They will do anything, lie, cheat, steal or kill for the agenda.

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Here she is having a nice little scripted moment:

Not the subliminal by sending a little girl out there to greet her, they are trying to associate 'youth & vigor' with Hillary.

ADDITIONAL Subliminal note...
She is staged AGAIN standing by the curb waiting for the van...this time NOT collapsing and unconscious.

link   

After seeing this video...are you, at least, willing to now concede that she may be seriously ill?

As opposed to Trumps megalomanic tendency and narcissistic personality disorder?

You don't have to be "seriously ill" to over heat.

BTW - here are Bush's health records...
www.doctorzebra.com...

I particularly noted this one;

On January 13, 2002, Bush lost consciousness while sitting on a couch in the White House, watching a football game. His head hit the floor, resulting in an abrasion on his left cheekbone and a small bruise on his lower lip. The incident was blamed on a combination of (a) Bush not feeling well in previous days, and (b) an improperly eaten pretzel. Their combined effect was to slow the President's heart.

Was he unfit to be president? (well, yes he was, but I mean medically....)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The story behind that photo is that during a Golf Game, Bill was livid because Obama didn't want the DOJ to ignore Hillary's crimes..or something like that. He (Clinton) then flew to meet with Loretta Lynch himself. What he offered is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Nah, not Alzhiemer's. She is too cognizant for that. If we are talking neuro-degenerative. It looks to be more like Parkinson's, but that may not be what it is.

ALS would be te only other one i could think of. Usually affects speech first. Had an uncle die from it. Early stages you would have thought he just had a couple stiff drinks

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

The answer to IAMTAT:
Neither yes or no.
Just deflect.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The Hilllary campaign needs to alter the "i'm wither her" slogan to "I'm withering".

She is a deplorable basket case.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The story behind that photo is that during a Golf Game, Bill was livid because Obama didn't want the DOJ to ignore Hillary's crimes..or something like that. He (Clinton) then flew to meet with Loretta Lynch himself. What he offered is beyond me.

I am sure he threatened to kill her.

link   
a reply to: neformore

There is an improper way to eat a pretzel? Wow. Learn something new every day.

link   
I have no dog in this fight.

I believe she's not fit.

You Americans are wonderful people, shame that this is what you have to represent you.

link   

originally posted by: neformore

As opposed to Trumps megalomanic tendency and narcissistic personality disorder?

You don't have to be "seriously ill" to over heat.

BTW - here are Bush's health records...
www.doctorzebra.com...

I particularly noted this one;

On January 13, 2002, Bush lost consciousness while sitting on a couch in the White House, watching a football game. His head hit the floor, resulting in an abrasion on his left cheekbone and a small bruise on his lower lip. The incident was blamed on a combination of (a) Bush not feeling well in previous days, and (b) an improperly eaten pretzel. Their combined effect was to slow the President's heart.

Was he unfit to be president? (well, yes he was, but I mean medically....)

Dude...relax. You seem more upset that people are talking about an ill candidate than you sound ABOUT your ill candidate. So she is sick, dying or whatever...we have another person running so all will be fine. Trust me

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join