It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
6 posts from Syx and no replies.
Gotta Fly...

edit on 21-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

At the 4:40 and on wards, you can see the 3 people hanging from ropes prying loose rocks from the pit walls.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Kaelci, wonderful story entry as always!!!!!!
I've been meaning to get to my own, but I have to figure out where I want to go with my story line.

Timely, we keep missing each other. Hello! Waves frantically! Love the cat photo! LOL

Ten, love that cat photo! It reminds me of a husky dog I met many years ago who had one green eye and one blue. I covered one eye and the next to see which one looked best, but his odd combination was so cool. LOL

Hi Jin, enjoyed your funny pic too!

JD, you have 5 cats? Wow!

Hiya Mac! Where is our new shed kitten??????? Very cool wall scaling vid!!! Wow!

Hi Skiddy!!!

Hiya Syx! Awesome images as always my friend!
How is the Grandbaby???

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Howdy lovelies.

Today's golden advise:

You know you are bad ass when you wake up clutching Jesse Ventura's severed ponytail.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hiya Zazzy! Um...ok. LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hey Zazz

Is there a story that goes with this statement?! And if so you HAVE to tell it NOW!!!! lol

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Howdy! How are you?

Did you wrestle him for it?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hi Honey! Have to take the trash out and get the mail. Be back soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There are some people, either through nature or nurture, that have something missing from them; call it humanity. They refuse to let others live in peace. Their only purpose in this world seems to be to show just how good the good people are compared to them. I saw this today.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That sounds like fun. What else are you doing today?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hiya Skiddy! We will always have good and bad folks in this world. Hold on to the good ones to travel your path with in life.

It's just a lazy day here for me. Guess I'll get some laundry done and try to be productive. I'll run off to youtbe to watch whatever and pop in and out of here.

How is your day?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think it's nature, it can't be nurture. Though I imagine that would contribute a little bit depending on circumstances. My personal "nurturing" was non existent and I like to think, and have been told, that I've managed to come out amazing. And yet, a family member had a wonderful nurturing environment growing up, their siblings wonderful examples of humanity, and yet... she turned out to be a giant -expletive-. It's just her nature.

There are good eggs and bad eggs. *nods*

Some humans indeed, are not human.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It started off with Mr. Pee pants cussing me out, literally right after I woke up. I've been at my one friend's since.

a reply to: kaelci
I'm leaning toward nature myself. I had a bad homelife growing up but I didn't turn out rotten.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi Kaelci and Skiddy!

So Skid, I'm confused. Will you be moving in with a friend or going out to where your Mom lives or what?

As for people, there are many variations of how one grows up and how their personalities are formed and changed through the years no matter what their circumstances are. Humans are humans. Some are awesome and some suck. Sheddites are awesome.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have a friend in Indiana where I'm going. My mom was staying with a friend of hers and they were going to work something out but I'd have to give the girls away. I can't do that. So, my friend contacted me the day after I thought I'd be losing my girls and offered me a room. She'll be helping me get some assistance, too.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sounds good Skid !
Things starting to go your way.
You will be free of urine boy in no time !

* waves to Night ... 👋🖐👋

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OK guys going to bust out some country......

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
I can't wait. Lol I like the "urine boy" thing. That's highly accurate and funny.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My sister shared this on facebook today. I thought it was cool so I'm sharing.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So Skid, when will you and the girls be moving?

Hiya Timely!

Hi Jess!

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join