It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 24

With a swirl of her glass and a swish of her wine, the girl with the flowing red hair drank deeply, draining her glass within mere moments as her unblinking eyes stared angrily at the silhouette of the tower in the distance. Her anger had become a mantra, echoing throughout the recesses of her mind as she stalked through the forests and across the plains, the darkened mist swirling about her body as the sunlight above tried and failed to filter through the thick fog.

She continued on her way, consistently filling and draining her glass as the land passed beneath her feet. The grass she now crossed seemed lush and vibrant; an illusion. She could clearly see, taste, and feel the sickness within that radiating darkness; the darkness that tried to infiltrate her, to force her to succumb to the ways of the Man who lived inside that ivory tower. Her objective was clear, and she would not fall.

The bottle was empty. No matter. She cast both it and the glass aside as she strode vehemently through the fields, the illusory flowers withering into an unnatural death as her passing presence cleared the enchantment. A touch on her shoulder. Unexpected. She stopped moving and slowly turned about to face that which stood at her back. Darien!?

They stood and stared at each other for several moments, the dark mist growing heavier about them as they stood in an attentive silence.

Finally Darien smiled his customary smile, that boyish grin that caused that dimple to entrench itself deep within his cheek, and with his hand lingering on her shoulder, at last he spoke.

“Young miss. If you would kindly awaken, I desire to be freed from these ghastly tendrils down the corridor and in the lounging area. You do remember this, correct? I’ve been dangling for days!”

“I’m dreaming!?”

“Yes, my dear.”

With a jolt, Kaelci awoke and sat upright on the soft cushions that surrounded her, the gentle sun rays from the outside realm flittering through her window and dancing upon her countenance as she blinked away the last traces of sleep and hurried forth to finally allow Darien’s freedom after his and the pixies earlier failed prank.

(this was originally going to be part 2 of my World Unconcealed story... but... *shrugs and smiles* tis all but a dream)
edit on 21 9 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Anyone seen my quad bike ... ??

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Since I saw a bunch of cute cat pics a couple of pages ago, I felt compelled to add this ...

Hope all are well and happy !

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL..... haha that made me choke on my drink! Crap

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

all eyes on YOU
edit on 9/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

CRAP how the hell did you know Jin@@@@@

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Night Star

It's adorable, it's like a little kitten but not. lol... I miss my cat so much, i'm waiting to get another, i will call my next cat Bellefyre!

I got 5 that you can come pick up . . . just don't tell the wife and kids. I don't think the chickens would mind though.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey everyone!
Ill have a pretty cool video for you all tomorrow.
I was asked to film a surface blast tonight at 5 pm. Hopefully no fly rock takes out the drone.
But if it does, I bet it will look cool still!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

cool . . . what y'alls blowin up mac?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Some low grade surface ore. The price of Palladium is up, so its time to start collecting the smaller and lower grade deposits.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ah, so just a good reason to blow stuff up, gotcha. Sounded like you might have been doing a demo expo.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Yup exactly. Making the earth puke rocks lol

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

A video of some gents we hired to hang their life in the balance as they chip rocks off our open pit walls.
Skip to 4:40 to see the scalers. The first portion of the video is me looking for them!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
That reminds me of a really bad train wreck that happened in Indiana. A circus train wrecked in 1918 and a lot of people died. The spot is supposed to be haunted.

Here

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Good Morning and Hello to Everyone here or Lurking. Looks like We are gonna have a rain day here where CC and I are at.

Kaelci I Loved Your latest Story entry!! Very nice!

Chooch that was a good Story/Account of the train Wreck. Thank You for sharing that here!!

Jess Nice Pix! And I loved the pic with the Two Dragons over the doorway! Very Cool!! Also the image taken inside a shop I presume, had a Dragons head just in-frame on the right. Neat!!

Last time I was here was about 20 pages back, so please forgive Me if I missed something directed to/at Me...

Ok. Gonna cruise some Threads...
I hope You ALL have a great day!!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I just came across this image and thought it was so cute, I just Had to post it!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Cool video Mac! At one point I thought I saw a climber. It was like the guy had one leg up on a rock, and the other was straight down that he was standing on. Then after the image shifted a little, that climber was gone! It was an illusion, but looked very real! I need more coffee!! LOL!!

EDIT: Went back through the video looking for My visionary climber, and could not find the place I had seen Him... Alas... LOL!!

edit on 21-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
They held a funeral for this Brave, but not very intelligent Knight later on in the day...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
CAUTION! There is an "F" Bomb on this video... Click knowing this!!
It is a vid that captured a Flying Dragon over England a few years ago!!!?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join