It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yo Dave! How are you? and how are the little Dragons doing? Still causing mayhem?! LOL!!

edit on 15-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi Mike
Hi Dave
Hi TMFT

What's happening in shedland this fine(ish) day?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

Yah Smaug is a Java Junkie! But has a good heart. He only gets upset when people try to take some of His vast treasures! Not a very good idea, as He is one mean son of a beotch when he's riled up!!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Not much goin on here in Illinois Bro. Just crusin the threads and drinking my morning coffee!

EDIT: Oh, and I am working on something to drop in here as a continuation of My Tale... Slow but steady...
edit on 15-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey syx.

The dragons are precocious. One figured out how to get into the mini fridge in my apartment.

Eat everything and then broke the fridge. So thats out of commission. Another nearly burned down my apartment patio plants trying to imitate my charcoal bbq when i was getting the coals started one day. Started showing off that he can breath fire too and almost toasted my plumerias.

Nobody i dont want is parking infront of my apartment so thats good.

Other than that i have a little voodoo doll like thing that looks like a debt collector. Im training them to attack on sight. So far so good.

Could use an escape for a few days. Can you dispatch a dragon that can do intercontinental flights from los angeles to scotland.

I could use a ride to the nearest bar with gordi driving tiddles.

edit on 15-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Those little ones sound like they will always be in some sort of trouble. Must be the pixie dust they were enshrouded in for months, before hatching? LOL!!

Here is Oliver. He has turbine assist and can make that flight for You!! LMAO!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

...Can you dispatch a dragon that can do intercontinental flights from los angeles to scotland.

I could use a ride to the nearest bar with gordi driving tiddles.

What if..... I fitted out Tiddle's trunk as a mini-bar?? Then we could go... ANYWHERE for a drink!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not much slow month work wise and more overhead i need to accomidate. So mini panic attacks often asi try and struggle keepint a roof over my head.

Friends since childhood nearly useless and depressing to talk to. (Outside the shed. You guys are great)

Another schizophrenic severly alcoholic friend has made last month hellish for me trying to keep him from doing who knows what on any given day that would end him up in jail.

Other than my friends here in the shed. A special someone who keeps me feeling hopeful and having a purpose and a friend student im teaching stick/sword work to its been pretty depressing.

Im currently trying to make up a routine for him to follow that pieces 5 basic attack or counter attack patterns together so that he can ve more fluid with his sword work. I cant personally agree on the sequence reviewing the various thrusts for me to teach him. Im afraid its too dense material wise. But im proud of him. In sparing last week he did a sucessful Largo Mano technique and when he saw the appropriate opening he went right for my weapon hand and landed a sucessful strike with the stick.. (Thats a good thing) so yeah little things like that are keeping me buoyant

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Did I post a pic of him with his wheels and Grille painted?

Here's his fancy red leather(ette!) interior too!

Now... to get to work on that mini-bar!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi all.

Hey Gordi, how is that cute little tiddle coming along? Getting much done? BTW, A trunk bar is a BRILLIANT idea good sir!

@Jin, I forgot your in MI too! Are you going to Oktoberfest? I've went for years, and am hoping to get over there Saturday!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

YES!!!!! This us why i messes with Gordi. Innovative. Thoughtful. And cooler than me. So much i can learn. Ever needed a Padawan?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
(Continued from page 45 of The Shed 10)

After what seemed an eternity, they all reached the back wall of the pyramid, and the 'Person' who screamed was visable in the green glow of Razor's eyes. It was another 15 foot tall four armed Beast, obviously a Female.

She stood paralyzed in fear looking towards what looked like a giant Millipede! It was enormous!! It's estimated length was about 50 feet long and had, probably, 100 legs at a quick glance! Its huge mouth was lined with hundreds of tiny, but very sharp looking, teeth!

(Now)

The Huge Millipede was caught off guard as Razor jumped on it's back and began to tear off some of the many legs of the incredibly large Insect! He then began to beat the creature with it's own legs! He smashed in the side of the face of the now wailing critter with a leg held in one hand, and with the other three hands He started to rip open and tear apart the already gaping maw of The Millipede...

It was over almost as fast as it had began. The torn apart and beaten insect lay on the ground, twitching with it's last throws of its Death dance...

The Female stood stock still holding herself in a tight embrace. She was still petrified with fear, even though the creature had been defeated...

Now as She began to look around at those who stood nearby, She simply said with a weak smile, " Thank You Razor."

As She spoke those simple but heartfelt words, the air above her head began to shimmer, and dust swirled in a wide arcing circle. "Stand away!" She cried out I was caught in something such as that, on My home world. Judging by the looks of all of You, I am not there anymore?" She asked.

"No You are not. This is the land We call Accasia. Home of The Shed." Syx mentioned to the female. "What may We call You?" He asked.

"I am called Mawn." came the reply.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The Stick/Sword work sounds awesome!
(I was never talented enough in that field!)

I was actually watching the wheelchair fencers at the Rio Paralympics the other night!
They were soooooooo talented. British guy came 2nd to the Chinese world No.1 in their category. Great contest though!

(Oh, just thought... Maybe I should drive if there are any panic attacks involved.... LOL!)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

God thats an awesome bar.....er um car...car... Thats an awesome car.

The red interior is seriously pretty sweet.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey syx.

I upgraded Olivers turbines with the help of some aviation forum members who do this sorta stuff.

Oliver now does mach 6 and has cornered the Uber Dragon Lyft market with his unprecidented travel times.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Night Star

I hope you don't mind, but I've inspired myself from your thread to create the Stall - Worldwide Mutual Respect thread, which will focus on world issues.

I hope you mind not!

S+F

I am honored that the shed and its inhabitants have inspired you to create such a wonderful thread! Star and flag!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Chapter 2

The man hadn't been sitting for more than a minute before a spry little pixie flew right up to him and landed on the table. She looked to be no more than a few inches tall but was as enchanting as anything the man had ever seen. He couldn't help but feel joy as a smile spread across his face. The pixie looked at him with interest as she took a few steps across the table toward him. Her wings beat slowly as she moved.

"You have the look of a man who's seen more than you care to talk about," said the little one. Her voice was filled with the song of magic that he had heard while traversing through the ever peaceful forest. "It's not that I don't want to talk about it, little one, it is simply that there is just too much to put into words." There was a note of exhaustion on the tail end of his words, and it was clear as day that the pixie picked up on it. It was an exhaustion not of the mind or body, but of the spirit. The man had been too far, and seen too much, to feel rejuvenated in that way even though the magic of the forest seemed to have re-energized him in every other way.

"Well," said she, "I'd wager that we've got something here that can help you take your mind off of all that is weighing you down, my good man." Her tone of finality made the man feel as though she might actually be capable of helping. As she jumped off of the table her little wings began moving quicker than his eyes could follow, and she darted off through an entryway. The man could not see what was beyond the opening, though he imagined that through it would be wonders he had yet to imagine.

Though the pixie didn't promise her return, the man knew that she would back soon, so he decided to just enjoy the atmosphere of this place until such a time as the little one came back. He had found himself a nice comfortable spot at a table in the corner just a few feet left of the entrance. It was situated so that he was able to see most of what was going on there in the common area. A beautiful fire burned softly in the hearth, the outside of which was ornately decorated. What looked akin to ancient Celtic knot work gently traversed the outer edges of it, taking him back to a time and place he thought he had forgotten. Atop the mantle sat several small figures. It was the center piece that drew his eye, though, as it appeared to be perfectly placed and the detail with which it must have been crafted astounded him. Even from the other side of the room where he sat he could see the fine craftsmanship and heart put into this piece.

It looked to be a replica of a majestic, towering oak tree. The man could not find words to describe exactly how life like it appeared. Just as he was getting lost in thought a loud sound drew him back to reality. He looked toward the entrance to find that several people were entering through it. They all appeared to be men in their twenties or thirties. There were five of them, and though they were laughing and talking as they stepped through the entryway, the man could see in their faces a hardness that only comes from the battlefield. Each of them was wearing what the man though must be armor, though it moved fluidly with the movements of the men, rather than being stiff and hard like the armor found in medieval tales. The man would have bet then and there that each of these men had killed more than they ever wanted to remember.

As the five of them gathered around a table toward the center of the common area, a couple of pixies flew from another room whose entryway was opposite the one through which the pixie he had spoken to had flown. To the man's eyes it seemed as though they pixies knew the men and were comfortable with them. "This place continues to get more interesting," he said quietly to himself.

Yet again his attention was diverted. This time it wasn't new visitors that drew his gaze, but a beautiful orange colored cat rubbing against his ankles. The man had always loved cats as he could relate to them. Both he and cats always seemed to know more than they were letting on, and in his case it was usually actually true. He couldn't tell with the cats though. He thought they it could be that cats just simply always had an air of intelligence bordering on arrogance, regardless of what they really knew or didn't know.

"Hey!" The man jumped in his seat. He had been petting the cat on it's back when he heard the word. His hand stopped moving as he realized the cat was staring directly into his eyes. "It's not nice to make assumptions about others, you know..."

The man didn't know what was happening. He knew that he was hearing the words but there was no voice to accompany them. He looked around swiftly, attempting to see if any were speaking to him. "I'm down here..." The man looked back at the cat. A bewildered expression distorted his face slightly. A soft chuckle is what he heard next as he began to realize that it was the cat talking to him, but not with it's voice. "Can you hear my thoughts?" said he aloud to the feline. "Of course I can silly. How else do you think I would know that you were thinking of cats as intelligent bordering on arrogant?"

Another smile spread across the man's face. "Well, I'm sorry," he said, "But am I wrong?" The orange cat looked at him for a few seconds, unblinking. "No..." He couldn't help but laugh at this.

The cat then jumped up onto the table where the pixie had previously stood. "My, my, you have a lot of history, don't you?" The man's face softened a bit. "You have no idea..."

edit on 15-9-2016 by TheManFromTaured because: (no reason given)

Link to The Traveler thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

...Hey Gordi, how is that cute little tiddle coming along? Getting much done? BTW, A trunk bar is a BRILLIANT idea good sir!...

Hi Mom!

We're..... getting there!
I've done a lot of "small boring stuff"...

Repaired, filled and painted a rusty wing (fender?).
Fixed a leaky windscreen rubber.
Painted the Grille & Wheels.
Repaired faulty interior cabin light.
Repaired faulty registration plate light.
Installed brand new Halogen Headlamps to replace the old coal-fired ones!
Installed a new stainless steel exhaust system.
Fixed an intermittent ignition fault by (eventually) replacing the condenser.
New spark plugs.
New LT wire in the distributor.
Fixed the fuel/air mixture.
Replaced a leaky windscreen washer part (T-Piece).
MADE and fitted a modern intermittent wiper controller circuit so I don't have to keep switching the screen wipers on and off all the time!
Replaced some of the wiring to the lights and fixed a faulty Earth wire therein... I'm sure there's more...

I TOLD you it was Lots of small Boring stuff!!!!! But it keeps me busy and out of (most) trouble!

Gx

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

YES!!!!! This us why i messes with Gordi. Innovative. Thoughtful. And cooler than me. So much i can learn. Ever needed a Padawan?

I'll take a "PadaTwo!"
COOL!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

LOL Uber Dragon Lyft!!That's a good one bro!!

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join