It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 11

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

OMG, that made me cry! Did someone you know take them? Such a sad yet beautifully written poem.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Not yet. I don't know what I'll do with them.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well my day just got worse, if that was possible. These people who were going to temporarily take me in can't. My mom's trying to get me out there but neither of us can afford a bus ticket. Dang it all.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Glad they convinced you to AB, that was great!

Thanks Gordi & Night.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Have you tried online sites to find new home for the dogs? Or are you trying to get them back in the future? My wife was able to vette people very well when we had to decrease in animals (whether with dogs, cats, or chickens). Our old Great Pyrenees now has a wonderful home in Canada where she lives with goats.

Anyways, just an idea. Hope everything finds a way with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hellooooo shedigans!

Trying to catch up, but it seems rooms keep getting added here, we're gonna need more land soon.

Neways, I'm adrifting . . . just dropped in to say I gotta go . . . and type some. I just finished Act I, Scene 3 of Program 40 for the SEWC, and still need to type it up. Yup, that's right people, I write everything down in composition books first. So, I'll hopefully be back later to post it. It will at least be up tomorrow.

Peaceage

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello JD!

Skid, how the hell much does it cost for a bus ticket??

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89
I sent a message to somebody involved with animals but I haven't seen her on lately. I'll probably have to take them to the shelter.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Skid Please Look Up, Fosterdogs.com

Perhaps they can help you, there are people who will take care of your babies, until you get settled.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Skid Please Look Up, Fosterdogs.com

Ups sorry Skid, I speed read through the site and they don't seem very friendly. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, I got in touch with somebody who's going to find homes for my babies. I withdrew money from my gofundme the 12th and they said it will be here 7 to 10 business days. So there's bus money taken care of. I'm leaving with nothing but my clothes, powwow stuff, and my laptop. That's all. Then it's 21 hours and 15 minutes of a long bus trip. Lucky I don't get carsick.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Oh Skid I am crying, will you get them back? It is heart wrenching to think of.
And how far are you going? 21 hours is half way cross country.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I won't get them back. That's what's tearing me apart. I had the biggest crying fit yet over it today. As for the destination, it's Michigan. Kind of up north there.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That is a loooong trip! My thoughts, prayers and love are with you Cutie! aho!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We're crying right along with you Skid. Eventually things will turn around for you and things will get better. Once you get settled in with your Mom, maybe you can get to Doctors and get your health problems checked out and can start your way toward disability and get an income.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
May you find comfort some where in this hideous void of suffering.

Skid you got my PM.
I am so sorry, my heart aches for you. You are not alone with your pain. That is a pitiful comfort I know I hate when people say that to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry bout the pups Skid. As for the bus, well personally I'd take a long drive over a short flight any day. Best wishes and peace travel with you on your trip.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you.

Do you know if medicaid is a state thing? Would I have to reapply there? I'm going to need it for doctor visits for disability.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I got it and replied, thanks.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join