It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 11

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yeah the special Olympics. I went to the 2015 special olympics in Los angeles. I really really enjoyed it.

Its was amazingly positive to see everybody. Literally everybody from all different cultures including enemy nations getting aling. For the kids participating.

I sat in the bleachers and watched israeli and Lebanese mothers sitting side beside sharing happily in the only common language they shared. Pics on their phones of their kids.

Althpugh the world Sumo wrestling championships in long beach last year was awesome!!! If you ever get the opportunity to go to a sumo competition (hopefully as a spectator.) go. Its a blast. Sushi. Teriyaki squewers and beer while kodo drums bang loudly in between matches keeping the energy going.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

Oh I am just loving this story! And the pics were amazing too! I am very excited to learn more of this man's wondrous journey, who and what he may encounter along his way. Wonderful!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to catch up in here, still a page or two behind.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
GREAT Story entries Mike and TMFT!!!

Awesome stuff!

TMFT - Your writing reminds me of our Tom (Errollore), very well written, and clever but I suspect with a wicked sense of fun!

G

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Xellant Chapter !!! Very well done!!

Oh, do You have a nick name we can call You by inhere? We mostly use shorter names, than our Usernames...
Syx

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks! I'm glad that you like it! I'm excited to see what adventures await him as well! haha :-)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thanks Gordi! I appreciate the kind words! I will have to read his stories when I can!
I saw your entry too, is it part of a story as well? From what I read it sounds like a really interesting story. I want to catch up and read all the stories here from the beginning!

edit on 15-9-2016 by TheManFromTaured because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The stick sword stuff is pekiti tirsia. Mostly philippino blade work out of the visiyan islands.. Which is a hybrid of ancient indian sword techniques taught to the foot soldiers. That were brought over to south east asia during the various indian empires and colonies there in sumatra and java. Theres some persian empire sword technique reflected in that stream of its lineage.

Some chinese sword work brought by sailors and traders who visited the ports of south east asia.

Then it got its third infusion thats extemely influential on the arts material from spanish and italian rapier work. When they (spain) colonized the philippines.

Its an organized well thought out purely combative (nothing pretty) blade (sword and knife)and impact weapon (sticks) system.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheManFromTaured

Thanks Gordi! I appreciate the kind words! I will have to read his stories when I can!
I saw your entry too, is it part of a story as well? I want to catch up and read all the stories here from the beginning!

Yeah, we often "wander off" on our own adventures then meet up for big stuff like defending the shedlands etc
Gordi and Sporky had been "Abducted" and taken away.... But Gordi managed to break free and eliminiate his captors before finding Sporky... The "ship" seems to have brought them back to the shed now...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

...Its an organized well thought out purely combative (nothing pretty) blade (sword and knife)and impact weapon (sticks) system.

Remind me to be nice to you when you come over! ROFL

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thanx Brother!!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, I gotta go > > > >

Chrissie's out tonight, so I have my boys to annoy... uhm I mean care for... yeah... Care for lovingly and all that...

Laterz!

G

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Naw. Im a friendly lad. No worries. Have a good time with your boys tonight.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Take it easy and say hello to Your family!!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Gotta fly for a while. Everyone I hope You have a great day, or night...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Syx, loved your story entry!

Dave, you need better friends than the severely alcoholic ones. Let them get arrested. Maybe they will get some help that way.
Love hearing about your little dragons!

Gordi, that is quite the classic cool car you got there!

Sorry if I missed replying to anyone. Multi tasking, trying to have some lunch and stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you! I'm interested in seeing where your story is headed! It looks intriguing!
I'm a sucker for cross world stories...

As far as my name... in all of my travels I have always been called simply "Wanderer" or "Traveler," and even "Explorer" in some places... A name... a name...

Ah that's right! I did have a name once. Well, I suppose it is still mine since to me it was given... Before I became this traveler I had a name that was given me by my mother. I'm sad to say that I can't clearly remember what her face looked like any longer, but her voice rings clearly in my mind.

I have yet to lose the memory of her calling me by my name. It was...

Jaeger!

That is what she called me... Jaeger is my birth name. Looking back now I can see that my mother was wise beyond her years... It's as if she knew that my life would turn into this eternal hunt, and so what name is more fitting?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hello I hope all is well!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What a cool name! Never heard it before.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The lost moon...
The lost moon was found over NYC,
A sunlit sky burned the vapor away,
Morning time was where waves washed us away,
Daybreak and birds sang cool songs of the earth,
My mind rested on bales of hay,
Even the horses knew time is free,
The next night we lost the moon...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thanks! :-) I've never heard it before either...

Just kidding! hahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join