It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Poll: Trump Surges Among Latinos, African-Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Normal Americans of all races have had enough of the loser class calling the shots. Trump is going to win there's no doubt about it. Go Trump go.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That works too.
I love rock and roll metaphors.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have only read to the "A Breitbart analysis" part.
Hold on a second. I thought Trump cheerleaders didn't believe in polls?! Guess it was only polls showing he was trailing behind

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Works really well and just shows how clueless the original person was who came up with the trump train idea,so out of touch with reality and that's ironic as so many support him for his reality shows:-/

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Sillyolme

Works really well and just shows how clueless the original person was who came up with the trump train idea,so out of touch with reality and that's ironic as so many support him for his reality shows:-/

Actually, I'd say most are Voting Trump because he isn't Hillary. Funny how everyone is complaining about polls being from Breitbart. At least Breitbart hasn't been caught rigging the primaries like CNN and MSNBC. Another funny thing is Trump beat Hillary in the debate according to the MSNBC poll. Think it was by about 30% too last I checked.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Raise your hand if you were contacted to vote in this poll.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah a ntional poll that links where?

Oh ....
Here

www.breitbart.com...

Ha ha

First off, it's a poll conducted by Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald. Second off, Breitbart says he still has a lot of work to do among minorities. To quote "A Breitbart analysis of the poll notes Trump would not win with either group because 49 percent of Hispanics and 69 percent of African-Americans still have a "very unfavorable" view of him."! So, I don't see your point. You apparently don't like Breitbart as a source, yet they're saying your girl Hill is still winning that Demographic. Your hate for Trump, as well as your head being buried so far up Hill's arse, is making your comprehension more off than usual

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I have only read to the "A Breitbart analysis" part.
Hold on a second. I thought Trump cheerleaders didn't believe in polls?! Guess it was only polls showing he was trailing behind

I have always said the polls never were reliable before Labor Day. My calendar says it's after Labor Day. What does yours say?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's a favorability poll. Not a poll conducted to gauge support.

Exactly. I see Gary Johnson in a very favorable light. But he's not even one of the 2 candidates I'm considering voting for.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reigning
Normal Americans of all races have had enough of the loser class calling the shots.

You sum up the mood of the nation perfectly, Reigning. That's exactly what history books will say about the 2016 Presidential election.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I've said that the polls are pretty much unreliable till after Labor Day. Well, it's after Labor Day, and here is a recent poll. True, he doesn't match Hillary's number with minorities, but he is making major strides.

If I am reading you right you are saying that this poll is reliable, right?

Did you bother to actually read through it because it says Trump is losing.

Page 13 question #10 if you were to vote today which of the candidates would you vote for?

Donald Trump - 424

Hillary Clinton - 448

Garry Johnson - 86

Jill Stein - 27

Someone else - 9

Unsure - 31

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This election will be memorable because we're going to elect the first woman president of the United States of America.

The show leading up to it not so much.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Do the polls matter again?

This gets so confusing.

But I guess if the polls matter and are accurate, Trump is still losing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't care who said it. I suspected this would happen. Not only do I believe there are tons of voters who will not profess support for Trump but secretly do support him, I also think there are even more who are/were wavering in their professed support for Clinton.

Not very long ago, this happened:

Trump gave a speech at a black church in Detroit that I personally thought was humbled, inspiring, and insightful. He praised the churches and instead of walking in and trying to say he had all the answers, he humbly stated, "I'm here to learn." The pastor, a black, well-known, respected community leader, then proceeded to bless and annoit a humbled Trump to a round of cheers from the congregation... and the feed died, the plug purposely pulled by a Reuters employee.

Why is pretty obvious. There is no higher praise or endorsement from a pastor than an annointng. To Christians, it means literally transferring the power of God to him. Pulling that feed at that moment was a massive insult to the church and a massive insult to the entire community. That gets noticed. People may not blog all over the Internet or post on ATS, but they do notice. Come November, blogs, rants, and posts will not matter.

If Trump can keep it together, he may well carry the minority vote by November. Clinton has quite a bit to lose.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I've said that the polls are pretty much unreliable till after Labor Day. Well, it's after Labor Day, and here is a recent poll. True, he doesn't match Hillary's number with minorities, but he is making major strides.

If I am reading you right you are saying that this poll is reliable, right?

Did you bother to actually read through it because it says Trump is losing.

Page 13 question #10 if you were to vote today which of the candidates would you vote for?

Donald Trump - 424

Hillary Clinton - 448

Garry Johnson - 86

Jill Stein - 27

Someone else - 9

Unsure - 31

Yes. I know he's losing in that demo. The article is just pointing out his number's have improved in that area, not that he's winning. What's your point?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

This gets so confusing.

Trump still losing? Not as of 9/6/16. And the poll is CNN, Hillary's shills.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh I hope he does something like that. Tell them to check her ears. Then we can show him as the idiot that he is when they don't find an ear piece.

Unfortunatly he's not quite that dumb.

He might have someone else try to get a close look.

You don't get it. It doesn't matter if there is anything in her ear, it reminds people of how crooked she is.

All he has to say is - just making sure who I am debating, crooked Hillary or some debate coach. Win

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: kruphix

This gets so confusing.

Trump still losing? Not as of 9/6/16. And the poll is CNN, Hillary's shills.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters

www.cnn.com...

Polls come out every day and since the 6th there have been over 5 that show him losing even Rasmussen and LA times that are right leaning show him losing.

Daily poll results here POLLS

It is just weird that as the OP presenting a poll where Trump is losing and seeming happy about it.
edit on 9-9-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Cherry picking polls now...cute.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

www.predictit.org...

Yep...Trump is still losing.

(post by UnBreakable removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join