It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Poll: Trump Surges Among Latinos, African-Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I've said that the polls are pretty much unreliable till after Labor Day. Well, it's after Labor Day, and here is a recent poll. True, he doesn't match Hillary's number with minorities, but he is making major strides.

National Poll: Trump Surges Among Latinos, African-Americans

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has some favorable ratings among both Latinos and African-American voters, according to results of the latest Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll.

The poll's demographic breakdown showed that by combining voters who were "very favorable" and "somewhat favorable" to Trump, the billionaire developer got a positive rating from 35 percent of Hispanics and 24 percent of African-Americans.

www.newsmax.com...

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If Trump will stay on track he can destroy Clinton. Stay with the facts, stay on topic and stay away from the rants and he'll be able to put her on the spot, concerning her security lapses, her health and the obvious corruption in the "pay to play" schemes surrounding the Clinton Foundation.
Clinton is falling apart. Now all he has to do is keep his sh** together.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

edit on 9-9-2016 by FamCore because: nvm

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Expect renewed money and efforts to pour into racial violence aka BLM as a result of this news. 60 days of political motivated rioting complete with commies on their bullhorns prodding the Democratic controlled ghettos.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Make love, not war.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's a favorability poll. Not a poll conducted to gauge support.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
If Trump will stay on track he can destroy Clinton. Stay with the facts, stay on topic and stay away from the rants and he'll be able to put her on the spot, concerning her security lapses, her health and the obvious corruption in the "pay to play" schemes surrounding the Clinton Foundation.

He won't go conventional thinking and play it safe. That is the loser strategy.
If he did that he would have never visited Mexico, never went to the ghettos, never would have pounded out so many rallies in places other than where experts thought he should go.

When he destroys Hillary in the first debate, which he will do handily, then he can focus in on all of his strongest messages.

When he starts out the debate telling the moderator to check her ears and ends it with a crooked Hillary speech, the people are going to go wild. Remember she is the same person NY common people booed out of Yankee stadium as their carpet bagger Senator, the People despise her. The urge to get out to vote her out is gonna be YUUUUUUGE.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: DAVID64

He won't go conventional thinking and play it safe. That is the loser strategy.
If he did that he would have never visited Mexico, never went to the ghettos, never would have pounded out so many rallies in places other than where experts thought he should go.

When he destroys Hillary in the first debate, which he will do handily, then he can focus in on all of his strongest messages.

When he starts out the debate telling the moderator to check her ears and ends it with a crooked Hillary speech, the people are going to go wild. Remember she is the same person NY common people booed out of Yankee stadium as their carpet bagger Senator, the People despise her. The urge to get out to vote her out is gonna be YUUUUUUGE.

Here she is at Madison Square Garden,

The boos are real.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump fought 16 candidates, the Bush Dynasty, the Clinton Mob, the GOP establishment, numerous special interest groups, the mainstream media, several Fortune 500 companies, countless celebrities, 2 judges, a sitting president, half a dozen foreign heads of state, the Pope, and an army of SJWs.

If he kept it conventional he would have been out a long time ago. This is the closest thing to a real revolution in decades.

edit on 9-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Famcore, I love you and I get you but unfortunately, that post may be taken out of context.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I agree on the debates. Not on policy but on wit he is going to kill her which is all that really matters. She does not have that, can't make up zingers on the fly or even think on the fly. Nobody on that GOP stage could match his wit. It's probably his best skillset.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Kind of funny...two of the most ardent Trump supporters at my work...one is Hispanic, the other, African American...

She does not have that, can't make up zingers on the fly or even think on the fly.

She can, actually....as long as she's not having a 5 minute coughing fit... I don't like her, but I'll give her credit that she's not a poor speaker or debate performer. Of course, until now, she's only had to debate scripted puppets for the most part (and that includes the Bern, to a degree, as he certainly had to work within guidelines)....

If he kept it conventional he would have been out a long time ago. This is the closest thing to a real revolution in decades.

Totally agree....

I'm betting there will be a huge Wikileaks bit right before the debates...that should be fun....
edit on 9-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Lol my posts often are, I took it down just in case
thanks Wide-Eyes

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Exactly

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yeah a ntional poll that links where?

Oh ....
Here

www.breitbart.com...

Ha ha
edit on 992016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh I hope he does something like that. Tell them to check her ears. Then we can show him as the idiot that he is when they don't find an ear piece.

Unfortunatly he's not quite that dumb.

He might have someone else try to get a close look.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

And I never see the sudden curve until it's way too late.

Meatloaf, Bat out of Hell.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

WTF!!

Is that Davy Jones
the Reptilian driving the train?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No it's far more like Ozzy and the crazy train is going off the rails

top topics