It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Kim Jong-un is a puppet” in the eyes of North Korean elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This(visit link below) may be an old story, but it gives a hint to what might be going in North Korea now. An elite group holds with hidden hand the power over the country. So... how close would be if we guess that this elite has connections with outside NK secret societies and is puppet to them. And what if the whole NK is one big testing ground for MK-ultra type projects of the world's superpowers like US. None knows what really is happening at that super secure labor camps in NK, and even less is known what happens underneath them. Ever nobody gets chance to tell the tale... It's also so convenient to have this totalitarian governments around the globe, so you can scare your own subjects with the boogie man and induce them to pay more taxes for war and tech development. Especially if these governments are your puppet, it's just great opportunity! You can sell weaponry to the middle east(or any third world country) if you wish to, with no tracing back to you. Also... You might want to have a strategic nuclear outpost near your biggest economical enemies? Well, yes a place like NK sounds just right. And to evade all alleged conspiracies, just keep the mob believe that you are really enemy of this puppet, make the occasional media offenses between the two sides, put them in "the axis of evil" group, mock them, or else you might generate direct hate towards the state of your puppet, thus nobody will ever believe you are the mastermind behind. How else a government like NK would survive for decades along? Self sustainable NK!? Yeah, like I am a train-toy with rabbit tail...

As a North Korean (in exile), the recent developments in North Korea that have been communicated by colleagues in the country lead to a conclusion that is shocking for me beyond words can describe. What we all took to be an immutable fact of life in North Korea no longer holds: our country is no longer ruled by a Kim. The DPRK may tirelessly trumpet its system of “absolute guidance” centred on Kim Jong Un; but I have seen much that suggests otherwise, and have now had it articulated by colleagues in Pyongyang – and nothing could have astonished me more than to hear them put it in their own words – that ‘Kim Jong Un is a puppet who is being controlled by the elite’. ‘This North Korea of today is not the North Korea you used to live in’. On the first occasion I heard those words spoken by a North Korean from inside North Korea, a shiver ran through my body. Colleagues in Pyongyang describe a North Korean state that is being run by several invisible hands. To put it more specifically, an inner circle of elite, with its focal point in the Organization and Guidance Department (OGD), has now cemented itself as the collective leadership of North Korea. In effect, they have anointed Kim Jong Un as the nominal leader, while they themselves rule from behind in Kim Jong Un’s name.

Article

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

The ruling class is a hall of mirrors no mistake. They all tell so many lies that truth has no meaning left. Fake history and fake glory. Why not fill their bellies and have a fake leader?

DPRKrazy

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Lil kimmy should have taken up golf just like his dad , 11 holes in one on his first round . He could have fled to the US and got sponsorship's from krispy kreme and maccas . That would put his earning potential higher than the GDP of his country .

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Lil kimmy should have taken up golf just like his dad , 11 holes in one on his first round.

11 holes in one on his first shot.

We make best golf balls in world in DPRK. No be beaten. America balls no good no hole in one.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

More like 11 rounds, 11 holes in one - first shot.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

11 holes in one. 38 under par.
It's in the hole.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That's interesting... the idea of a whole country being used as a testing ground for all sorts of experiments.

Because who the hell knows what really goes on in North Korea besides our intelligence agencies.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

Hey don't make fun of Kimmie's dad..that MOFO invented the hamburger

As far as Kim being a puppet..sure why not, most world leaders strings are pulled from behind a curtain.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I'm thinking it was a pretty big hole

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That's a pretty interesting concept. There are more than likely other countries that are controlled by outside influences, but NK is like the looney bin where anything goes. No wonder our underground reptilian diplomat, Dennis Rodman, has spent so much time over there.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I wonder what the point of releasing information about officials he orders executed is about? Who is releasing the information? It paints him as highly unstable. Then a week later a new nuclear test is conducted. Is this our new threat of 2017? I remember the stories of their last glorified leader. The general consensus was everytime they acted out it was to garner support of decreased sanctions and to increase aid. Can anyone shed light?

top topics

join