It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So... this one made it to Snopes.

I know that folks who don't like Snopes won't believe it, but the researcher examined a lot of photos and declared it false. Also, the original "High resolution" photo... wasn't. It's a grab of a smaller area of a high rez photo that was then enhanced and blown up.

You can see the ORIGINAL photo on Snopes along with other photos from the same event that clearly show there's no earpiece.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You see the same thing in the video. Accusing people of Photoshopping it doesn't help. Focusing on other angles that clearly show nothing there is the only way to handle this situation.

Edit: that's exactly what snopes had done. This should be a closed case.
edit on 9-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: sirlancelot

Looks like an earpiece.

Go watch the video. What you are seeing is light reflecting of her ear.

Thanks for that but One gazillion frames of video showing no earpiece there will not compete with the one frame after "enhancing" claiming it is.

They likely paused the forum and turned off the cameras, swore the crowd to secrecy and then had the earpiece inserted mid question and then edited the film.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You see the same thing in the video.

NOPE the video interview posted above in HD clearly starts with a clear HD view of her left ear...Zip...Nothing there...

You are confused or making stuff up.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
So... this one made it to Snopes.

The founder of SNOPES has a brother who worked at an accounting firm that once handled the accounting for a guy whose wife is friends with a woman that worked at a company that purportedly donated to the Clinton Foundation!!!

They are a liberal, lying, propaganda machine!!! I don't consider SNOPES credible!
edit on 9-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The focus of this thread is wrong.

One needs to focus on the fact that Hillary is a lying, weak , head-bobbing, eye-crossing, lose her train of thought whilst reading off a teleprompter old globalist puppet.
Ooops, I forgot criminal.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To find a hidden earpiece, one would have to literally stick their finger in her ear...... Did snopes do that? Nope.

It's easy to see through snopes coverup..... they have no facts on Eargate.

edit on 9-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: seeker1963

RIGHT?
Could it be more obvious?

She is answering a question right now and she is damn sure being fed what she is saying! Are you seeing this?

Clearly obvious.
I wonder who is at the other end with the mic?

If I were Trump's campaign, I'd break in there with Katrina Pierson and really mess with her head.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: tommyjo

Good grief. Do you not think that officials such as the US Secretary of State would have earpieces for translation purpose? It isn't rocket science!

So you're saying then she needed an earpiece to translate what Matt Lauer was saying? To quote you "Good grief".

LOL! Good Grief right back! She wasn't wearing an earpiece when being interviewed by Matt Lauer. It is just a light reflection inside the ear the same as can be seen off her teeth.

Link to video clip

It doesn't take much to work out that on the 24 September 2009 Hillary Clinton gave a speech at the UN. It isn't really a stretch of the imagination to understand that she likes to use her own personal earpieces on hand at such a venue for translation purposes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no earpiece being worn by Hillary Clinton during the Commander-in-Chief Forum. You are being fooled by a light reflection and likely being influenced by a mindset. As I said earlier wait until the debates with Trump start. That mindset will likely resurface if Hillary has her hair over her ears. The mindset people need to believe that is why they can be so easily fooled by a light reflection.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So he added an earpiece in photoshop?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
To find a hidden earpiece, one would have to literally stick their finger in her ear...... Did snopes do that? Nope.

It's easy to see through snopes coverup..... they have no facts on Eargate.

Bold mine. Yet you are certain that she is wearing one from cropped low res pictures? Do you not see the irony /cognitive dissonance in your statement as opposed to your previous posts?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: defiythelie

Why do Matt Lauers ears not shine?

Watch the video.

Link to video

Why are there reflections off her teeth? Why are there out of focus reflections off the people in the background? It is simply the intense lighting. I have no horse in this race but I find it remarkable that a reflection off the inner ear can produce so much non-sense. I get that for some of you guys that it is a deep mindset but good grief! I bet that Hillary Clinton will wind you guys up even more during the upcoming debates by wearing her hair over her ears.

edit on 9/9/2016 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

You didn't read my previous posts....

edit on 9-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Light refracting off Mars gave the illusion right?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
90% of Twitter followers believed Hillary wore an earpiece.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The focus of this thread is wrong.

One needs to focus on the fact that Hillary is a lying, weak , head-bobbing, eye-crossing, lose her train of thought whilst reading off a teleprompter old globalist puppet.
Ooops, I forgot criminal.

Oh..Yes...let's just skip substance and go to insults...

If Trump hadn't been born to Slum-Lord Millionaire with a silver spoon in his slobbery mouth, he would have spent his youth in a facility for the mentally disabled and disturbed.

He is a man-baby.

"My wee-wee is not small!!!"

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

90% of Twitter followers

of the drudge report, where they also deny climate change and question obama's birth.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator
the vast majority of people who use the internet seem to be very much Pro Trump and anti-hillary.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: SudoNim

You look even more dense. Trump has never been accused of wearing an earpiece during a debate or press conference. You have a picture of trump wearing a media ear piece during a live feed so he could hear what was being said.

Yes he has.

I think the proof people are using for Hilary is is the picture, not the email.

You mean the picture of Hillary's ear with nothing inside. Gotcha.

The email just backs up the accusation.

How? How does it back up the accusation in anyway?

Catch up, don't embarrass yourself. Your engaging in a logical fallacy based on an actual fallacy.

Keep trying, I already embarrassed you from your previous post.

I personally do not believe she had an ear piece in as when you look from other angles you can see all the way into her ear and there does not appear to be anything there.

During the town hall my sister was telling me she saw something in her ear and kept pausing and re-winding. I did not see the same thing she did.

So you agree its rubbish. You are just trolling for no particular reason.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is not about Trump. This is about HIllary and her lying cheating ass. It is amazing. You see. I am not here defending Trump. I am accusing HIllary but ALLLLLL you guys want to do is try to point out what Trump did...etc....etc...

Trying to say they are edited or manipulated photos...wrong angle...keep on believin!

Even Trump supporters are saying they can't see anything.

Get your head out of the sand and back up Trumps behind. This thread is over, you've been duped again.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join