It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: 'We Released Thousands of Emails Clinton Herself Has Used a 'C' in Brackets'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Coughing fits, Email scandal, Inability to recall certain important details...

The POTUS candidate needs to demonstrate that they are Physically, Mentally and the illusion of being Morally capable to handle the job.

Clinton is not even near passing with a bad D- average...
edit on 7-9-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Coughing fits, Email scandal, Inability to recall certain important details...

The POTUS candidate needs to demonstrate that they are Physically, Mentally and Morally able to handle the job.

Clinton is not even near passing with a bad D- average...

Did you forget to say "in your opinion"?

Trump is a 70 year old, overweight, florid, man who has lived a life in allegedly high-stress conditions.

His "letter of health" was written in five minutes while the limo idled.

His sentences (minus teleprompter) often don't even make logical sense, and even more often, seem to indicate mental derangement.

See how that works? We both have opinions.

As do the American people; in November, we'll get to see what bad choice we make this time.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Trump is another one who is failing in my book.

Typical response...

Over sensitive much?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. If you get pulled over for running right through a stop sign you can't go to court and tell the judge that you thought stop signs were only for cars and you drive a motorcycle.

I find it absolutely preposterous she is getting away with such blatant incompetence and disregard for the law.

This woman was one of the highest ranking officials in the most powerful country in the world and she claims she doesn't know how to handle classified information!

Anyone voting for this POS especially after knowing about this is doing a disservice to this country.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

How much should we wager that Clinton will find a way to get out of the debates? Either that or she will blame her health for a poor showing.

I am sure the latest emails will be a topic that comes up.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Either that or she will blame her health for a poor showing.

If that's her excuse, then how can her sycophants say she's fit to be President? If the stress of a simple debate can do her in, being President will kill her in a week.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Either that or she will blame her health for a poor showing.

If that's her excuse, then how can her sycophants say she's fit to be President? If the stress of a simple debate can do her in, being President will kill her in a week.

That lie worked on the FBI so im sure they figured "what the hell, lets try it again".

As for her health her campaign is looking more and more like the movie weekend at bernies than a campaign.

One X factor that recently came to light is the Constitution and impeachment. Impeachment is not restricted to a person currently serving. There is the thought by some that Clinton could actually be impeached before the election, making her ineligible to be President.

I am not sure how I feel about that one. It brings me back to the argument of why the democrats didn't do certain things when they held both house of Congress and the White House. If Clinton was such an incompetent fool then they should have impeached her during her tenure.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If she is really sick and not salvageable. Maybe that will be the next FF. and whome might it be blamed on? I can think of a few scenarios...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Trump is another one who is failing in my book.

Typical response...

Over sensitive much?

Oh, lookie at the stars ....

I just demonstrated clearly that the list of reasons for Clinton to be judged "unfit" are mirrored by Mr. Trump's.

Were you overreacting when you replied to me? Or just contributing to another "political bash" thread?

Get the board out of your own eye before going after the dustspeck in mine.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Another source -

Assange says Clinton leaks might come as early as next week

He's been saying that for weeks now.

His last few "revelations" have been ... less than earth-shattering.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

His last few leaks resulted in top tier Democrats, like Debie wasserman-shultz, at the DNC losing their jobs, exposing election fraud during the Democratic primaries, showing the DNC was tipping the scales in Hillarys favor and now disclosing the fact Hillary lied to the FBI about classification markings just to name a few...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... "seemed to prove" ...

... "released on Fox News Hannity" ...

... "maybe" ... "might" ... "could be."

It won't mean anything because there's nothing here aside from more fodder for the true believers on the right-wing.

The email issue is done folks.

Stick with the stupidity about the coughing fits.

So does it not matter to you that she used the (c) herself thousands of times, or do you just not believe she did?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And the fact that Comey himself was the man who prosecuted Martha Stewart for fibbing to the FBI makes the hypocrisy all the more astounding.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

This back and forth on how awful both candidates are, is getting soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Maybe because neither candidate is meant to win... If one does, it will be both, first Clinton, then Trump on a recount.
edit on 7-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Serious question.

If something is released that shows Hillary herself used a "C" to mark classified information, would you think this proves that she lied?

And do you think lying to the FBI is a big deal?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Serious question.

If something is released that shows Hillary herself used a "C" to mark classified information, would you think this proves that she lied?

And do you think lying to the FBI is a big deal?

The (C) marks confidential information not classified if I understand correctly; the terms are used inaccurately.

I think politicians lie, Grambler.

Is Clinton a politician?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

America's top cop is protecting America's top crook. Imagine that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

His last few leaks resulted in top tier Democrats, like Debie wasserman-shultz, at the DNC losing their jobs, exposing election fraud during the Democratic primaries, showing the DNC was tipping the scales in Hillarys favor and now disclosing the fact Hillary lied to the FBI about classification markings just to name a few...

Good, Wasserman-Shultz needed to lose her position.

Nope, no election fraud.

Nope, the DNC wasn't "tipping the scales" ...

Nope, there's nothing that proves Clinton "lied" to the FBI ... do you really, really think Comey is that stupid and corrupt? Merely because he stood up for the law over political expediency?

I mean COME ON ... do you think Jim Comey didn't read these transcripts that were released? Do you think that he didn't read these emails that Assange is desperately trying to peddle as meaningful???

COME ON.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The (C) marks confidential information not classified if I understand correctly; the terms are used inaccurately.

I think politicians lie, Grambler.

Is Clinton a politician?

But the C doesn't mean alphabetical order, so she lied.

And this wasn't just a lie to the public or nobodies, this was the FBI. If me or you lie to the FBI, that would land us in jail.

I also love how far we have come in this (not me and you specifically, but the general conversation).

At first conspiracy people were laughed off when they said how corrupt politicians were. For example the practice of accepting money for political favors, or lying to the public. When people would make these accusations, they were mocked and told that it was a conspiracy theory.

Now the official line is that the corruption is so rampant that everyone does it. That was Donna Brazil's excuse for people paying for time with Hillary as Sec. of State., and now that is the excuse many people are giving for Hillary lying to the FBI.

You know what I think. If someone illegal took money to offer political favors, arrest them all. I don't care what party, I don't care if its every politician in office now. If there is proof of them lying to the FBI, arrest them all.

The difference between Hillary and all other politicians that supposedly do this is that we have proof in black and white that she gave out time for donations, an that she lied to the FBI.

The corruption will never be fixed until punishments are doled out. I refuse to allow Hillary to skate because everyone else does it, and you shouldn't excuse it either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join