It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: 'We Released Thousands of Emails Clinton Herself Has Used a 'C' in Brackets'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
** The thread title had to be shortened in order to fit**

Julia n Assange: 'We Have Released Thousands of Emails Where Clinton Herself Has Used a 'C' in Brackets'

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange made news on Fox News' "Hannity" Tuesday night when he produced evidence that seemed to prove that Hillary Clinton lied to FBI investigators about classified markings. During her FBI interview on July 2, Clinton claimed that as secretary of state she didn't know that information marked “(C)” denoted confidential material. According to the FBI documents, she had speculated that a "C" in brackets was used for marking paragraphs in alphabetical order. The obvious follow-up question -- "Gee, did you ever see an 'A' or 'B' in the preceding paragraphs?" -- was not asked. The FBI, stunningly, took her at her word.

Assange claimed that Clinton knew full well what the (C) was for -- because she has used it thousands of times herself. He dropped the bombshell at the end of his interview with Sean Hannity.

Click link for full article...

If true I don't see how Clinton is going to survive this latest revelation. It would prove she lied to the FBI with regards to classification's used in emails to denote classified info.

It's difficult to buy into the lie she didn't know what it meant when she herself used the markings in other emails. What's even worse is it demonstrates the FBI knew she was lying and did nothing about it except ignore it.

I wonder if this is the "surprise" Assange promised or if something worse is coming down the pipeline.

* - Other sources
Assange says Clinton leaks might come as early as next week
edit on 7-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

If true I don't see how Clinton is going to survive this latest revelation.

A corrupt Justice system, a corrupt Media and blind followers, ready to make excuses for anything.

It's difficult to buy into the lie she didn't know what it meant when she herself used the markings in other emails.

If, after decades in politics, she didn't know what classified markings look like, she is far too stupid to be President. That her followers believe her BS about those markings is even more amazing. I mean seriously, if she doesn't know what classified markings look like after all this time, how can she possible be competent to lead this country?
edit on 7-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Same news different day.

This back and forth on how awful both candidates are, is getting soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Is it November yet?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

True but one has to wonder at what point these antics becomes the straw that breaks the camels back.

I am thinking the lie that she can't recall / doesn't remember is safer than outright admitting she lied. A calculated risk that I feel is blowing up in her face and making her supporters look like they are complicit in a massive conspiracy to defraud the public in order to win an election.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You dont know how she'll survive? She's been skating like an Olympic Ice Skater all her life.. It wouldnt surprise me if she got away again.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
And even he said it was bad that the FBI released the docs on a long holiday weekend.

This FBI investigation is looking so dirty.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You know what's even more discouraging? That we are sitting here talking about her getting away with it, when we should be shocked and discussing how many years she will get in jail and how much money the CF will have to give back. That we just go "meh, more of that email stuff" is just downright disgusting. Yeah, we knew politics was dirty but she just takes "slimy" to a whole new level.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr

You dont know how she'll survive? She's been skating like an Olympic Ice Skater all her life.. It wouldnt surprise me if she got away again.

Given the probability in statistics eventually one of these scandals was bound to land on top of her and take her out in the political / criminal realm.

When people lie the theory is they cant tell the same lie every time they are confronted by it. So they lie to cover up the initial lie. I think in this case her lies caught up to her and the only way she sees to get out of it is by using her health as an excuse. Even then though if what Assange says is true then the health excuse goes out the window.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I am curious how the Obama administration / DOJ is going to deal with this. At what point do they throw Hillary under the bus?

If they don't throw her under the bus then they will have to explain to the American people why they are complicit in a criminal act.

Also if she does win and the Republicans keep control of the Senate I dont see Loretta Lynch being confirmed. I also would expect to see her and Comey impeached immediately.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My feeling at this stage is you could have video and audio of her in a room with putin, kim jong and... I dont know... fukn Hitler giving them all nuclear codes followed by bj's and wed still be on this same merry go round.

People get over it, the usual rules dont apply to this nasty piece of work.
She will never see jail or even get a decent slap on the wrist.

The only hope at this stage is for Trump to win in such a landslide thats its impossible to rig and say she won

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Your country is being auctioned off to the highest bidder and your Rights being whittled away a piece at a time.
Sorry your bored.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
And even he said it was bad that the FBI released the docs on a long holiday weekend.

This FBI investigation is looking so dirty.

The infamous "take out the trash" day. Media outlets only have so much room dedicated to stories. Dump enough crap over the weekend and some stories that are legitimate gets buried.

A practice that essentially screams coverup.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I don't think Obama can sacrifice her. They're too intertwined and if she goes down, it exposes him and all the ass covering he's done for her. IF it all comes apart, we'll see how the DOJ and FBI were told to ignore and hide as much as possible.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I am curious how the Obama administration / DOJ is going to deal with this. At what point do they throw Hillary under the bus?

If they don't throw her under the bus then they will have to explain to the American people why they are complicit in a criminal act.

The Obama administrations silence on these clear violations is deafening. If this wasn't an election year and if it weren't a Clinton, heads would roll.

But, you know, She smiles at the Camera and points out another 'Mean' thing Trump is misquoted as having said and the glossy eyed crowd cheers....

edit on 7-9-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I don't think Obama can sacrifice her. They're too intertwined and if she goes down, it exposes him and all the ass covering he's done for her. IF it all comes apart, we'll see how the DOJ and FBI were told to ignore and hide as much as possible.

Fair point.

The second bit of news deals with Clinton's emails and devices she used. Congress sent out stop orders to preserve documents / items related to their investigation. Its been revealed that several devices (phones / ipads) of Hillary's were destroyed and that the emails were deleted after receiving the hold order / subpoena.

A request was made by a member if Congress to the FBI to investigate those actions as obstruction of justice.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

So essentially Obama's final act is going to be the issuing of a massive amount of Presidential pardons.

classy...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Maybe the (c) stands for COUGH, we can't hear people coughing when they are sending you an email so she had to make it known to you when she sent the email she had coughing fits.

Hee hee

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Maybe the (c) stands for COUGH, we can't hear people coughing when they are sending you an email so she had to make it known to you when she sent the email she had coughing fits.

Hee hee

You know it would not surprise me if Clinton / her people try to use that as an excuse.

Stop giving them ideas

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
... "seemed to prove" ...

... "released on Fox News Hannity" ...

... "maybe" ... "might" ... "could be."

It won't mean anything because there's nothing here aside from more fodder for the true believers on the right-wing.

The email issue is done folks.

Stick with the stupidity about the coughing fits.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If true I don't see how Clinton is going to survive this latest revelation.

'' Mrs Clinton, you've lied and stolen and there is suspicions of your money influencing a number of homicides. You've lied to the public, you've broken their trust and faith in not just you but the government and its standards. You have profited from others suffering while always ensuring arrangements benefited you and your foundation, usually for the determent of people and/or the laws of the land. We have been given ample evidence via email and data leaks of multiple situations you have been involved in....all the while you have sat in that seat and pretended none of this happened or this evidence exists... Tell me, how do you sleep at night? ''

<<   2  3  4 >>

join