It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Entire world is not what it seems folks, I was "approached"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

So did even I believe . In turn its the opposite .
Meditation gives you the power to be like the Gods , once you master it perfect .
Hands joined in prayer are shackled by the Gods . You are a slave to them . These dark extraterrestrial beings
Break FREE

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: proximacentauri

Even at that level it is no different use and abuse... keep going it's a trap to get stuck at any "level" when you hit equanimity? Stop.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So, it always gives me pause when there's an uptick in this subject since nearly every time something major and bad has happened from when I was 11 or 12 until now has been preceded by an uptick in this subject. (And the one time when I was a bit younger and woke up just as dawn was breaking in California and attempted to watch cartoons, but instead watched the beginning of the violence in Tienamin square.)

There was an uptick in this subject leading up to twa800 9/11 the big damn tsunami and a bunch of other times... It's actually happened so many times now that when I see the shadow people threads start appearing now I automatically just ready myself for incoming badness.

When it comes to my experiences with the shadow things, all I can say is I don't think whatever this phenomena is it seems to be far from harmless.

Matter of fact I'm not going outside to smoke tonight and the window I'm sitting with my back to is starting to genuinely weird me out.

Honestly I don't know where I stand on believing in paranormal stuff or not, but at this point I genuinely avoid discussion of whole fields worth of topics just to avoid whatever lightning rod type attraction is brought about by discussion or even deep thought about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

All experience arises from the mind... are you scared of your sight, your hearing, your sense of touch, smell or taste? Those occur in the mind also; so what do people fear what do they get paranoid about? Absolutely nothing but their own mind and the question it can hold of "what if" silliness don't be afraid of your own mind or a future that may never occur due to those shadows in the mind lurking to go boo! Because none of them are them just you.
edit on 8-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Shadow people are literal 3D shadows of beings living in the 4th dimension, that's how they project themselves onto this realm. Like that wormhole in the movie Interstellar: anything projected onto this realm from the higher dimensions takes 3D shape like a flashlight projected onto the wall from 3D takes 2D shape. So for example a flashlight projected from the 4th dimension would be a sphere in our realm. Another user talked about this in detail almost 10 years ago on here, it's very intelligent observation of these things.

I believe that appearence of them being "shadow men" has taken this particular shape for some reason, but it might not have been the same over the history. It must have gone through some technological or perceptional modifications so it can make sense to us, the real shape of 4th dimensional beings is either incomprehensible to us or it is reptilian like many claim, ultimately demonic.

Although there's no telling what's out there, I'd expect reptilians to be of far superior intelligence to our own and their consciousness to have crazy advantage over us in terms of perceiving time, space and so on, but those shadow people seem merely like stalkers and they tend to cause fear and torment people.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Amen to this! I'm happy to know I'm not alone in my experiences of these "shadowy" people. When i first observed them though, they looked somewhat predator like, exoskeletal structure. They will stop at nothing to suppress evidence revealing themselves. I was able to actually catch 1 shot that was buried away to where it wasn't "fixed"

I actually caught it in the midst of "decloaking." I caught a really good shot of them fully decloaked i'm trying to get back the original image has been "fixed"

Some things i've learned are using panorama on iPhone the arrow should bounce hard in one direction or another in the area its standing. It will only do it once as i think, but seems to be still working now. Also viewing from reflective metal small circular in nature close to the eye looking behind you will reveal some interesting findings.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wow. I don't actually believe this is legit (it would imply they're physically there), but that scared me nonetheless. It's just really creppy image.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Alpha level? Aplha and Beta are every day rates in brain waves. Meditation level is typically Delta and Theta

Well the (assumed) repented fallen angel Anael told me that jinn work at alpha level. However, i think that seraph Anael is still fallen so i will believe you instead.

Either way, these shadow people are drifting among us, constantly feeding off the misery that their elitist grunts ram down every peasants throats 24/7.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I just find it weird that all these mysterious things and dreams and strange beings, and never ending period of 'awakening' and 'shifts' and special spirits revelations happen to people who also happen to be ATS members. What are the odds...

Weird coincidences huh?
edit on 8-9-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

No belief required science has actually tested the waves... Alpha is a very high pitched scattered frequency and well in meditation the closer the wave gets to being like that of the planet itself calming relaxing and soothing not chitter chatter of the conscious stream platting on like bad reception on an AM radio

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I just find it weird that all these mysterious things and dreams and strange beings, and never ending period of 'awakening' and 'shifts' and special spirits revelations happen to people who also happen to be ATS members. What are the odds...

Weird coincidences huh?

You have a strange way of interpreting things. Why do you find it "weird" when people who have all had similar experiences find themselves drawn to others that have experienced the same phenomenon? Seems to be the most natural human reaction you would expect.

I've had plenty of experiences with these "beings" and wouldn't be reading or commenting on this thread if otherwise.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Varelse

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Weird coincidences huh?

You have a strange way of interpreting things. Why do you find it "weird" when people who have all had similar experiences find themselves drawn to others that have experienced the same phenomenon? Seems to be the most natural human reaction you would expect.

I've had plenty of experiences with these "beings" and wouldn't be reading or commenting on this thread if otherwise.

likewise , I very rarely comment on things like this as there is always nay sayers . Personally I don't give a rats believed or not believed I just wanted to share my experience.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Ive read that meditation opens the door to dark powers. so i stay away from it.

Yeh, sure it does. Did you read that off one of the typical references you tend to fabricate?

I mean, it's not like there's documented evidence to meditation's beneficial impact to the human mind and body here, here or here.

No. Unlocking 'dark powers' sounds far more probable.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Pretty good story there, thanks

Btw

I live in Vancouver, didn't realise I would come across a Canuck so fast on ATS

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I didn't feel threatened and I did continue meditation after I saw it

If it tried to turn me off meditation it failed

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No, we are not shadow person to them

They behave as though they can fully see us

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SisterDelirium
Not to be a spoiled sport, but the shadow things in our old place bloodied my nose, bruised my leg, and threw a chest of drawers at my youngest...among other things. Never enough to do too much harm, but certainly not harmless. Believe me or not...don't care, I know what happened to us

Holy crap man

Holy crap

edit on 8-9-2016 by DannyBoy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
They want something from you, beware.

Dully warned

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: topquark

Agree 100%

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Meditation technique I used was classical transcendental meditation

As well as active light focusing type of meditation

You create a pulsating ball of light or field of light and you make it do things, healing or whatever you need

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join