It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This Entire world is not what it seems folks, I was "approached"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The OP said, "It's like we are living in a box, and these beings are looking from the outside on in."

Essentially, that is exactly what is going on.

If you read the material of any veteran, paranormal researcher, you get the distinct impression that they have come to realize that there is a sort of....thread....that connects all paranormal activities. This includes ghosts, cryptozoology, spirituality, UFOs and Aliens, orbs, bigfoot, the bermuda triangle, and just about all other 'paranormal' subjects. They all sort of bleed into each other.

To most people, it seems counter-intuitive. To many people, when they see these paranormal occurences bleeding over into each other, they tend to get the impression that it ALL must be BS, or misinterpretation, it can't ALL be real. However, it quite the opposite. The fact is, these "paranormal" things come from a realm outside of ours, and that is why they all share many similarities.

It reminds me of the fish out of water analogy. Imagine a fish. Are they aware they are swimming in water? They've never known any medium BESIDES water, so water is to them like air is to us.

It is the same with human consciousness. What we perceive as reality, is actually a mirage, in a very , very dimly lit room. As big as the physical universe is, it is nothing compared to the reality that exists OUTSIDE of the boundaries of physical reality. Physical matter came from, and goes back to, that which existed before it. Physical reality isn't reality at all....it is merely a product of the play of light and frequency.

Some people can't escape "logic" and the need for evidence/proof, and so they can't fathom a reality that is far more concrete and REAL than this subjective reality we experience. Thankfully, science is FINALLY started to catch up to what sages have known for millenia, which is what I mentioned above. However, without experiencing this for yourself, through direct experience, most people won't believe it. I don't blame them....the mind is strong, and afterall, why SHOULD they believe something that goes against their own logic, something that hasn't been proven yet?

Anyone who has ever had a truly paranormal experience, has the exact same realization. The realization that there is something much, much more "real" than this illusion we are experiencing subjectively. Ancient man realized this, and thus initiated a quest for truth, with a thirst for understanding that drove them. Throughout various cultures, in various times and places, few men have been able to pierce the veil, and see behind the curtains. These men then often times try to wake others up, in the best way they can.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DannyBoy555

What if it was you? Especialy you from the future visiting the memory of this time-space.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
S & F I have had many experiences with night time visitors , I haven't for a few years but I have had sleep paralysis a few times when they have been and I have also experienced them dragging me around my bedroom in my dreams to wake up and find I am pinned to the bed by these weird creatures . I have also had it where I am trying to scream at them and no sound is coming out absolutely terrifying experience .

they started visiting me as a teen and it stopped for a few years only for them to start coming again in my early twenties , I once saw one in the dark wide awake , id only gone to bed ten minutes prior to this and its eyes was glowing red I thought it was my rotti only to shout at him to stop staring turned the light on and dog wasn't even in my room! creepy as.

people are calling these demonic but I don't believe this to be correct . I am not sure what they are, I have enjoyed reading about other peoples stories on here . thanks for a very stimulating read.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Believe it or not, the alphabet agencies that you mention actually do have the power to appear as paranormal phenmenon..satellite terrorism, voice to skull or voices, shadow people angels everything.. the department of defense has the power to control by exploiting technology that can appear to us as a spiritual experience, you will have to do research about this though.. the important thing though is learning to decipher if appartions and things are coming from a good source, or a bad one.. most people meditate and pray to the Holy Spirit to receive an answer..

I have had hideous experiences with paranormal issues, so be careful stay alert and always question the motive of these visitors..

If it is the Department of Defense trying to experiment on you, remain aware and always stay out of their grip..

There are whistleblowers within intelligence agencies that talk about these things, one example would be manipulating technology, satellite technology to appear as the voice of God.. its very scary;

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Ive read that meditation opens the door to dark powers. so i stay away from it.

Whered you hear that at? Christian propaganda? Most people use meditation to relax and release tension.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dingdongdoodah
Yeah I have hd them since the early 90's and most are like Lucid dreaming where I suddenly feel I can control things in dreams but I know if I fly in the stars etc I going to get the sleep paralysis any second, most are dream like but one time I remember any outline of a figure trying to drag my out of bed and I could see the room cleary but in a hazy state and I was screaming it to # off...then I woke up....strange # but maybe another form of a nightmare.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Whered you hear that at? Christian propaganda? Most people use meditation to relax and release tension.

Both you and blueman12 are actually correct.

Meditation opens up the chakras to the spirit world and alters the mind frequency to the alpha level. This is the brain frequency that jinn use to execute their 'suggestions' as to what the person must do.

If you don't believe me and assume that all spirits are 'goody two shoes', try this experiment and you will wish you never tried it after what happens next.

[WARNING] Do not do this if you cannot handle demons in your life [/WARNING]

Get any crystal of quartz or fluorite and coil it up with ordinary electrical copper wire. Then attach it to a necklace and go to sleep each night.

One night, before you fall asleep you will subconsciously know there is a dark entity right next to you waiting for you to fall asleep. The copper wire keeps the meditation cycle active like your mind is still open. During sleep your conscious is offline.

The dreams, well, lets just say every dream will be hell. Multiple negative entities will drag you through hell screaming, feeding off your fear. Some can even attach themselves to the crystal as shown in the following photo.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
We are just a small part of a huge world, and our huge world is a small part of a universe, etc etc.
Personally, the more I relax and accept the weirdness, the more I see. It has always been uninterested in attaching itself to me, so far. Weirdness has been a part of my life since babyhood.
I do pray and meditate daily, and keep aware of that which could attack me.

I see the shadow people when I am doing mundane things, pulling weeds, cleaning. There is a person and he vanishes. Often, they run through my vision.

I think they are from another dimension and are looking in on us. Or their reality bumps up against ours for a second.

But I NEVER dismiss them or laugh them off. I take them seriously.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What you saw is a demon in spirit form...and yes they are curious about you and all of us...please be careful...hopefully an Angel will appear to you too... so you can see the difference.
edit on 2016-09-07T16:06:11-05:00pmWednesdaypm0720169America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have often heard that certain meditations even apparently simple yoga meditation and what not are gat ways to evil spirit world. Whats more is the person doesn't even have to know it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: SisterDelirium
Not to be a spoiled sport, but the shadow things in our old place bloodied my nose, bruised my leg, and threw a chest of drawers at my youngest...among other things. Never enough to do too much harm, but certainly not harmless. Believe me or not...don't care, I know what happened to us.

I'm not saying to be afraid. I got to the point I was angry far more than I was afraid. We were so happy to leave that place.

I wouldn't mess with that again, myself. And I certainly wouldn't encourage others to poke it with any proverbial, spiritual or real sticks.

Thats why I said, during encounters, just observe. The bullies strength lies in your fear.

So true..... its mostly all about fear.

God did not give man the spirit of fear.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Never heard of experience like this before but it is interesting and got me thinking. So it sure is one of those things that makes you ponder life surely. I think you should watch the film midnight special, its about hidden people/hidden worlds and its new.

I often wonder about this anyway but find it hard to perceive how something could be living on top of us at the same time we are. I am aware that what most people will get at is multiple dimensions so technically we are not fluctuating on the same plane but to interact we must have some connection. IF, this has any truth.

Nice thread. I hope whatever you have seen gives you some message or pointers about this world.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I know what I saw TWICE

This makes me realise that we don't know jack about the reality we live in.

Correction - YOU don't know jack about the reality we live in.

Some do, and many have known for a very long time.

No offence intended - I'm only saying, just so you're not working from false basic assumptions.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
I have often heard that certain meditations even apparently simple yoga meditation and what not are gat ways to evil spirit world. Whats more is the person doesn't even have to know it.

You do realize that meditation just means sitting quietly and being in the moment.
Meditation isn't some evil incantation or some voodoo prayer that's said, it's just literally sitting peacefully, clearing your mind, focusing on your breathing and allowing your higher self, the "being" part of you to analyze and go through and sort out any issues, mental or physical.
In fact even saying 'Meditation' like its one thing is incorrect.
There are many forms, practices, paths and ways to meditate (including Christian meditation) and saying things like "meditation is evil because demons can get you" is just ignorant religious bull crap.
Religions don't want you to have gnosis, to truly explore and examine the self - they want you to believe what they're selling and to just believe their version of things.

Don't be fooled.

edit on 7-9-2016 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
well i did actually want to start meditating . . . until now. fug that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

some very smart men have gone down in flames dealing w the supernatural…

look into shamanism:

I'll Never Go Back - Shaman Testimony
youtu.be...

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee

Hundreds of cases of ufo/abductees calling on Jesus to end their abuse have been documented…

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Ive read that meditation opens the door to dark powers. so i stay away from it.

Where did you read that? Your pastor's diary? It's the RELIGIONS that are being run by dark powers. I would advise you to stay away from those, especially the fundamentalist variety.

Meditation is a method for observing and staying with your true nature. It is not a magickal ritual in the sense you are implying.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I know what I saw TWICE

This makes me realise that we don't know jack about the reality we live in.

Correction - YOU don't know jack about the reality we live in.

Some do, and many have known for a very long time.

No offence intended - I'm only saying, just so you're not working from false basic assumptions.

Your certainty that you DO know what's going on is a clear indication that you DON'T.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Alpha level? Aplha and Beta are every day rates in brain waves. Meditation level is typically Delta and Theta

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Butt on my heels, thinking I'm screwed, look up, squinting I look up out at the sky and some dude comes walking towards me, watched him come forward, took like 20 seconds to reach me and put his hand on my shoulder.

Says, your going to be okay, then kept walking behind me out of sight, felt a little better and slump onto my hands.

F*n other-worlders. You'd think he could have at least given you a hand!

Either that or Death decided he needed some down-time.

edit on 7-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join