It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And Trump is 70 with a far busier schedule than either you or Hillary, yet he looks as healthy as most who are many years younger.

What an animal that guy is. We're lucky to witness the people's champion in action.

link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

its all the dead....they call to her.

beyond this world is a scale....and it is truer than man made gods and demons.

Death comes to us all.

edit on 9 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
It's not just the cough, one thing having a scratchy throat but this is more of a gag, definitely hear phlegm which is not a sing of allergies. She is sick and this has been going on a while.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
**BREAKING - Hillary has 2nd coughing episode on plane**

Sorry, no YT vid available yet but go to twitter and watch - my feed is going ballistic.

Also,

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank you, yep, we found the YTube, if you just scroll above there are at least two postings of it available...it just came out...so thanks for keeping on top of this.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Old age does not make one have coughing fits.

Your going to need a few fresh excuses,
might want to start exploring on that.

She turns 69 in October, so things will only get worse.
She has had two deep brain blood clots, and is on Coumadin, Thyroid meds and shows signs
of Parkinson's, and Diabete's.

She faces Congress for Perjury hearings in a few weeks.

Your going to need all the excuses you can find.

you need to show your credentials, as both a doctor and member of congress.
what signs of parkinson's, diabetes, wheres the two blood clots come from?
when did you prescribe her warfarin, proof?
i'm 39 and get coughing fits, explain doctor.
you must be the only member of congress aware she is on a perjury trial, when and what for?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe her Gollum or Jinn whatever you want to call it is still trying take full control lol

or maybe

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That's not it for her...you maybe.

But Hillary said it was an allergy to Trump -- so we all must believe that because she would never lie or obfuscate anything, ever.

I wonder what other humans she is allergic to? The POTUS is supposed to meet and mingle with all kinds of people, will her allergies make that a problem?

I am certain that if her cough was due to age-related voice changes, she would have had no problem saying so, because that's not a big deal. But this people-allergy could really be a problem as far as serving as POTUS is concerned.

ETA: Actually, this is a psychosomatic allergy. Trump was no where near her.

Psychosomatic: (of a physical illness or other condition) caused or aggravated by a mental factor such as internal conflict or stress.

How will Hillary handle the stress of a presidency with this mental condition?
edit on 5-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

If Hillary ever got something stuck on the back of her throat. Then Bill wouldn't have needed Monica

The hacks show that she isn't well. When her OWN people say things like

She's confused

She's always tired

and so on

Unless you are saying her own people are lying, then she is over the Hill. Probably not fit for dog catcher.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Darkinsider

On that topic, Obama was insulted in China, only leader without a red carpet reception, his advance team, verbally assaulted by a Chinese diplomat.
Now, The Laos president calling Obama in his native tongue "a son of a bitch" Obama then cancelled this meeting he was to have with him. What a freaking mess and disgrace. I mean really.........What the hell do we have to lose.

Peace my friends

KD

Yes but I've been told if Trump becomes President, foreign leaders won't respect us.

Half the world don't respect you anyway.

*shrug* Oh well.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burntheships

That does NOT mention uncontrollable coughing.
And does her no favors besides, really.

Oh Look - - one of the Anti-Hillary crowd.

As I said, I'm her age. I have the same issue with dry throat.

And yes, I have had coughing fits.

How many hours do you sleep a day? and when was the last time you took a 4-day vacation?

Peace
KD

Please explain the point of that question.

You were comparing yourself, healthwise, having symptoms similar to Ms. Clinton. She is known to take many hours of sleep, and has been missing in action for a number of 4-day periods....vacations, rest presumably. I was just wondering if you have had these similar lifestyle attributes.........sleeping alot....more than 8 hrs, on vacations over the last 12 months. Since you see nothing unusual with Ms. Clinton's health, because you can relate, just wanted to pursue to see if lifestyle could also be similar. Nothing sinister. Like I have stated numerous times throughout this thread, I wish nothing bad to happen to her, I am just slightly concerned.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
or............she has a flu or cold bug just like millions of other people in the nation have right now....get a grip guys

That was the excuse she used two months ago. This is one long cold don't ya think?? She's havon major health issues with the prolonged vacations she keeps taking each week and these coughing fits. I'm wondering if she has dealing with pulminary adema as a consequence of her treatment.
edit on 9/5/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Have you never gotten that feeling of something stuck in the back of your throat that wouldn't clear out no matter what you did.

Happens to everyone. Happened to me once when I was a teen, I guess I must have miraculously recovered to have made it to 30.

not for that long.....

not for months, years....

nothing water didnt help either...

she's clearly not healthy...

i suppose when she drops dead your going to say she just wanted a long sleep?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

That does NOT mention uncontrollable coughing.
And does her no favors besides, really.

Oh Look - - one of the Anti-Hillary crowd.

As I said, I'm her age. I have the same issue with dry throat.

And yes, I have had coughing fits.

How many hours do you sleep a day? and when was the last time you took a 4-day vacation?

Peace
KD

Please explain the point of that question.

You were comparing yourself, healthwise, having symptoms similar to Ms. Clinton.

NO. I am a woman of the same age. Who has issues with dry throat and cough.

She is known to take many hours of sleep, and has been missing in action for a number of 4-day periods....vacations, rest presumably.

Known by who?

I was just wondering if you have had these similar lifestyle attributes.........sleeping alot....more than 8 hrs, on vacations over the last 12 months.

I'm retired.

In no way do I have a work schedule or demands that Hillary does.

Since you see nothing unusual with Ms. Clinton's health, because you can relate, just wanted to pursue to see if lifestyle could also be similar.

Not quite what I said (I don't think, have to go back and see exact wording)

I see nothing unusual for a woman of our age to have dry throat and coughing issues.

Nothing sinister. Like I have stated numerous times throughout this thread, I wish nothing bad to happen to her, I am just slightly concerned.

Peace KD

OK. Your concern is noted.

edit on 5-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

i suppose when she drops dead your going to say she just wanted a long sleep?

I am just astonished by some of the denial I am reading. Pretty soon Donald will be calling Ms. Clinton 'Sleeping Beauty' .
How many people have a persistent cold/reflux for over a year, with the best healthcare you can buy, and a slice of your tongue missing and not be concerned and wonder what the hell is going on. This woman may be on the next "The Walking Dead" season. I dunno.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I'm 52, smoked for 35 years and still don't get coughing fits. You may want to get checked out.
Diabetics loose feeling in their feet and legs and can stumble a lot or have trouble walking. Parkinson's can also account for the falls, stumbles, "short circuits", forgetting words, hesitation in speech, etc. One does not have to be a Dr to see obvious signs of illness.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I wonder if this will be her excuse to back out of the debates?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I'm 52, smoked for 35 years and still don't get coughing fits. You may want to get checked out.

I'm assuming you also do not have the affects of menopause.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join