It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study concludes explosives used on 911

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
double post removed

edit on 7-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Same old argument. Demolitions should have been picked up on video. Would have sounded like a barrage of shot gun blasts or artillery. No evidence of steel worked on by demolitions. No remains of demolition systems. How did they so happen to put the explosives in the right spot. How did any ignition system and control devices survive the impacts and fire to function flawlessly on two different buildings.
edit on 7-9-2016 by neutronflux because: Added two buildings.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The physics doesn't lie (laws of motion). I don't know what kind of explosives were used or how they got them in or how they were set off in sequence starting around the impact areas.

The physics and observation doesn't lie.

You could offer all kinds of hypothesis about what should have or could have or shouldn't have happened, but it did.

I don't need to explain the precise means anyway.

Explosives must have and were obviously used to bring those buildings down as observed.

I suppose that the explosives used might not have involved traditional blasting caps and whatnot or C4 or whatever. I'm sure there are explosives that can be used that don't make a typical - boom, boom, boom, as with standard controlled demolitions.

That some form of explosive was used is however indisputable and incontrovertible. The physics doesn't lie.

edit on 7-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent
Yeah sure, clearly you know nothing about aviation but keep watching youtube videos, maybe one day you´ll have your education completed.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It's when topics like this come back up that I know its September already.

Back on topic, if by some means it was a planned demo' it would take a far about of prep work to pull it off. To do it with no one taking note of it, they would have to spread out the work in to smaller sections. We’re talking about a group of seven buildings all being prepped to fall all at the same time pretty much all while baiting another nation rouge group to line up with the demo’. It’d be a long shot to pull off and you’d need a really great payout for it to be worth it.

What I can’t understand is the Truther groups always go after the fall speed, direction and such. You would think after 14 years of no traction they would try a different angle like looking over all the personal that worked on the building and all the contractors. Construction and building maintains would have been the best cover so way not look in to that? All building get work done on them and we’re used it to. But the crews are all on a payroll someplace. Even if the name and info they gave was a fake it’d still lead to an odd looking dead end.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'm sure there are explosives that can be used that don't make a typical - boom, boom, boom, as with standard controlled demolitions.

That some form of explosive was used is however indisputable and incontrovertible. The physics doesn't lie.

It's the blast wave that does the damage you desire.
Silent explosives do no damage. (no such thing)

Your adherence to the idea that explosives must have been used is no different than the history of mankind.
The Sun was pulled across the sky by chariot because that's the only reference concept they had.
The locust plague was caused by mankind's misdeeds.

Open your mind to the concept that fire can warp steel.
You can find many examples/pictures online.
Then keep at the forefront that half the supports on one side were severed by the plane.
Rethink the possibilities. Look at the motives of all parties.
Did the people at the top of the government get anything out of 911?
Do the conspiracy pushers get anything out of pushing it?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
It's when topics like this come back up that I know its September already.

Back on topic, if by some means it was a planned demo' it would take a far about of prep work to pull it off. To do it with no one taking note of it, they would have to spread out the work in to smaller sections. We’re talking about a group of seven buildings all being prepped to fall all at the same time pretty much all while baiting another nation rouge group to line up with the demo’. It’d be a long shot to pull off and you’d need a really great payout for it to be worth it.

What I can’t understand is the Truther groups always go after the fall speed, direction and such. You would think after 14 years of no traction they would try a different angle like looking over all the personal that worked on the building and all the contractors. Construction and building maintains would have been the best cover so way not look in to that? All building get work done on them and we’re used it to. But the crews are all on a payroll someplace. Even if the name and info they gave was a fake it’d still lead to an odd looking dead end.

Lots of research into that already. The largest elevator contract in NYC history to modernize the elevators was given to a small obscure company over the original and only elevator company that had always handled WTC elevators. Ace elevator won out over Otis. Otis was the inventor of the braking system which enabled the high rise construction industry. Ace elevator was a nobody with a tiny office in NYC whilst Otis had a massive facility. They were there in the months leading up to 911. On that day, none of the elevators worked even though they all had redundant electrical sources in the event of power failure and all workers had left the building and refused remain on site to assist firefighters. In the past, Otis workers would always be called upon because no one knows the inside of a high rise like an elevator maintenance worker. However, Ace was no where to be found. So, mysteriously, Ace wins a contract over a 100 year old business and then files for bankruptcy in 2001 after the completion of NYC largest contract. Say what?

Then there were the Mossad bomb agents posing as art workers for 4 years in the exact impact zone of wtc1 unbeknownst to the port authority. Lots of stuff on them too. The Gelatin group. Look them up. I've got a 68 page report from the DEA on these people, you can find it online.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

After 15 years the "truther groups" have had plenty of traction.

The only people I know in social circles who still believe the official story are always afraid to talk about it, and their body language, fear and emotion, is unmistakable.

Most folks might not know the details, but they realize 15 years on that the official story is a bloody lie like most every other thing said by the government.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I rate this thread 9 out of 11.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Well another company also working under the ACE name (ace elevator inspection corp) is running started back in 2011. Also station in NY, not sure if it has any of the same staff.

Ok so if they work in to the staff at ACE (old one not the new one) that would mean they had this planned already for 7 years. Since ACE got the contract back in 1994. But really you wouldn't need to change companies to work the people in to it, but it would make it a lot easier. But this only handles the elevators, you'd also have to replace staff for other location. Cause we're not looking at small buildings.

I kind of wonder if Silverstein Properties was upset, to only have the building for a year then poof gone.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think he placed terrorism insurance on the twin towers about a month prior to their destruction, so he probably wasn't too upset about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Correction. They went bankrupt in 2006 not 2001, my mistake.

that would mean they had this planned already for 7 years.

It's my contention this was planned long before that

But this only handles the elevators, you'd also have to replace staff for other location

What other location? The two ACE elevators are not related. As for this only handling the elevator aspect, well, it's a big piece of the puzzle and it fits quite nicely. No one from ACE has ever been questioned and they're not even in the final report. Perfect cover to plant explosives exactly where they're needed and it solves the CD hypothesis.

eta:
Otis facility

ACE facility

edit on 7-9-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Like the parts of the work crew that installed all the sprinklers. Not required when the building where built but install later on. Work on that started 1975 and was finished 2001.

If I wanted free travel through out the building without question I'd go with that crew over elevator work. But you could use the elevator work to bring larger amounts of supplies with few questions. Most know what pluming tool kind of look like but tools needed to work on an elevator few questions.
edit on 7-9-2016 by ObjectZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ACE had 24/7 unsupervised free reign in the buildings to go anywhere they wanted in the months leading to 911. They had access to all the center core columns because that's where the elevator shafts are. It's the mechanics that had ample opportunity, not plumbers really.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

After 15 years the "truther groups" have had plenty of traction.

The only people I know in social circles who still believe the official story are always afraid to talk about it, and their body language, fear and emotion, is unmistakable.

Most folks might not know the details, but they realize 15 years on that the official story is a bloody lie like most every other thing said by the government.

You must not have any technically competent scientists and engineers in your social circles. If there were any explosives, where were they in the videos? Red primer paint is not thermite; Jones is a fraud or a complete idiot -- probably elements of both. Thermite as a demolition agent cannot be accurately timed to failure which it why it is not used in commercial demolitions. It takes too long to sever a beam with thermite to collapse a floor in ~200 milliseconds, which was the rate of collapse. It was a gravity collapse, but that is how demolitions work. We do not blow things "up," we kick the supports out and let them fall.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I think he placed terrorism insurance on the twin towers about a month prior to their destruction, so he probably wasn't too upset about it.

Yes he was upset.
He claimed two planes meant two events and two payouts.
The insurance said one event and one payout.
He lost the case and only received $4.55 billion.
He still had to make the monthly payment for his 99 year lease even though there were no buildings and not incoming rent.

So you decide if he made out like a bandit.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I'm probably going to regret this. Jones put some of that "red primer paint" in a calorimeter and they "blow up". Highly energetic paint primer don't you think?

It was a gravity collapse

Then why did the top explode laterally?
edit on 7-9-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Other scientists have done the same thing with WTC dust samples with a valid and certified chain of custody, and have not been able to reproduce Jones experiments. Let's start with Jones WTC samples were not stored for years free of contaminates, have no proof of not being tampered with, have no chain of evidence,and the samples were sent to him by random persons via mail. Jones experiments are not credible samples. In fact, show that Jones samples were sent to him from the WTC zip code.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And where exactly would the logs of the workers be??? Oh that's right shipped off to China within a couple of weeks without being gone through like the rest of the debris....

Jaden

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: pteridine

I'm probably going to regret this. Jones put some of that "red primer paint" in a calorimeter and they "blow up". Highly energetic paint primer don't you think?

Yet he never did that in a inert environment.... Even though he said he would! Or more likely he did that and did not like the results.

Then why did the top explode laterally?

It did not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join