It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study concludes explosives used on 911

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Do I need to spell out the fact no bodies at the WTC had injuries from detonation of charges. If columns were cut left and right at the WTC, pieces of columns, shape charges, blasting caps should have rain out of the towers. You said people were blown off their feet. If they were that close to columns bring cut, their bodies should hold evidence of fragmented columns, shape charges, and blasting caps.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No doubt. No plane hit WTC 7, no falling debris hit WTC 7, only a 2 story fire in WTC 7. Oh and coincidentally Enron accounting and tax records were stored in WTC 7 as well as IRS records and SEC records.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: pteridine

Actually I have 2 "technical guy" friends in my social circles, both engineers. One aeronautical and one civil.

Both agree with the laymen--the damage observed there at WTC could not possibly have been caused by office fires burning on the 80th floor or whatever it was, the damage from the aircraft impact notwithstanding.

Find it funny you only mention two? You don't trust AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers? I don't trust Richard Gage either!

So. I came across hundreds, if not thousands, that have officially and unofficially said fire collapse is the most probable csuse with most supporting evidence. No evidence of demolitions at the WTC. No shrapnel recovered from the cutting of columns or charges. No columns worked in by demolitions.

edit on 8-9-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hate repeating myself. But proponents of controlled demolition only have gossip. They even contradict themselves. What controlled demolition ever started from the top down?

There is no physical evidence of demolitions at the WTC.

No shrapnel from cut columns and shape charges flying out of the buildingds.

No sounds of blasting caps and shape charges setting off in WTC videos. Nobody ever said it sounds like controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: neutronflux

Some of the bodies were turned into shrapnel..

Over 750 bone fragments, including those of firefighters, were found on top of the Deutsche Bank Building

The Deutsche Bank Building at 130 Liberty Street was heavily damaged after being blasted by the avalanche of debris, ash, dust, and asbestos.  In September 2005 human remains were found on the roof, and again in March 2006, construction workers found more bone fragments. In 2006, between April 7 to April 14, more than 700 human bone fragments were discovered in the ballast gravel on the roof.

A search in 2010 found 76 more fragments of remains on the roof of the 40-story Deutsche Bank building 250 feet from the South Tower.

In total, over 800 tiny human bone fragments, all less than a half-inch long, were collected from this roof.

Think it through...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No, I'm no playing the innuendo game. Show where they recovered pieces of shrapnel and demolition from bodies.

Otherwise, the bodies were fragmented through pressure waves from compression, being blown out by compressed air, and sandblasted by debris from a collapsing building drive by compressed air.

You do know sandblasting and media blasting driven by air stripes steel of rust and paint. A human body would not fare well against a debris storm from a falling building.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Let's put it in simple terms. What you are trying to take out if context is the article outlines how hundred thousand tons of collapsing building materials pulverized human bodies, fragmented them through abrasion, and ejected those remains with the dust cloud.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Nice story by Europhysics News. Yes, no question that burning office fires could not possibly have caused all the damage observed at WTC, could not have caused the towers to collapse as they did.

Though thermite must have been used in some capacity, the only theory that explains all the observed damage, including the human sicknesses, is the nuclear theory.

His being a nuclear physicist of some sort, I cannot help but wonder if Jones is trying to steer away from the obvious signs of nuclear events there.

I long ago got tired of this whole debate, because I figured out the answer after finding this amazing researcher:

Jef f Prager - Nukes

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

If there was nukes, there would be fission products, if there was fission products there would be contamination, if there was contamination then civilians, first responders, and WTC construction workers would have contaminated homes, hospitals, fire trucks, restaurants.......

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
From the NY Times testimony of Patricia Ondrovic, an EMT at the scene, detailing that as she ran away from the collapsing first tower, it set her hair and coat on fire, and as she ran west past cars some distance from the scene, they spontaneous ignited into flames:

My partner and I grabbed our stretcher, went to put it in the back of our vehicle, and at that time, I think it was the lobby of the building behind us blew out.
Everybody started running, I didn't see him again that day. He got thrown one way, I got thrown the other way. I started running towards the West Side Highway, and there was another building on the corner, I guess it was a federal building, cause it was all the green and gray uniforms with the Smokey the Bear hats, the cops in there. I went to run in the lobby cause all of a sudden you couldn't see anything. There was smoke, there was debris, there was everything flying around.

I ran into the lobby cause I had no idea what had happened and the cops that were in there were telling everybody get out, get out, get out. Where are you gonna go? Stuffs blowing up. So I ran back out and I started running west again. At that point, there was a car on the corner of I think I was here at that point, on the West Side Highway.

Q: West Side Highway and Vesey?

A: And Vesey, yeah. I was still on Vesey, cause the building that blew up on me was on Vesey, it was on the corner next to the West Side Highway. Cause I know I was running west, I didn't run that way. Thank God, I would have been dead had I run the other way. But I ran towards the West Side Highway, and I kept running up Vesey. As I was running up Vesey, the first car blew up on me on the corner of Vessey and the West Side Highway. That set my turnout coat on fire, that set my hair on fire, and that set my feet on fire. I kept running. I got news for you, those turn out coats need to be called burn out coats, cause this thing caught up in flames. They cut two inches off my hair in less that two minutes, my coat was completely engulfed, and that was the only way I could see where I was running at that point, because I had a glow from my coat.

There's hundreds of cops all running up there, and I ended up running through this park, and I couldn't even see where I was running anymore. I kept running North.

Q: Through North Park?

A: I guess that's North Park. It's a big green, grassy area, and there's nothing there. As I was running up here, two or three more cars exploded on me. They weren't near any buildings at that point, they were just parked on the street. The traffic guys hadn't gotten a chance to tow anything yet, cause this was all during the first hour I guess of this thing happening.

So there were still cars parked on the street that were completely independent of that. Three cars blew up on me, stuff was being thrown.

I went home all bruised that day. Thank God it was only bruises. I just ran into this park along with a bunch of other people, and stuff was still blowing up, I don't think I looked back, but you couldn't see anything, everything was just black. I was running and I was falling over people, cause people were crawling on the ground cause they couldn't see anymore.

I just kept on running north. I could smell water, so I just kept on running towards the water, cause I knew that my coat was on fire, and I figured well, if I can see a boat over the water, I'm just gonna jump onto the boat and take that thing to Jersey, cause no one wants to blow up Jersey. Stuff is still blowing up behind me, as I'm running. I can hear stuff exploding.

From here: NYT Patricia Ondrovic

Full NY Times First Responders Interview List that every 9-11 researcher should read in its entirety:

graphics8.nytimes.com...

There's another one I'll try to find about a woman saying she turned around and saw a fireball coming towards her and a man just 'disappeared in a poof' - evaporated. I'll try to find that but I can't remember her name to be able to source it. The 'cars blowing up on me' that Ondrovic reports was the result of the EMP that was attracted to the metal in the engines; there's plenty of photos from that day showing engines burning without the gas tanks exploding and the front facing (towards the blast zone) of the cars being stripped of paint and the back end pristine. An EMP explains that. A gravity collapse hundreds of feet away does not.

We have had these tactical nukes in our nuclear arsenals for decades now - of small yields and radiation signatures; tight enough to control for the diameter of a 200 ft building and not much larger. (Note the blown out windows in next door buildings).

No need to wire the buildings, just plant a few bombs in each building every few floors, as was seen in the destruction. Where'd the core go, folks? That's all you have to see... it evaporated along with all those bodies and office furniture. Takes a lot of energy to evaporate thousands of tons of metal inside the core of those buildings...

I'm glad a new generation is looking at this with fresh eyes, but the kneejerk debunkers horrify me. We have to discuss this if we're going to learn and prevent it from happening again. The information is out there that the US govt has used tactical nukes plenty of times in the past in war zones. This ain't nothing new.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

If there was nukes, there would be fission products, if there was fission products there would be contamination, if there was contamination then civilians, first responders, and WTC construction workers would have contaminated homes, hospitals, fire trucks, restaurants.......

There was. The USGS found it in the dust. Read the Prager report. A nuke doesn't have to be a big mushroom cloud thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was sitting with a group of other military personal the day they dropped. While watching the video the Demo expert stands up , shaking his head, saying.... those were just demod.. WTF.. they just demod those buildings!!!

Everything got a little crazy after that, but I will always remember the look on that mans face. He Knew.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

We have had these tactical nukes in our nuclear arsenals for decades now - of small yields and radiation signatures; tight enough to control for the diameter of a 200 ft building and not much larger. (Note the blown out windows in next door buildings).

Stop with the nukes already!
It's getting ridiculous.
Google the speed of an explosion.
They range from 1800 m/sec to over 3000 in a gaseous environment.
That far exceeds the speed of sound. Say sonic boom.
You want that high speed to do the damage.
Any nuke is going to blow out all the windows on many floors instantly.
Not to mention all the surrounding buildings.
These fools on the web who are trying to convince you that a nuke was used are just that fools.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

not after all civilian flight traffic was ordered to be grounded...lol

Jaden

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Stop with the nukes already!
It's getting ridiculous.
Google the speed of an explosion.
They range from 1800 m/sec to over 3000 in a gaseous environment.
That far exceeds the speed of sound. Say sonic boom.
You want that high speed to do the damage.
Any nuke is going to blow out all the windows on many floors instantly.
Not to mention all the surrounding buildings.
These fools on the web who are trying to convince you that a nuke was used are just that fools.

These are smaller nukes with a very tight radius - reportedly the size of baseballs. After 'Czar Bomba' the biggest nuke ever, the research went quiet. They started making them smaller.

It is YOU who need to do the research. You COULD NOT HAVE read the Prager report yet; it took me days to go through that, it's extremely detailed. So we have proof you're responding to an honest post with new (to you) information and you can't be bothered to check it out; we know all we need to know now about your due diligence.

It takes a massive amount of energy far exceeding the 'speed of sound' to turn buildings, I beams, office furniture and people into dust at micron levels. He covers that, in spades (he has several other reports on the same topic, this is a synopsis).

It was reported by the pile cleanup people that nothing was left of the office furniture. One filing cabinet, ONE, was found in a subbasement, warped and melted. No other office furniture, evaporated along with over 1000 bodies.

How does any variant of a pancake collapse explain that? Should have all been there, floor/office/floor/office/floor/office - identifiable if crushed.

It wasn't.

You can lie to yourself all you want to, and some day blame it on cognitive dissonance but I've done thousands of hours of research on this from the first day; I knew that wasn't gravity, fire or jet fuel.

Prager's work proved it and he has my undying gratitude for doing the work I wasn't capable of. One big mystery in life, solved. Unlike your ranting here which solves nothing and only obfuscates.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
I was sitting with a group of other military personal the day they dropped. While watching the video the Demo expert stands up , shaking his head, saying.... those were just demod.. WTF.. they just demod those buildings!!!

Everything got a little crazy after that, but I will always remember the look on that mans face. He Knew.

Dizak, are you able to give us more of a clue of what kind of military personnel, exactly? I'd love to know, by PM if necessary.

TY! Good info. I had to think that hundreds of people had that exact same reaction at the time and were afraid to say so out loud.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Gravity? Isolated fires? I think not.

Regular embed not working:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

These are smaller nukes with a very tight radius - reportedly the size of baseballs.

Why use a bomb if it cannot even blow out windows ?
Why use an extra small nuke if a conventional explosive will do the same job ?

You guys are making this nuke stuff up out of thin air.
Nukes leave radiation.
Nukes make very loud noises.
Nukes blow out windows.
Nukes melt concrete into glass.

Show us proof of all of these.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

There is natural occurring radiation in building materials.

One, prove it was not naturally occurring radioactive isotopes in the dust already in building materials.

Two, nuclear reactions of isotopes produce specific fission products. Then resultant fission products in return decay to other specific isotopes. Prove there was fission products that resulted from a nuclear device.

Another item conspiracists will hide, granite and dry wall have radioactive isotopes. Also other building materials.

They have even found talcum powder is contaminant with radioactive isotopes. Talcum powder has been linked to certain kinds of women's cancers.

Bottom line, a nuke bomb would have exposed civilians to radiation and they would have died in hours from organ failure and international bleeding with no signs of physical trauma.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Both agree with the laymen--the damage observed there at WTC could not possibly have been caused by office fires burning on the 80th floor or whatever it was, the damage from the aircraft impact notwithstanding.

"Could not possibly?" Are they employed as working engineers or are they now in management? Ask them to explain how the strength of steel changes with temperature and see if they still say "could not possibly." www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join