It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Hispanic Trump surrogates reconsider support

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

He hasn't flip flopped on anything. What exactly has he changed positions on in regard to immigration?

Everything...Effen Ann Coulter herself was forced to stop her book tour "In Trump we Trust"..to rip into Donald Trump's flip on immigration last week.

At least he is now back to pandering to the far right...maybe he will keep his nose there all the way to crushing defeat..cuz if he tacks to the middle now, no one will believe him anyways.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: GoShredAK

People should stop wasting time discussing this imaginary thing with the OP.

I asked him multiple times to provide me with things Trump had changed about his immigration policy, and he just keeps throwing me the source from some radio, where Trump said he will soften his policy.

He won't change a thing. Not sure why do some people have hard time understanding it.

And it's ridiculously funny to read posts by our member Silly. Trump's visit to Mexico was a complete disaster""...she just keeps repeating anything she hears from Clinton's News Network, and thinks she's making a point...

Yep, I keep presenting you facts...and you keep denying they exist.

Shouldn't it concern you that he is planning to "soften" (or in other words, change) his plan at some point in the future, but he isn't going to tell anyone.

Look, the thread is about Hispanic supporters and surrogates that have been Trump supporters, and they are now withdrawing their support due to Trump's immigration speech last night.

Are you denying this is true?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

We surely do need some clarification on some of the things he has said. He's not been very clear about what he means whatsoever.

Just my opinion, but it seems like he is trying to appear like he is taking a "softer" stance on immigration without actually specifying what he will 'soften".

Doublespeak?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: GoShredAK

People should stop wasting time discussing this imaginary thing with the OP.

I asked him multiple times to provide me with things Trump had changed about his immigration policy, and he just keeps throwing me the source from some radio, where Trump said he will soften his policy.

He won't change a thing. Not sure why do some people have hard time understanding it.

And it's ridiculously funny to read posts by our member Silly. Trump's visit to Mexico was a complete disaster""...she just keeps repeating anything she hears from Clinton's News Network, and thinks she's making a point...

I think when the Pres. of Mexico publicly calls you a liar after the meeting, that is considered a disaster.

Trump's a dumpster fire.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It sounds to me like Trump is still getting the wall built. I wouldn't expect the Mexican president to agree to pay for it right away. So neither of them backed down.

I don't think Trump necessarily backed down, just chose not to negotiate the wall any further at that time and just complete his diplomatic mission.

Im sure he still plans on having Mexico pay for it somehow in the future.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Trump can not discuss or negotiate specific policies with foreign leaders yet.

He has not been elected president yet.

Pretty simple.

If he can't discuss anything...why did he go?

Besides, you know that's not true...he listed many specifics that they talked about...he just lied about not talking about paying for the wall because the Mexican President made it clear Mexico wasn't going to pay for it and Trump backed down.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
It sounds to me like Trump is still getting the wall built. I wouldn't expect the Mexican president to agree to pay for it right away. So neither of them backed down.

I don't think Trump necessarily backed down, just chose not to negotiate the wall any further at that time and just complete his diplomatic mission.

Im sure he still plans on having Mexico pay for it somehow in the future.

And what exactly was his "diplomatic mission"???

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at your blind acceptance of Trump having Mexico pay for it "somehow". I guess "somehow" is now an officially accepted policy position for the Right.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
geez, all I waiting for is to see his taxes for the last few years, just like every other president in modern history has done....but I guess that would make Donnie's head explode

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol which is it? His he softening, or hard-line on immigration. You just posted 2 diametrically different OPs.

At least your hate for the man is consistent.

Its Trump sending the mixed message trying to scam people who look at headlines and not substance

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
geez, all I waiting for is to see his taxes for the last few years, just like every other president in modern history has done....but I guess that would make Donnie's head explode

We will never see those tax returns...not a single one.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

NAW ,not at all, IT 'S NOT like if Tump wins ,THEY will RUN AWAY because they lost THEIR SJW/Prog fight against America...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join