It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons no to vote for Hillary "rodham" Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hillary care, Travel-gate, Vince foster, White-water, Cattle-gate, DNC convention, File-gate, Clinton's legal defense fraud, China-gate, IRS abuse of which includes selective tax audits to "opponents" and each of the women Bill "William Jefferson Blythe III" Clinton was accused of raping which of was Also admitted to by the IRS, Steve smith, FALN terrorist,
Cristopher Stevens, Boko-Haram Nigeria, Pardon-gate, Campaign finance fraud, State department scandals and cover-ups, Benghazi scandals and cover-ups, 300+ FOIA request's ingnored, No tangible achievements whatsoever from 4 long years as Madam SOS, Foreign interest's influencing U.S policy.

And last but not least

Foreign donations to the Clinton foundation increased 70% when Hillary Rodham Clinton ran for President Of The United States Of America.

edit on 31-8-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa
Not to mention her own personal, and serious, health issues.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Did you mention "voice that makes you want to simultaneously shove 2 sharpened #2 pencils in your ears"?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here's the best reason.

If you're excited that she will be the first woman president...there is another female running, Jill Stein who is much more progressive and ethical.

If you think she's too establishment and you don't really like Jill Stein, then there's another alternative, Gary Johnson.

We also have a smaller third party candidate, Darrell Castle, with the Constitution party.

Three excellent reasons not to vote for Hillary and Trump. Vote your conscience and don't be bullied by people who tell you that third party is a wasted vote. It's not.
edit on 31-8-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I heard from the democrats that she's the most qualified candidate ever.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Even though I could list more than what I posted without repeating a single one.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
please fix the title of this thread original poster.

ARE WE NOW ALLOWED TO START THREADS IN THIS FORUM WITHOUT ANY LINKS TO EXTERNAL CONTENT?? (Like this thread) ANYONE KNOW?
edit on 8/31/2016 by carewemust because: Links no longer required?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I just agreed with you on something. I was actually thinking about 'who do the reasons belong to' because of the apostrophe. LOL.

I was thinking about that more than the topic.

edit on 31-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

Which ones are those? She has a real doctor that gave a real report.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Gosh, poster of Clinton Bashing Thread No. 456,326, we've never heard any of that before!

Thank you for bringing this important garbage propaganda info to our attention.

We might have missed it and no know who no vote for.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

Which ones are those? She has a real doctor that gave a real report.

Hillary's had real seizures that anyone can see

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You forgot the 'Snuke'.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, Colombian scandal, Haiti scandal, Swedish scandal, Irish scandal, Iranian scandal, Asian scandal, Email scandal, Sandy Berger, Boeing bucks, Web Hubbell, Trooper-gate, NAFTA, WACO, speaking fees, 08 Presidential campaign Ads, Russian- Uranium, Selling state secrets, perjury and lying under oath in 09, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016

Here's one. Blood-gate. Hillary literally sold the blood of American's!

edit on 31-8-2016 by ssenerawa because: (Forgot to add a scandal)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And yet you feel the need to post in every one of them, basically repeating the Clinton Mantra "Nothing to see here". If there's nothing to these, why do you chase them across the boards and deny every thing that's said?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Her last name...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You can approach this from a practical stand point or a philosophical one.

From a philosophical stand point, I can understand why a voter would not cast their ballot for Clinton. If you spend that many decades living in the public eye and in public service, you're bound to have a collection of scandals and dirt. Principled people, in a normal election cycle, can look at that and come to the conclusion that it eclipses any level of comfort to offer their support. So you move onto the other candidates. If you're being objective in these principles, I don't see how Trump doesn't immediately get excluded as well but to each their own. And that leaves you third party candidates. Gary Johnson, sure.

But in the two-party system, shifting now to a practical discussion, by voting third party you're going to either have your head three feet deep in the sand or recognize that you are likely throwing away your vote. If you opt to vote third party on principle and be willing to live with the result, that too I can respect. But as is the case in any presidential election, possibly more than ever this go-round, that's a tall order to accept.

I signed up for this site almost 11 years ago when Bush was President. And I always thought, how could the country elect someone so unpresidential to the highest office. So it seems only fitting that all these years later, a candidate exists that is off the charts.

In terms of presidential, Bush is closer to Obama than Trump is to Bush. That's saying something.

Reason(s) to vote for Clinton:

1. She's not Trump.
2. Refer to #1
edit on 8-31-2016 by chissler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Listen to her coughs during speeches at the very least she had a severe cold or something to do with bronchitis or something

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: carewemust

I just agreed with you on something. I was actually thinking about 'who do the reasons belong to' because of the apostrophe. LOL.

I was thinking about that more than the topic.

Oh.. I didn't know you disagreed with me. I kind of post..watch a thread for a minute and then hummingbird away to the next one. Oh well.. Humans disagree with each other all the time.. so we're in good company, Reldra!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chissler

Everything you said just makes me want to vote for Jill Stein all the more. Well do I know I'm going to get a result i don't like either way. I refuse to abandon my integrity in some ill-fated attempt to steer this nation out of the fire and back into the frying pan. I'll pass on that thx.
edit on 31-8-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The one big reason to vote for Hillary trumps all the reasons not to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join