It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons no to vote for Hillary "rodham" Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

And as I've said in my post, someone who won't based on a principle and recognizes they may be left in a spot where they have to live with the result and all of that entails, so be it. It was an informed decision that was made. One I disagree with, but that's democracy.

If Trump were to take the Oval Office, I honestly believe it would be absolutely devastating to economies around the world, any social progress that we have witnessed since the 60's would evaporate and our personal safety would be irreparably harmed. And while I sound like a knee-jerking lunatic in saying all of that, I'm really not.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Good to know breaking state and federal laws, war crimes, and plus lying under oath is just propaganda and garbage. Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nevermind.
edit on 31-8-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chissler

Atleast you didn't say

bu...buu....bu..But trump is racist. Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The one & only thing I like about clinton is that she absolutely despises & is disgusted by balacks. Hey...I try to find good in everything, but I must support and give my vote to Mr. Trump.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am sorry but most of the people trying to get people to vote independent are Hillary supporters.

They know very well a vote for an independent is a vote for Hillary....if the race is close... they think it will be close... I think Trump will be ahead by my October on all sheets.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chissler
a reply to: Blazemore2000

And as I've said in my post, someone who won't based on a principle and recognizes they may be left in a spot where they have to live with the result and all of that entails, so be it. It was an informed decision that was made. One I disagree with, but that's democracy.

If Trump were to take the Oval Office, I honestly believe it would be absolutely devastating to economies around the world, any social progress that we have witnessed since the 60's would evaporate and our personal safety would be irreparably harmed. And while I sound like a knee-jerking lunatic in saying all of that, I'm really not.

OP is spot on with the reasons not to vote for her.

Besides the fact they want to push the "first woman potus" BS.

So why do you believe the world is so fragile that Trump would collapse everything just by being elected?

Hillary has a proven history of where the USA and the world would head if she is elected.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

His election wouldn't cause everything to collapse. The manner in which he conducts himself, the way he recklessly spews concepts without giving them any thought or its implications, it's a big damn problem that the world would be left to absorb in his wake.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Trump leads with uneducated white men. That sounds disparaging to say but it's the way the pollsters label it.

Uneducated white men are not going to put him in the white house. He's going to have to drastically improve his numbers with women, African Americans, Latinos, etc. to break through his ceiling. And I don't see that happening. Definitely not in the polls.

I believe Trump's only chance at winning is he maxes out with his base on getting out the vote and Clinton's numbers dip to a point where Trump overtakes her. I'm stating the absolute obvious but I think the point I'm making is clear, Clinton will have to lose this campaign in order for Trump to win. He will not win this election, but Clinton could lose it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

"Trump leads with uneducated white men."

That's total BS pushed by Clinton and the Clinton supporting MSM.

One could easily say that in 2008 and 2012:

Obama led with uneducated black men and he won the White House. What's your point?

If you are going to use "uneducated" as a defing term for male Trump supporters, it stands to reason that women who vote for Trump are uneducated as well.

I don't see Hillary running around talking about how evil uneducated women are that vote for Trump.... My guess is you will never see her or the Clinton biased MSM call the women Trump supporters uneducated.... because you know..that doesn't fit very well with her claims about how "all women deserve to be treated the same" BS....

Same ole same ole.. status quo
edit on R392016-08-31T21:39:27-05:00k398Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My point was that the largest component of Trump's base is an isolated demographic of the country.

And his polling is so poor in other demographics, I personally do not believe he represents a credible chance at winning this election.

Obama did win the African American vote in those elections. But he also won many other demographics, women being no small one. Trump's polling with women is historically low. He doesn't have the support in other areas, in my opinion, to offset his deficits in others.

Women and minorities in the country are not going to suddenly do an about face in the last few weeks of this campaign to give Trump the 5-6 points he needs right now. That's 6+ million people that need to decide that suddenly they are going to support him. Enough has been said and done by now that people on Trump have largely made up their mind.

The unknown that's left though is whether or not enough people opt to not vote for Clinton.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You obviously did not research anything I posted because you replied less than 30 minutes prior to the OP.

And we all know it would take far far longer than that to be enlightened upon all the scandal's and/or crimes Hillary has commited that are set
in stone.

Not even mentioning the "allegations"

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Says freaking who?

Who says the majority of Trumps male white supporters are uneducated?

Who is freaking defining the term "uneducated" and what is that criteria? That if you do not have a college degree you are uneducated? I will side with Mike Rowe on that one.

That is total BS.

All I have is a high school diploma. I do not consider myself to be uneducated, as a matter of fact I consider myself highly educated.

I have literally dozens of technical courses under my belt and spent 25 years with a TS/SCI clearance and retired at $100,000 a year.... not bad since I am uneducated white male who only graduated high school.

A piece of sheepskin means absolutely nothing other than somewhere,,, a very unhappy sheep is missing some of its skin.

edit on R142016-08-31T21:14:12-05:00k148Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R152016-08-31T21:15:31-05:00k158Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162016-08-31T21:16:30-05:00k168Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

EVERYONE knows INCUBI don't get SICK...GEEZE.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

His election wouldn't cause everything to collapse. The manner in which he conducts himself, the way he recklessly spews concepts without giving them any thought or its implications, it's a big damn problem that the world would be left to absorb in his wake.

So says you.

He's not king of the world and look at the wake hillary left in Libya, for 1 example.

You are just being a little paranoid because of what has come before by electing the same old BS.

Of course if one does the same thing over and over, etc, etc which leads to political and societal entropy, apathy and failure.

What you brought up about the rest of the world having to actually think and work out their own problems and taking care of their own, is exactly what is wrong with them, not Trump.

Hillary is just not fit to be in any office and anyone voting for her has stripped some gears.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'd imagine each polling company has various criteria for what they consider educated. I haven't read up on each to know the specifics. I'd guess along with you that it probably refers to a university degree. And for what it's worth, I agree with you that this is a terrible barometer of educated and uneducated.

But also, and as I mentioned before, these are not definitions I'm coming up with or throwing around. They are widely used and cited by all sides of MSM.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You're buying into the same nonsense that was said in '08 by the other side of the aisle.

Obama was elected on a platform of change. And while I think his two terms as Presidents have been widely successful, he hasn't measured up to the standard that he created for himself in that '08 campaign. Trump is doing the same thing, just in a very different style.

The mere notion that Trump could accomplish a fraction of what he says is absurd.

If you are voting for something different, fine. But voting for him on the false promises that he spews about building a wall, making Mexico paying for it and everything else - I mean, come on.
edit on 8-31-2016 by chissler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'd imagine each polling company has various criteria for what they consider educated. I haven't read up on each to know the specifics. I'd guess along with you that it probably refers to a university degree. And for what it's worth, I agree with you that this is a terrible barometer of educated and uneducated.

But also, and as I mentioned before, these are not definitions I'm coming up with or throwing around. They are widely used and cited by all sides of MSM.

Total cop out... nice try...

"these are not definitions I'm coming up with or throwing around. They are widely used and cited by all sides of MSM."

If you truly agree with me and you disagree with those "definitions", you wouldn't be spreading around the nonsense of uneducated white men. Your actions betray your words my friend.

In other words, practice what you preach.... because right now you certainly aren't performing actions consistent with what you are saying when you said: "And for what it's worth, I agree with you that this is a terrible barometer of educated and uneducated."

Your kind of suggesting that you are using statistics you know are bogus as proof to prove your point.... it doesn't look good. That is all I am saying.

PS:

Saying that the majority of Trump voters do not have a college degree (if that is true) is a perfectly fine statement with me... I take issue with calling them uneducated simply because they lack a degree.

Nothing wrong with saying that the "majority of white males who will vote for Trump lack a college degree" (if that is true) exact same thing with a verifiable and easy established standard. They simply use the word "uneducated" because they can spin that word to fit their political agenda.

PSS: One of the main definitions of an uneducated person is: a lack of technical training. Nothing about a college degree.

You are telling me that the majority of uneducated white male voters for Trump lack any technical training....no plumbers, electricians, mechanics, police officers, ex military, pilots, x ray technicians, government employees, etc? people like that? I have a extremely hard time believing that.

edit on R092016-08-31T23:09:25-05:00k098Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R112016-08-31T23:11:13-05:00k118Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Like seriously Boko haram, Waco, Pardon gate, blood gate and the foundation should've been enough.

literally what does she have to do?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Gryphon66

And yet you feel the need to post in every one of them, basically repeating the Clinton Mantra "Nothing to see here". If there's nothing to these, why do you chase them across the boards and deny every thing that's said?

And yet, you feel the need to comment on everyone you see posting in every thread, commenting on nothing more than the fact that they are posting, which everyone already sees?

When you start adding any content of note, I'll answer your question. Until then, do what you normally do and make up your own.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join