It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons no to vote for Hillary "rodham" Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your dead wrong... as usual same ole same ole....

Have a good night.

PS: Hillary had information on her server that was classified at the time.

It is called Top Secret SAP... or TS/SCI..... it was classified before it ever got there... that's what started this whole mess.

It is totally idiotic to claim that because the FBI did not recommend charges that there was no classified information on her private server.

Your posts should be listed as the #1 reason not to vote for Hillary.
edit on R052016-09-01T01:05:13-05:00k059Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She's "well-connected" and powerful and can stop prosecution in its tracks ... but can't stop the unending BS investigations?

The illogic of this position is astounding. If Clinton had such amazing powers, do you really think she wouldn't stop the investigations? Please, use a modicum of rationality.

As to the other, we are in agreement: there are plenty of morally bankrupt folks in the world.

And then there are the embarrassingly silly ones, who think that calling people like Clinton and Obama "stupid" is somehow meaningful beyond a childish taunt.

And sometimes, folks are both.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So then Comey lied to Congress?

ETA: So I read your links. Comey doesn't retract his statement in the video I linked. The title is inconsequential. Your links do not provide evidence to the contrary.
.....next...?/?

Director Comey stated clearly that there were only three emails that were marked classified.

I provided the quote in which he stated that. These emails were mismarked, as the State Department has shown.

Your video of Gowdy trying to play prosecutor again (and notably, being shown up by Comey) is inconsequential.

(There, at least we're in the right thread.)

TR;DR - Gowdy did nothing more than perpetuate the Republican side-show trying to discredit Clinton.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Reason #1. Her name is Hillary Rodham Clinton.. duh.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

None of that changes the fact that they were marked classified and they were received AND sent. They were noted as such despite the heading argument.

This is from her unsecure private server mind you that she kept in an unsecure location. The reasons why, I suspect, we will never truly know.

Also there is the networked devices. 3 in total I believe?

From www.factcheck.org...

Was she allowed to use a private server?

No. As we wrote, the IG report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email. “Beginning in late 2005 and continuing through 2011, the Department revised the FAM and issued various memoranda specifically discussing the obligation to use Department systems in most circumstances and identifying the risks of not doing so,” the IG report said

Did Clinton seek government approval to use a private server for her personal email account?

No. The IG report said Clinton “had an obligation” to discuss her email system with the department, but it could find “no evidence” that Clinton sought approval for her unusual email arrangement. If she did, the report says her request would have been denied by the bureaus of Diplomatic Security and Information Resource Management. Brian Fallon, a Clinton campaign spokesman, has told us: “It did not occur to her that having it on a personal server could be so distinct that it would be unapproved

In my eyes, she feels she is above the law, and that is the main reason I will not be voting Clinton.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Comey clearly stated "110 emails in 52 email chains" now you're just being irrational

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here's proof Gryphon is lying or either extremely careless.

Hillary vs Comey
m.youtube.com...
edit on 1-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Other people are in jail for less than what she did, and the fact there was thousands of emails that will never be made public and redacted information on emails that were almost certainly compromised make it clear she's unfit for office and fit for a jail cell.

If Hillary wins I really fear for the future because of her deep rooted loyalty to the elites. They're screwing over everything trying to not let technology free us from their control. Trump might even be a puppet too so I'd prefer to see the American people boycott the election and start a real revolution.
I do think Trump will actually win though my gut is usually right and no American I know or that's on my fb supports her. The media is so obviously and blatantly her mouthpiece but I don't think they realize it's having a reverse effect on most people because the trust in honest reporting is gone.
Interesting times indeed!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

-She has invented a bogeyman called the 'emerging racial ideology'

-She makes references to an imaginary evil place called 'the dark corners of the internet' somehow imagining that the internet has corners and that everyone who is alt-right emerging racial ideology (aka: Anti-Hillary) resides there plotting the death and destruction of all things Hillary.

-All that in just the last week alone, and she is still tweeting away and avoiding press conferences to answer hard questions.

So, I would actively encourage anyone on the fence to avoid Hillary and research other candidates and their policies.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
People drop stupid claims and then leave the thread when proven wrong,,, only to come back a couple of days later and drop the same stupid claims on a different thread...

Primary stupid claim:

No information on Hillary Clintons server was classified when sent or received...... totally debunked ages ago,,, some ATS members feel compelled to repeat the lie regardless.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Comey said that a “very small number” of emails sent or received by Secretary Clinton “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information” as evidence that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied when she said she hadn’t sent or received material that was marked classified. At a Congressional hearing Thursday morning, however, Comey admitted that the three emails to which he was referring were not, in fact, properly marked as classified, and that even a person with reasonable expertise in identifying classified material could make the “reasonable inference” that these emails were not classified:

[video of testimony follows at link]

Link

/yawn

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

is /yawn supposed to signify that your response is irrefutable... because it really makes you look like an ass.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
See comments of Director Comey, above, below, in every thread in which the matter has ever been discussed.

There were no classified emails. Period, end of story.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

is /yawn supposed to signify that your response is irrefutable... because it really makes you look like an ass.

Just saying.

Drop the empty personal comments Ricky.

Get on topic.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You are a liar.

Period.

Comey said there were emails that were classified when sent and received on her server.

I am sure of this enough to risk an ATS ban:

You are a liar. Period. Prove me wrong.

edit on R302016-09-01T02:30:54-05:00k309Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R352016-09-01T02:35:05-05:00k359Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Shown repeatedly:

The FBI Director responded by revising and clarifying his assessment, acknowledging that of the three email in question (originally reported as two emails by the New York Times), there were errors their classification markings which had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton and therefore could not have been her fault.

Link

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

JAMES COMEY: Correct.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we’ve discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

JAMES COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

Link

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

None of the information in Clinton's emails was classified at the time they were sent to or from her email.

Again you're either lying or either extremely careless
Hillary vs Comey
m.youtube.com...

Or maybe you're really just an estranged Berney supporter and just being sarcastic and/or trying to cause controversy so that everyone looks up Hillary scandals

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The FBI director said there were over 100 emails on her server that were classified when sent or received.

Again, at the risk of an ATS ban....

You are a LIAR. You are only making it worse for yourself with every reply....just let it go and admit you are wrong.

Time to go to bed.. Part 2... tomorrow.

edit on R512016-09-01T02:51:10-05:00k519Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: Gryphon66

None of the information in Clinton's emails was classified at the time they were sent to or from her email.

Again you're either lying or either extremely careless
Hillary vs Comey
m.youtube.com...

Or maybe you're really just an estranged Berney supporter and just being sarcastic and/or trying to cause controversy so that everyone looks up Hillary scandals

... or maybe, you've got your head so far up the rump of the right-wing media you can't see the facts no matter how many times they're shown to you.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Blow off where Comey says there are over 100 emails that were classified when sent and received....

YOU HAVE TO... BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR PRO HILLARY NARRATIVE.

Good grief

edit on R592016-09-01T02:59:25-05:00k599Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R592016-09-01T02:59:47-05:00k599Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join