It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just attended a Trump rally - Everett, Washington

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I could GUESS why, but THERE are so many of you it seems to be an ILLNESS of literacy of some sort.
I UNDERSTAND I am the SAME with math so I will attempt to DUMB down and use smaller words that aren't connected to history or facts in the real world to accommodate your issue.
Perhaps a Dr. Suess style lyric...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Or in THIS case Hillary.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I could GUESS why, but THERE are so many of you it seems to be an ILLNESS of literacy of some sort.
I UNDERSTAND I am the SAME with math so I will attempt to DUMB down and use smaller words that aren't connected to history or facts in the real world to accommodate your issue.

They like Donald Duck. Try that with them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

"Zampolit" Got this from wiki in first search. Google search, use it.

The political commissar (also politruk from Russian: политрук from политический руководитель, "political officer") is the supervisory political officer responsible for the political education (ideology) and organization, and committed to the civilian control of the military.

Thanks for that, because I asked for the definition of Zampolit.... riiiight.

Can you please attempt to type in coherent sentences, the random capitalisation of words is childish.
edit on 28-10-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

"Zampolit" Got this from wiki in first search. Google search, use it.

The political commissar (also politruk from Russian: политрук from политический руководитель, "political officer") is the supervisory political officer responsible for the political education (ideology) and organization, and committed to the civilian control of the military.

Thanks for that, because I asked for the definition of Zampolit.... riiiight.

Can you please attempt to type in coherent sentences, the random capitalisation of words is childish.

Glad to help you. Feel free to ask anytime. Another tip. People capitalize words to emphasize them. GET IT?
edit on 28-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join