It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I just attended a Trump rally - Everett, Washington

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So basically it was similar to the rally trump had in CT. Long lines to get in, nice crowds of people, if you got bumped it was an immediate "sorry didn't mean to". Everyone in high spirits and it was just generally a fun time. Leaving the place there were protestors that basically blocked people trying to get out and the police wouldn't do anything. Eventually we made it through and went home though. All in all a good time.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOLZebra
So basically it was similar to the rally trump had in CT. Long lines to get in, nice crowds of people, if you got bumped it was an immediate "sorry didn't mean to". Everyone in high spirits and it was just generally a fun time. Leaving the place there were protestors that basically blocked people trying to get out and the police wouldn't do anything. Eventually we made it through and went home though. All in all a good time.

No line for me, I got in VIP.

The politeness of the crown in PA was notable.

A good mood and fun were definitely part of it.

There were almost no protestors, maybe one or two carloads, max.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gymbeau2000

originally posted by: bonsaihorn
a reply to: gymbeau2000

I take it your wife did not get her water bottle back after the show?

She DID NOT get her bottle back! We were some of the first out the door and all the bottles were gone! I'm assuming the arena staff trashed them all. I plan on writing a strongly worded letter to the Trump staff and arena staff and plan to get my $10 reimburst!!

REPARATIONS!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: slider1982
a reply to: gymbeau2000

And in other news Hillary struggles to fill a small hanger and is either cancelling gigs or dare I say paying people to attend???..

But she is ahead in the Polls right????

RA

Yes.
I have seen ONE Hillary bumper sticker so far in this cycle. ONE.

Maybe she should start paying people to put bumper stickers on their cars?

I haven't seen ANY. Saw O stickers, those elections, and seen some for Sanders, bot not a one for her. Telling in a college town!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join