It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just attended a Trump rally - Everett, Washington

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Clinton's popularity is a farce, the empress with no clothes, you either see right through it or go along with it.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Clinton's popularity is a farce, the empress with no clothes, you either see right through it or go along with it.

Are you really that dumb or just disrespectful to the OP. Why can't Trump supporters let a thread go without having to mention Hillary, its like a mental tick and shows just how desperate you are to turn everything into a mud pit thread.

OP, did you not stay to the end? I can't tell were you leaving as soon as Trump came to the stage or as soon as he finished? If you stayed to the end, were their protesters still waiting outside.

I was shocked that there were only 7 or 8 protests and each one was a solitary person.

Are you sure about this, I've seen that there was a group of 6 were removed. Is this incorrect?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gymbeau2000

Gymbeau2000, thank-you for taking the time to relate your experience. I've never been to a political rally, but am hoping that Donald Trump will come to Chicago again.

I have a theory on why Donald Trump's crowds dwarfs Hillary's.

Donald is an outsider. A political outsider who was famous before announcing his Presidential run. Perhaps the majority of people who attend his rallies, do so out of curiosity... to get a "feel" for the guy, like you and your wife did. This doesn't necessarily mean that they are his supporters...not at that point.

On the other hand, since Hillary is leading in the polls, the lack of attendance at her rallies indicates that her supporters are comfortable, and confident that Hillary will be the next President. This would explain why there was nothing but a few pigeons, milling around and pooping on empty chairs, at one of her post-convention bus tour campaign stops. I read that her luxury bus just kept going.

Does this theory seem plausible, ATS colleagues?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

In case you didn't see it, there is an entire debate on the first 3 pages of this thread about polling numbers and rally numbers that don't fit the narrative. Even the mods are involved.

If your trying to take the moral high ground your a few pages behind.

edit on 1-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I think know when the OP stated in the main section regarding the crowds and since it is a election I think everyone on here can comment about the difference in crowds. And to start a post as "Are you really that dumb" I think says a lot, the picture is a example of what we have been discussing..

RA
edit on 1-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

In case you didn't see it, there is an entire debate on the first 3 pages of this thread about polling numbers and rally numbers that don't fit the narrative. Even the mods are involved.

Oh even the mods are involved, I guess that means everyone should do it!

originally posted by: slider1982

I think know when the OP stated in the main section regarding the crowds and since it is a election I think everyone on here can comment about the difference in crowds. And to start a post as "Are you really that dumb" I think says a lot..

RA

Actual the OP said...

Please keep the political debating to a minimum or not at all in this thread. That's not what this is for. I worte this to discuss the realities of a Trump rally.

But please carry on, turn this into another Hillary vs Trump meme thread rather than a discussion about a Trump rally. Idiots.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Oh even the mods are involved, I guess that means everyone should do it!

I think know when the OP stated in the main section regarding the crowds and since it is a election I think everyone on here can comment about the difference in crowds. And to start a post as "Are you really that dumb" I think says a lot..

RA

Actual the OP said...

Please keep the political debating to a minimum or not at all in this thread. That's not what this is for. I worte this to discuss the realities of a Trump rally.

But please carry on, turn this into another Hillary vs Trump meme thread rather than a discussion about a Trump rally. Idiots.

I could be wrong but I believe that was placed there after the thread was underway as naturally a Trump thread will obviously bring people to comment about the current candidate situation which still stands as Hillary winning by a decent margin and Trump having no chance if the MSM is to be believed??. The OP stated the length of line to get in etc, that was very relevant within the post.

If the OP or anyone does not want to read comments which will obviously follow any political thread then maybe a Blog post with comments disabled would be better???. And not using ATS.

Idiots?? How does placing a comment into a thread about a POTUS candidate make someone such a thing??..

RA

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I could be wrong but I believe that was placed there after the thread was underway as naturally a Trump thread will obviously bring people to comment about the current candidate situation which still stands as Hillary winning by a decent margin and Trump having no chance if the MSM is to be believed??. The OP stated the length of line to get in etc, that was very relevant within the post.

There is no "could be" you are wrong, the OP wasn't edited.

You just didn't bother reading it and jumped in First Reply to try and turn this thread into an anti-Hillary thread.

The OP was discussing their experience of Trump rally, something that has had mixed coverage in the news. At no point did they discuss the "winning margins" of presidential candidates, at no point did they discuss MSM giving Trump no chance.

Instead they clearly posted that they wanted this to be a discussion or even Q/A about their experience at a rally.

Something you clearly couldn't understand. But congratulations on proving a point and getting the Hillary comment in on the first reply in the thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

There is no "could be" you are wrong, the OP wasn't edited.

You just didn't bother reading it and jumped in First Reply to try and turn this thread into an anti-Hillary thread.

The OP was discussing their experience of Trump rally, something that has had mixed coverage in the news. At no point did they discuss the "winning margins" of presidential candidates, at no point did they discuss MSM giving Trump no chance.

Instead they clearly posted that they wanted this to be a discussion or even Q/A about their experience at a rally.

Something you clearly couldn't understand. But congratulations on proving a point and getting the Hillary comment in on the first reply in the thread.

WOW was you in the location I was when I viewed it, the assumption is coming thick and fast,"???.. I know I could be wrong did I not state that??...

Nah didn't understand noted, I will message you next time I wish to comment as to try and not to be a idiot, you won the online battle congratulations...

RA
edit on 1-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added due to autocheck

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I would guess that at least half of those attending Trump's rallies are just like the OP - not Trump fans, just those wanting to see what will happen at one of his rallies. So no, I don't think attendance numbers are any indication of support.

But people keep reporting back from these rallies that it wasn't at all what they thought it would be and they were pleasantly surprised.

Furthermore, a good portion of Trump supporters when asked in a poll probably won't give an answer, or just say undecided. They are the silent majority afterall. I think we might be in for a shakeup this year and I'm looking forward to it!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: gymbeau2000

And in other news Hillary struggles to fill a small hanger and is either cancelling gigs or dare I say paying people to attend???..

But she is ahead in the Polls right??

RA

Yes.

I have seen ONE Hillary bumper sticker so far in this cycle. ONE.

Maybe she should start paying people to put bumper stickers on their cars?

Yet the DHS will ensure Hillary is on all our voting ballots to keep us safe. This election is already ensured to be won by Hillary despite the fact the Trump rally's showing Trump has more attendees.

edit on 1-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Unless one can prove that every attendee at any given political rally is a registered voter, then said rally is not an indicator of anything. Additionally, to gauge real findings, one would also need to prove that a certain percentage of those registered voter attendees were people who traditionally have not voted for that party. Having a giant rally of people who traditionally vote Republican doesn't really mean anything for a Trump campaign.

I don't put much faith into polls either. The only one that matters, and is accurate is the nation wide poll on November 7.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I'm not sure I put much stock in accurate anymore even on that poll.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Votes and polls aside... Trump is obviously the peoples choice.

IMO, rallies are an important indicator.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

Votes and polls aside... Trump is obviously the peoples choice.

IMO, rallies are an important indicator.

He only plays to his already established base.

They aren't everyone.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hmmm.

The already established base that keeps growing and growing.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It's a shame you cut in line and took the places of actual Trump supporters who missed their once in a life chance to see our future president.

Do you feel bad about that at all?

No, cause everyone got in

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: butcherguy

You might be surprised how many people love to see some real-life excitement and conflict, but I'm not. I know several people personally who don't support Trump at all, but waited in line for hours just to see what's been talked about in the media.

Don't let them fool ya Kayla. They're closeted Trump supporters. Better to remain silent and keep you as a friend than speak up and have you "unfriend" them.

I think there are TONS of closeted Trump supporters out there. The mass media has spun it up so people are afraid to be seen choosing him.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
a reply to: Annee

Hmmm.

The already established base that keeps growing and growing.

Does it?

Kind of a "false" assumption. Appearances can be deceiving.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Are you really that dumb or just disrespectful to the OP. Why can't Trump supporters let a thread go without having to mention Hillary, its like a mental tick and shows just how desperate you are to turn everything into a mud pit thread.

OP, did you not stay to the end? I can't tell were you leaving as soon as Trump came to the stage or as soon as he finished? If you stayed to the end, were their protesters still waiting outside.

I was shocked that there were only 7 or 8 protests and each one was a solitary person.

Are you sure about this, I've seen that there was a group of 6 were removed. Is this incorrect?

We stayed until Trump walked off stage. 70% of the protestors outside left, but there was a small mod of fifty or so trying to block the main intersection and the exit from the main parking garage. We made it out literally before they blocked the exit. And there was no more than ten individuals removed from the inside and fo sure no groups. I only saw individuals get removed, possibly two at once, but never more than that. Any reports of groups removed or a group as big as six is 100% false.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join