It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is James Wesley Howell? 12 weeks after he walked into a police station, he has disappeared...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Remember James Wesley Howell? This was the guy who, the day after the Orlando 'shooting' walked into a police station in California, and stated that he was afraid for his life. That he had been training, courtesy of the CIA at a base in Virginia, along with Omar Mateen (the supposed perp of the Orlando event) and two others, and was supposed to cause havoc at a lesbian-gay pride parade in Santa Monica that day, but when the person he was suposed to meet never showed up, and he heard on the radio that Mateen had been shot and killed, he realized he'd been lied to, and walked into the police station.

Here's an article discussing the initial event:

getoffthebs.com...

Now, this report was told sub rosa--reported from an anonymous police station source. The cops then publicly said that he had been arrested. That he was caught standing outside a house looking in the window at 4AM.

And of course, within hours of supposedly 'arresting' this window pervert, the FBI took over the case! Since when does the FBI get involved in local peeping tom cases of supposed crazy people?

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com...

Now, the discrepancy between the official police statements and what was supposedly leaked would be explainable, except that the FBI took over the case, and then, surprise surprise, then we got the news days later that Howell had an arrest warrant out for 'pedophilia' (the standard way TPTB stain a person's reputation). Of course, the people around Howell's life did not believe this, but then, we hear NOTHING.

Here's an article in the mainstream, with the discrepancy between the people that grew up with Howell in his home town, and a supposed ex-boyfriend who lived 30 minutes away:

www.indystar.com...

A month or so later, supposedly a reporter (and attorney) and investigator for getoffthebs.com (which receives no ad revenues on its website), name of Brenda Corpian, interviewed James in prison. After 30 minutes of talking, she went to the bathroom and returned, only to be told by someone who had just showed up that the interview was over. Then (I'm just reporting what was said in the getoffthebs article), later on, the next morning, a homeless guy was checking a dumpster and found Brenda's body. She was very close to death, and was in a hospital's acute care unit. No other information on the interview was made.

It's now 12 weeks later, and no one knows where James Wesley Howell is. This should be concerning to everyone, because if Howell was lying, why would TPTB disappear him? Where in the prison system is he? Don't you ever get tired of seeing one or two articles about something nefarious, and then hear NOTHING from mainstream media? Remember the Franklin Scandal? Where George Bush and Cheney and other high level Republicans were accused of pedophilia? And there was a front page article in the Washington Times? And then, NOTHING?

This is the same kind of thing, because if James Howell is telling the truth, then yet again, the CIA is involved in creating terrorism. Just as they were in Operation Gladio, where for decades, they paid right-wing mercenaries, using heroin sales, to blow up buildings and people and then try to blame it on left-wing terrorist groups. All of which came out as a lie in numerous court trials in Italy in the 90s, but of course, we heard boo in the USA because, well, mainstream media.

Here's an article about the latest in the Howell case:

henrymakow.com...

According to Howell, in his interview with Attorney Brenda Corpian, he said, '“We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”, said Howell at the time of his arrest in Santa Monica, CA.'

Here's the rest of this article:

getoffthebs.com...

Now, even more disturbing is that the person who has caught in a supposed attempted Trump assassination, Michael Sandord, also trained with Omar Mateen and Wesley Howell. They were lured into these events by an online website course that taught fundamental Islamic knowledge. The course was presented by gang leader turned bank robber Marcus Dwayne Robertson, who was known to the FBI.

getoffthebs.com...

And before anyone declaims this information with the fact you can't read about this stuff on CNN, one has to take into account the subject, the fact that the FBI swooped in and took over this case, not even allowing the Santa Monica detectives to INTERVIEW Howell, then the next day you read about some warrant for pedophilia, and then you hear NOTHING, and no one can find out where Howell is in the prison system. Are these the actions of a democratic elected gov't, or the workings of the gov't of a banana republic?

Anyone who has done any research on the lovely CIA in our country, knows how evil that organization is, and how often they have lied to the American people, lied to Congress, and manipulated the mainstream press in this country. In fact, one of the lesser known tidbits of information that came out of the Watergate hearings decades ago, is that the CIA was grilled on their 'penetration' of the media in the USA, and forced the CIA Director (who was later found dead in his canoe, though his family believes he was murdered, because he was digging into the Franklin Scandal and the CIA/Mossad involvement in that) to disclose that the CIA had many people in 'key positions' in the media, and often paid reporters and editors to print/not print/change news articles they published or videoed.

When are we going to stand up in this country and realize that the CIA has destroyed over 40+ countries in the world, by deposing citizen elected gov't leaders, and replacing them with corrupt despots who would kowtow to the elite interests? When are we going to realize that the reason why most of the world HATES Americans is explicitly because of the nefarious acts of our CIA and other underground, three-letter agencies in the USA? When are we going to realize that the CIA is not doing the work of the American citizen, but the work of the global elite? When are we going to realize that no matter who has been President, or in Congress, for the last 50 years, the same agenda of globalism, global corporate fascism, and reduced human rights are being implemented by this unseen power? That there is and has been no difference between Republicans and Democrats the last 50 years?

Because what has happened here with James Wesley Powell is just another symptom of what is going on behind the scenes, that we all too often allow ourselves to forget about.

DO NOT LET YOURSELF FORGET ABOUT JAMES WESLEY POWELL. Something is very wrong with this whole event, and until we understand the FBI's involvement, why Brenda Corpian was attacked for interviewing Powell, and why all of these 'shooters' seem to have a common ancestor, these kinds of things will just continue to happen.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
secret prisons....

He's probably in a hole somewhere

www.ted.com...

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

we heard boo in the USA because, well, mainstream media.

Which is owned by the same guys who pay the CIA.

Who do you think the CIA works for, you, the country?

No they work for the guys who own the media & the defense companies & the oil industry & the whoever else that has a big enough slice of the pie.

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

He's probably the 2016 candidate for special rendition, probably in Egypt or Somalia by now. The CIA does have a bad habit of burying their mistakes and criminal activity. I am quite sure Soros or Clinton told them what to do.

Cheers - Dave

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So glad you followed up on this. I made a thread about the original claim in June.

Don't forget Mateen's wife went missing shortly after she spoke to media. FBI says they lost her. Really?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If true than this thread now has spooks all over it..

If so it will be derailed in 5... 4... 3....

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I find it a bit odd he was allowed to be interviewed in prison at all.

Is there no arrest or conviction record?

It appears looking into this guy or his whereabouts could very well get you killed.

That simple fact is ominous and very telling.

Looks like he was going to be a patsy for any attack after they made sure he was dead.
edit on 29-8-2016 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The lack of replies to this thread seems to also answer the question as to why so few alt media have investigated this case. Everyone is afraid to be a target.

Checked the website and the young woman who was beaten Brenda Corbian (pseudonym) has just written an opinion piece as of Aug 24. She does not mince words on her stance regarding the gov.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This thread doesn't give us much to go on, so I wonder if they had finally figured him out as a story fabricator with nothing more than a charge of being a voyeur, wouldn't they just let him go with a fine after being in "prison" for a few days? (A jail is not a prison.) If so, would we expect him to pop up again in the public's eye, or would he slink off having learned better about running off at the mouth?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon
There's spooks all on this site...just to see who knows what, and spread some disinformation, every once in a while, in a post they drop a bit of code to their brethren...taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

DAMN! What an excellent post! I have a lot of researching to do now but if 10% of what you stated is accurate, it sure sounds like we are being played like a violin. Congratulations...you've impressed me

PS: Someone with "means" needs to dig their teeth into this. I'm sure the result would be...telling.
edit on 8/29/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

This thread doesn't give us much to go on, so I wonder if they had finally figured him out as a story fabricator with nothing more than a charge of being a voyeur, wouldn't they just let him go with a fine after being in "prison" for a few days? (A jail is not a prison.) If so, would we expect him to pop up again in the public's eye, or would he slink off having learned better about running off at the mouth?

Well, that's because there ISN'T much to 'go on' with this case. I would have just thought the guy was a nut, except for the fact of the timing of his arrest, the fact that the FBI was brought into the case (again, since when does the FBI get involved in crazy peeping toms looking into windows?), and the fact that he has disappeared into the system.

This could well be key to uncovering the evil that is our shadow gov't these days. And frankly, I don't see why anyone is 'scared'. Well, I do, but I'm completely fed up with the way my gov't has been NOT representing me and my family for the last 50+ years. I do NOT believe in war, do NOT believe in selling arms to evil despots, do NOT believe in overthrowing leaders of other countries, do NOT believe in 'regime change', and most certainly DO NOT BELIEVE in the police state that has been happening around me. Maybe it's because I'm an ex-college wrestler, but these criminals need to be put into a prison, and unless we speak up and speak out, and stop being 'scared', not a darn thing will ever be done about it.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is this him?

Booking No.: 4679768 Last Name: HOWELL First Name: JAMES Middle Name: WESLEY

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 03/31/1996 Age: 20 Hair: BRO Eyes: BLU Height: 600 Weight: 170

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
Arrest Date: 06/12/2016 Arrest Time: 0553 Arrest Agency: 1965 Agency Description: SANTA MONICA PD

Date Booked: 06/12/2016 Time Booked: 1136 Booking Location: 1965 Location Description: PD - SANTA MONICA

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: 2,000,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: NO BAIL Grand Total: NO BAIL

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location: TTCF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 08/26/2016 Assigned Time: 0901 Visitor Status: 0

Facility: TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Address: 450 BAUCHET STREET City: LOS ANGELES

LASD Inmate Information Center search page in which to locate inmate, must solve 2 different captcha-type screens to get information listed above, cannot link directly to results page.
edit on 29-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: changed link

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I've done something I've never done. I submitted this information to a news site. I know they probably won't do anything, but I just had to at least try to pass this along with how well the OP listed the information.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
THIS is pretty serious stuff. You just laid out a case against the FBI AND the CIA which should be investigated and prosecuted ... We should all spam their email addresses with this information to let them know, even though they will probably keep getting away with it, but that many people know what they are up to and will be looking for them to be punished severely.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
I find it a bit odd he was allowed to be interviewed in prison at all.

Is there no arrest or conviction record?

It appears looking into this guy or his whereabouts could very well get you killed.

That simple fact is ominous and very telling.

Looks like he was going to be a patsy for any attack after they made sure he was dead.

Well, based on what happened when it was discovered she (Brenda) was interviewing Howell, I would say that someone dropped the ball. Went to lunch or wasn't paying attention and as soon as they discovered the interview happening, ended it. Then sent a message to Brenda by beating her within an inch of her life, and leaving her for dead in a dumpster.

That would make most Americans run in the other direction. But I'm glad to see there are still brave people left fighting the good fight. We need to make sure that news like this doesn't drift off the border of our consciousness, like the Franklin Scandal did, and so many others. We didn't have the internet then, but we do now, so there's no excuse to not stay on top of mysterious and nefarious actions of our gov't like this one...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

still in prison with $2 million bail, report here.

Remember James Wesley Howell? This was the guy who, the day after the Orlando 'shooting' walked into a police station in California

wrong, he was arrested in a car filled with weapons.
so many idiots here, if the first sentence is so wrong, or just a blatant lie, why bother?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, weren't there some issues regarding this Brenda investigator/lawyer/author lady and the main site linked in the OP?

Someone even started an account with that name and said they were an investigative journalist from that very site in another thread and were about to drop a bombshell of sorts, but then either deleted their account or got banned.

I'm pretty sure this story line is full of info and disinfo.

It all makes you scratch your head.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

still in prison with $2 million bail, report here.

Remember James Wesley Howell? This was the guy who, the day after the Orlando 'shooting' walked into a police station in California

wrong, he was arrested in a car filled with weapons.
so many idiots here, if the first sentence is so wrong, or just a blatant lie, why bother?

Gee, what a surprise. Someone parrots a mainstream media article that I've already mentioned (what the mainstream reported) and expects everyone here to believe it. When there are mountains of proof that the mainstream media is not interested in the truth, as anyone on this conspiracy site KNOWS already.

Especially when that person posts an article from almost THREE MONTHS AGO. Read the thread title. What does it say? Reading comprehension is important in a written world. Where is he NOW? That's what we want to know...not what the mainstream parrots from a changed report. And of course you don't explain why the FBI was even involved. They do NOT get involved in situations like firearms in a parked car.

So I guess to people like you, if it's printed or shown on CNN, it must be true. Forget the people who claim to have interviewed him. They're all lying. Forget the anomalies of the FBI getting involved. It's nothing to see here, move along. Forget that no one has heard from him for months. Nothing to see here, now move along.

And when you start calling intelligent people idiots, you get on the ignore list. This thread is meant for people who have NEW information, not someone rehashing something I ALREADY posted in the initial post in the thread.

SMH.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Yea, that was my thread man.
GetOffTheBS started posting here-Post

It appears that the account is still valid, though I do remember it being in limbo for a minute.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join