It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is James Wesley Howell? 12 weeks after he walked into a police station, he has disappeared...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps
Thank you for this post, and all follow up information. I'm an ATS lurker, I never post comments, but this story has my internal "intrigue interceptor" alarms banging loudly. There's definitely something to this, and it has massive implications to involvement with the alphabet gangs.

I followed the links that you provided in the initial OP, then followed more links as the story began to reveal itself in tidbits. I do believe that the Brenda Corpian story is truthful. The getoffthebs website confirms that the name is a pseudonym. I am under the impression that the writer, Brenda, is female. Of course it could be a male, but that's not important. Anyone who will focus on the physical attributes of the author is making an attempt to steer away from what is important, the story.

In this part of the story, it reveals the interview. Brenda Corpian interviewed James Wesley Howell at the jail by stating that she was his attorney, though she was really there in the capacity of a reporter. During this interview, she learned several things that activated my inner detective. I do tend to look for bread crumbs that are easily overlooked. Anyway, this Howell was, in my opinion, a willing wanna-be murderer, who got caught up in an organized terrorist training camp, who was assigned others that would be part of his team. There were around 80 other wanna-be's in this camp, all with different directives. None of the teams were permitted to communicate with others. One of Howell's team members was the guy who attempted to shoot Donald Trump by taking an officer's weapon during a gathering of Trump supporters. This person's name was Michael Sandford.

Further, just before the interview is suddenly terminated, Howell was revealing names of a current U.S. Senator, a high ranking member of Homeland Security, as well as a woman who once worked for the government with the name beginning with "Hu...". There's a picture above this part of the interview showing a picture of Hillary Clinton with Huma Abedin, so I gather they are saying that Huma was the other person that visited Howell's team while at the training camp in Virginia. This is just speculation on my part, but I'm thinking that the current U.S. Senator may have been Ted Cruz.

Here's the link to the interview article Failed Trump Assassin Michael Sandford Trained With Omar Mateen

Near the bottom of the page on that article, it says this;
A former source of ours assisting us with an article we previously released about Ted Cruz,died under suspicious circumstances in Indiana, three days after releasing a story on his own blog, where he wrote that if his “story was correct” he would most likely “disappear or be found dead.”

If you click the "former source" link, it goes to a story about a blogger named Gary Welsh committing suicide. By the way he supposedly killed himself in a stairwell. Who does that? Additionally, if you click the link "died under suspicious circumstances" it goes to another story Indiana political blogger commits suicide after writing Donald Trump post with ominous comment

I'm not sure what to make of this, but I feel that it's a big story with national implications, where these recruits are enrolled in training to carry out murder for political reasons. Just prior to Gary Welsh being suicided, he wrote an article about Ted Cruz, that I haven't been able to track down.

Maybe some of the most intelligent minds here at ATS can put these puzzle pieces together. I apologize if I got a bit long-winded. Just thought I'd see if I could contribute a few ideas since this one has my antenna on high alert. Thanks for indulging a secret lurker.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

According to the LA Times , he's still in jail on charges of molesting a young girl and possession of the weapons.

According to court documents, Howell was in possession of a 25-pound container of “Shoc-Shot,” a commercially sold two-component explosive that detonates when hit by a high-velocity rifle round. Santa Monica police said that the container was three-fifths full and that the explosive chemicals had already been combined.
LA Times

I'd guess the FBI are involved because the possession of explosives and their implications would make it a terrorism case. Investigating terrorism is number one priority:

Combating terrorism is the FBI’s top investigative priority. Working closely with a range of partners, we use our suite of investigative and intelligence capabilities to neutralize terrorist cells and operatives here in the U.S., to help dismantle extremist networks worldwide, and to cut off financing and other forms of support provided by terrorist sympathizers. Our overall goal, as we lead law enforcement and domestic intelligence efforts to defeat terrorism, is to eliminate the risk of terrorism, both international and domestic, to the homeland and to U.S. interests abroad
FBI link

I don't know what to say about the reporter. We're talking about a pseudonymous person who claimed to have interviewed Howell. The assault is 'alleged' and would amount to attempted murder if true. I'm not saying she isn't a real person or that the assault didn't happen. We don't know if they're real or not and (if real) wouldn't know if the assault was related to the alleged visit to see Powell. Another thing is 'Corpian' has a photo on her twitter account which besgs the question why use pseudonyms and makes me wonder why there's no image of her post-assault?

And I wonder if it would have made the news having an attempted murder victim being airlifted to hospital.

Is getoffthebs the original source for the claims Howell was a trained patsy?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I believe there was a conspiracy, and Howell was part of it, but the rest is just a blind alley we're supposed to get lost in. Note that neither Howell's attorney nor any police or FBI have disputed Corpian's account. Because they don't want the Red Herring to be discredited before its time.

Outstanding !!
You are learning well GrassHopper starviego
False perception and misdirection are key.
But do not let the obvious lead you astray.
Look for what is seen, but not present, and you will find what you seek.

I discussed much of this case with certain officials weeks ago.
Sadly, I can not reveal any of those discussions at this time.

Buck

edit on 30-8-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
He has been in jail, I read about him 2-3 weeks ago.

From the moment I heard about Westley, something about the story seemed off. Nightclub shooter appears, they frame Omar as a self hating gay (after) releasing his allahu akbar 911 call because 'apparently', it has nothing to do with Islam. Than a random white guy with a car full of gun pops up OUT OF NOWHERE. The first stories I heard about the guy was him not peeping, just walking up to houses at 3-4am knocking on doors. Then he was being blamed for 'apparently' wanting to shoot up the gay pride parade in LA. Afterwards, they say he has a warrant for his arrest for underage sex with a girl, who he dated. (Girls mother pushed it on him) Than Westley was painted as gay. In the middle of all this they find out Omar's wife (FL shooter) was discovered that she drove him to the club. This was after her and the family stated he wasn't religious (yet they found his mosque he atted regularly) and just like that his wife disappears....... The FBI lost her. No information on her whereabouts.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just for a bit of clarification:

Visitor Status: 0

Means he has not had any visitors the day of the web inquiry.

ALSO, 0 MEANS HE HASNT HAD VISITORS FOR THAT DAY

Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California County Jails > Twin Towers jail in Los Angeles - info needed

Granted there is a lot of hinky stuff surrounding this entire episode. But that bit is not all that odd.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If he hasn't had any visits the story begins to collapse. Bearing in mind the whole mystery originated on the beat the BS website too. Would that make the reporter more or less reliable? I've got great doubts about that one.

On the other hand, if he was being whisked away and framed, it'd be very easy to alter the visitor records. Then with the same logic, why would they have ever let a reporter see him in the first place?

I think there's a lot of hearsay coming from the same source and not a lot of verifiable evidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It's not a running total of visits, but a number of visits on the day a search of their database takes place.

There are also posts indicating that this number is never even updated:

My son's always says "0" despite the fact he has visitors every weekend. One time it changed to "1" but then it went back to "0."

Just like a slot machine.

That happened to my husbands before...I went twice,but it changed to 0...So,I went and tried to visit,but no luck... their computer was still updated....It was worth the try

prison talk forum

As I mentioned before, there is indeed a lot of questionable inconsistencies surrounding all reports of this individual, I just think that this particular aspect is negligible when looking at the entire scenario. Now if Howard was the only one to have funky stuff surrounding his visitor status then maybe this would be worth looking at more closely , however, as the post I link here shows (from 2009, btw) there are others who have had this particular question and, to my mind, it is answered sufficiently.

Now, this is not to say that everything is on the up and up so please don't take it that way.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

no he is dead and his body has been disposed .

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The originator of the idea he was a patsy (or claimed to be) doesn't bring enough for me to buy into the story. I'm pretty much in agreement with the SilverOwls post.

I tried running down a few things and kept returning to the person calling themselves Corpian. The web chatter also leads back to that person. They're no more than 6 weeks old on Twitter and the BreaktheBS site. I noticed that, even though they've been nearly murdered and undergone a brain operation, their Tweets have been regular and didn't mention hospital.

It'd be an awesome piece of journalism to break the story of how this guy was trained up by a shady intelligence team. There's just not enough hard evidence for go all in on this one. I'm all ears and ready to believe if something more than hearsay comes through.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

so he was supposed to meet another guy that day by the name of Dan but didn't show up so does that mean that the other guy changed his mind too and ran away ? and if so shouldn't we check the list of missing people on that date ?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

He wanted the POLICE to protect him from the CIA. Wow, what a fool. The job of modern police are is to enforce the law, not protect anyone from anything. This guy was ignorant and had he been reading ATS he wouldn't have gone to the police for help, which is a common thing people often do before regretting it. Getting help from the police is like winning the lottery. Gee, why don't I call the police and gamble my life away. No, don't do it. Personally I would never call the police for any reason whatsoever. I'll call people I know personally who carry guns instead if I have an emergency. I have neighbors with guns and I have their phone numbers. That is faster than calling the police and safer.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

He's being held at the "Facility: TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY"... Seems like an interesting facility name if false flags are truly happening around these shootings/suspected shootings..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ok this is geting crazy guys , i found this youtube video made by a girl which she posted 2 days after the arrest

now of course his FB account has been closed and i dont know why , but she managed to check his FB account and she found in his timeline that he left CIA , i mean that is crazy if true

you can skip to 5:50

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachpeach
If you click the "former source" link, it goes to a story about a blogger named Gary Welsh committing suicide. By the way he supposedly killed himself in a stairwell. Who does that? Additionally, if you click the link "died under suspicious circumstances" it goes to another story Indiana political blogger commits suicide after writing Donald Trump post with ominous comment

I'm not sure what to make of this, but I feel that it's a big story with national implications, where these recruits are enrolled in training to carry out murder for political reasons. Just prior to Gary Welsh being suicided, he wrote an article about Ted Cruz, that I haven't been able to track down.

Maybe some of the most intelligent minds here at ATS can put these puzzle pieces together. I apologize if I got a bit long-winded. Just thought I'd see if I could contribute a few ideas since this one has my antenna on high alert. Thanks for indulging a secret lurker.

Excellent work! Yes, I had read about Gary Welsh. The article he wrote talked about the photo taken of Lee Harvey Oswald handing out communist flyers in New Orleans. One of the people next to Oswald looked very much like Ted Cruz' father, at least that is what Gary Welsh was positing.

And I also agree about the stairwell. NO ONE commits suicide by opening up the door to their apartment, going into a stairwell and killing themselves. That's just ridiculous. When I read that, my first thought was 'yeah, right. Another 'suicided' person. But of course, then the emails happened and all this other stuff and I forgot about it...that's why I want to make sure that James Howell isn't forgotten...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

He wanted the POLICE to protect him from the CIA. Wow, what a fool. The job of modern police are is to enforce the law, not protect anyone from anything. This guy was ignorant and had he been reading ATS he wouldn't have gone to the police for help, which is a common thing people often do before regretting it. Getting help from the police is like winning the lottery. Gee, why don't I call the police and gamble my life away. No, don't do it. Personally I would never call the police for any reason whatsoever. I'll call people I know personally who carry guns instead if I have an emergency. I have neighbors with guns and I have their phone numbers. That is faster than calling the police and safer.

Yeah, I have to agree. The police are not your friend in these kinds of situations. And not necessarily because of bad cops. These Santa Monica cops appear to be legit, but once the 3-letter gangs show up, all bets are off. But heck, where CAN a guy that gets into these kinds of situations go??? To the NYTimes, like in the movies??? Heck, the NYTimes is part of the PROBLEM. It's owned by Carlos Slim, a decidedly shady character. No, you can't go to the NYTimes, that's fer sure.

The world is not as it used to be, unfortunately. You just can't trust anyone in the mainstream...they've all lied to us, or have an agenda that has nothing to do with your safety or rights...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
ok this is geting crazy guys , i found this youtube video made by a girl which she posted 2 days after the arrest

now of course his FB account has been closed and i dont know why , but she managed to check his FB account and she found in his timeline that he left CIA , i mean that is crazy if true

you can skip to 5:50

Whoa. That is a big red flag. So, here's this guy who says that he worked for the CIA on his facebook page (which of course could be a lie, but that's what he seems to BELIEVE), who is for Bernie Sanders, against Hillary, is pro GAY MARRIAGE, calls Hillary a Hitler. But then he gets into his car, drives to California with 3 assault rifles and some tannerite (that DOES NOT MAKE A BOMB! It makes a loud noise and that's IT) with the aim of killing a bunch of gay and lesbians?

I don't think so. That just doesn't compute. What DOES compute is that he thinks he's working for the CIA. They take him to a training camp, and tell him that he won't actually be killing anyone--just faking it. Perhaps he's also told it's to implement gun controls. Who KNOWS what they tell him. With Project Monarch and MKULTRA they can pretty much make him do whatever they WANT, once they get a hold of him).

So he goes off on his mission, hears about Orlando and the fact that his buddy Omar gets killed. He realizes something is way wrong. So he walks into the police station, because, well, if he was a rocket scientist he wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place!

Yeah, something definitely smells with this event. I'm more sure of that now than when I started the thread. Because again, people can try to discredit the reporters of this all they want. They do NOT have a history of lying. But no one can convince me that CNN, the NYTimes, or any of the other mainstream media has NOT LIED to me...or has been so lazy that they can't be bothered to look under the covers of a story.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

so he was supposed to meet another guy that day by the name of Dan but didn't show up so does that mean that the other guy changed his mind too and ran away ? and if so shouldn't we check the list of missing people on that date ?

Well, the problem would be that we don't know if 'Dan' is his real name. There was also supposedly a woman involved. I don't think missing people tracking would accomplish anything, unless you had a specific date of a disappearance and a location. And we really don't have that, do we?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone remembers this and it has taken a long time to find it.

Below is a message Mateen sent during the alleged attack in Orlando

"In the next few days, you will see attacks from the Islamic State in the United States of America."
Fox

I actually remember a message during or just prior that said 'both coasts' Maybe just misremembering or it has been scrubbed.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Training at a CIA camp? Why should we feel empathy for a guy who was working for an organization that funded terrorism in Afghanistan?

The CIA armed the Mujahadeen, lied about the Russian Army invading, when they were repeatedly invited to fight against Islamic radicals by the moderate ruling government.

The moderate Islamic government was upholding a false religion which requires Afghan citizens to be killed who will not adopt it and other citizens from other nations, therefore being overthrown by radical Muslims was probably just as much a function of divine justice as the revolution against Bashar Assad. As King of Syria, Assad should follow a proper religion and ban false religions which defy respect for public safety. Assad is no different than ISIS leader as he continued to allow Muslims to promote a religion which calls for the execution of those who will not adopt the idea that Mohammed was the last prophet. When I UNINTENTIONALLY predicted ebola coming to Texas when it failed to protect a 4 year from public school campus rapes by a much older and more powerful aggressor, Mohammed was not the last prophet.

Russia should never have defended Islam in Afghanistan. The CIA should never have supported Islam in arming the Mujahadeen.

And this guy, James Howell should never have volunteered to train with an evil organization. His only excuse would be that he was UNAWARE of the CIA arming the Mujahadeen to kill Russian soldiers, who were being just as evil in their defense of Islam as the CIA was.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Training at a CIA camp? Why should we feel empathy for a guy who was working for an organization that funded terrorism in Afghanistan?

The CIA armed the Mujahadeen, lied about the Russian Army invading, when they were repeatedly invited to fight against Islamic radicals by the moderate ruling government.

The moderate Islamic government was upholding a false religion which requires Afghan citizens to be killed who will not adopt it and other citizens from other nations, therefore being overthrown by radical Muslims was probably just as much a function of divine justice as the revolution against Bashar Assad. As King of Syria, Assad should follow a proper religion and ban false religions which defy respect for public safety. Assad is no different than ISIS leader as he continued to allow Muslims to promote a religion which calls for the execution of those who will not adopt the idea that Mohammed was the last prophet. When I UNINTENTIONALLY predicted ebola coming to Texas when it failed to protect a 4 year from public school campus rapes by a much older and more powerful aggressor, Mohammed was not the last prophet.

Russia should never have defended Islam in Afghanistan. The CIA should never have supported Islam in arming the Mujahadeen.

And this guy, James Howell should never have volunteered to train with an evil organization. His only excuse would be that he was UNAWARE of the CIA arming the Mujahadeen to kill Russian soldiers, who were being just as evil in their defense of Islam as the CIA was.

I have never thought or stated that there should be any empathy for this guy at all. What I AM stating is that this whole things smells. It smells of some typical screwed up CIA op. And it has 'new world order' agenda all over it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join