It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim guy charged with weapons in Gay Pride event gave himself up in fear he was a patsy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have been hesitant to print this but gave in. Possibility seems very real.

Seems a couple of Cali cops say he confessed because he feared he would be a pasty after the death of Omar Mateen.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed.

Soon after that, the FBI took over the investigation, and information to the public was filtered to remove any facts that might show the Orlando shooting as a planned event involving others.

It is important to remember that the police officers who are the source of this story choose to remain anonymous, so it cannot be independently verified at this time, but circumstantial evidence supports it. For example:

(1) After the FBI took charge of the investigation, Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks changed her original report that Howell was part of a group of five people who intended to do harm at the gay-pride event in West Hollywood. Her altered report made no mention of anyone other than Howell.

G Edward Griffin

From original source. This is a website put up 4-5 months ago to support Trump. As Griffin notes...the info has not been taken down or sensored...and I might add, neither has it been picked up by any other source

The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers that have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident.

According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.”

According to Howell, he was in LA to meet with another person in a collaborated attack on the gay communities in both Florida and Los Angeles. Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”

more atthe site

You never know when this is all BS but the conspiracy theorist in me says it very well could be true.

I went back to add another link to something else I saw as questionable and 2 links were 404'd...could be they weren't the right one In any case here is the rest of this site that is pertinent.

According to sources within the police department’s investigation Howell indicated to officers who first made contact with him that Howell claimed he was one of five people involved in a planned Sunday attack on both the east and west coasts. Howell stated that he was suppose to “hook up” late Saturday night with his contact in LA who was suppose to have more weapons and chemicals to mix with the Tannerite he was in possession of. “When I got here, Dan was gone. I went to his apartment and he had cleared out….I tried calling him but he never answered me,” said Howell. When questioned about the other four people involved in the plot, Howell was only familiar with the first names of three of the alleged suspects, naming his contact in LA – Dan and two of the three contacts in Florida, Omar and Brandy Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.” When Howell was questioned about how he and his conspirators knew each other, he said that, “We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….” Before the officers could further question Howell, agents working for the Los Angeles office of the FBI quickly swept in and took over the case. Santa Monica detectives were never allowed to talk with Howell.

BTW, a day after his arrest in LA, Indiana brought charges of child molestation. I ask, why now?

Take of it what you will...or do your on research. I am too weary of it

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ah the plot thickens...

Something tells me this guys gonna disappear

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Apparently the cops who reported this did anonymously because they are being shut up, and there's a gag order on the information. The whole thing didn't make a lot of sense. (These things rarely do, and they also end up often having an intelligence agency manipulating someone involved)

Is it really that hard to believe with the track record of covert intelligence agencies in this county? Not just the big C but overseas intelligence running operations to blame other ethnic groups.

If there is a 'false flag' behind this, it's not "Hoax/Actors/fake", it's a coordinated effort of some covert intelligence group, gathering up some stupid patsies and doing exactly what's being claimed.

Normally it's just some idiots, homeless people, mentally challenged, or other weak or susceptible targets... the retarded fool-type-targets, they give them the plan, the weapons, etc-but arrest them right before it happens.

The only difference in this case (if it is indeed set up) is that they wanted it to be executed for some reason. And the plan was to eliminate the 'marks' so there's nothing left but a nicely packaged story for the media/public to eat up.

In this day and age of mis & dis-information, good luck at anyone being able to get a firm grip on the story. Because you are contending with mainstream vs "OMG Hoax, FAKE, Actors!!false flag" vs public who resent anyone not following mainstream because of the latter mentioned (the caricature conspiracist) vs what may very well be the actual scenario that played out.

I will add that this is speculative on whether or not the report is true.

I'm reading more on what's available on Howell and Im just not seeing how this alleged training camp in Virgnia is possible. (??) He has a past in Indiana, including sex with a minor which he was reportedly fleeing when he left the state. And yes, charges like that are great at tearing up the credibility of anything that comes out of his mouth now, but at the same time it seems to include a family and many other witnesses/people. The more people a supposed conspiracy needs to involve the less likely it becomes. Its not impossible, but I've striked my previous comment just because Im questioning the reliability of this claim. It's easy enough to say they are all coordinated, it's not even without precedence. But there needs to be more supporting information to make the claim I think. Too easy for anyone to just claim whoever is behind whatever.
edit on 18-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Ah the plot thickens...

Something tells me this guys gonna disappear

Like Mateen's wife?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It's interesting to see the way the case is being cast by mainstream:

After pointing a handgun at his Charlestown neighbor in October 2015, Howell was required to forfeit his weapons for a year as part of probation following his misdemeanor intimidation conviction. Howell surrendered the handgun.

Clark County probation officers said they didn't know Howell, 20, owned other weapons. In the intimidation case, a handgun was the only firearm listed in his arrest report.

But an IndyStar review of police reports and court documents shows that Clark County authorities should have known that Howell owned more than his .44-caliber revolver. In fact, the day before the incident with the neighbor, police questioned Howell at the same address after his ex-boyfriend accused Howell of pointing a different gun: an AR-15 rifle.

www.indystar.com...

He was a dangerous crazy person who shouldn't have had any guns, but he lied to probation officers so they only knew about his handgun, and not the other ones he had. Including an AR-15. -gasp-

I actually support some levels of gun control, but the way this story is presented is so formulaic it's disturbing.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

If there is a 'false flag' behind this, it's not "Hoax/Actors/fake", it's a coordinated effort of some covert intelligence group, gathering up some stupid patsies and doing exactly what's being claimed.

That is my take as well. Waiting 3 hr to go in while he texts and allowing those shot to bleed to death. Remind you of another false flag?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
He is a ChoMo.

My post in another thread...

This dude is lower than scum. Glad he's off the streets. He was a child molester on the run, intent on doing more harm to others.

James Howell charged with child molestation in Indiana

It still isn't clear what James Howell was doing en route to an LA Pride event with weapons and explosives in his car—police say he had no connection to the Orlando shooting—but we now know more about him: The 20-year-old Indiana man was charged with child molestation Wednesday after allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old girl on May 31. A Clark County prosecutor—who plans to have Howell extradited back to Indiana—tells the APthat Howell and the girl's brother are members of the same car club and that the girl attended a car event with Howell. Afterward, Howell offered to drive the girl to the home of a family friend but first stopped at a forested area, where Howell molested her, the prosecutor says. The girl's mom went to police two days later and Howell was interviewed on June 7.

source

Thought you would want to know.

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Yes, that was noted in my post with the question, why wait till the day after he is found? Did they only get the info the day before? Seems a little to convenient to me. Again...I something I need to question until more information is available.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
his cohort who got shot by police was told by his imam to do this on ramaden to get into heaven....making up for his gay past....mainstream media is all over that on the first day....

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
The 20-year-old Indiana man was charged with child molestation Wednesday after allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old girl...

Yet other info says Howell himself was gay. So like Mateen, he is described as gay yet is supposed to also have sex with females.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Yes, that was noted in my post with the question, why wait till the day after he is found? Did they only get the info the day before? Seems a little to convenient to me. Again...I something I need to question until more information is available.

What do you mean with 'why wait' ? It appears that the girls mother went to the police with the allegation as soon as she found out so it is on record. You cant however just arrest someone on the spot because someone makes a claim and he had been interviewed about it already thus far so a investigation was already up.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
The 20-year-old Indiana man was charged with child molestation Wednesday after allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old girl...

Yet other info says Howell himself was gay. So like Mateen, he is described as gay yet is supposed to also have sex with females.

I never seen that claim. You have a source for that?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

replying to your updated post. I am only questioning the timing. Do you usually wait til the person is in the news to make a charge? That is all...the timing.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I never believed in false flags, but things are getting really strange. I'll be watching closely as more events unfold.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
You have a source for that?

One of many:

www.indystar.com...
Howell harbored no violent feelings toward the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community. In fact, they said, Howell is gay. “He didn’t like anybody to know about it,” said Zach Hambrick, an ex-boyfriend from Charlestown. Hambrick said he met Howell on a dating app.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Glad you shared what you did here. Seen a few sites starting to pick up on the story as I've been following it, needs to be archived.

While I do see it as overall a claim that needs more information, it may as well be the indication of what links all the inconsistency in the official story together. Needless to say the one controlling the show, figured to have two potential attacks running instead of waiting on just one that may fail(depending on their agenda).

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
He was loaded up with Tannerite?

Remote detonated suicide bomber at the flick of a trigger.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: liveandlearn

I never believed in false flags, but things are getting really strange. I'll be watching closely as more events unfold.

Here is a list of 42 false flags that actually happened:
Washington's blog

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This guy is in serious danger of being suicided....

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is why I came to ATS! S&F!

It really all seems suspect honestly.
Is there a connection?
Were they gay?
Where are the others, that he claims were supposed to be there?
Who are they?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join