It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humanity, Great Change is Here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

So Ren uh Chuckster, when do you claim you are John Titor? Its about that time of the facade

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

So Ren uh Chuckster, when do you claim you are John Titor? Its about that time of the facade

That's funny! But if I were John Titor what possible reason would I have for returning to the year 2016?

Unless ofcourse I was curious to see if certain alterations have finally cause the coming event to not occur. An event that would lead to the direct creation of the Greys and a few other interesting situations.

Yet, those are merely silly occurrences which I have no knowledge of.

Who is this John Titor exactly? No one knows!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

See you started going there old friend. You let the mask slip every time

You are not legion.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

My friend,

So nice to stumble upon light in a world of confusion and darkness.
A breath of fresh air really, I was beginning to wonder, where have all the initiates and awakened gone?
My journey has been going on for the past 7 years, I am just now shaking the last shackles of illusion.
Patience, as always, is practiced. Onward we move.

Destiny, as so many times before, has brought me here "at the right time, at the right place"
I wish with all that I am that this word you have spoken could get out to the masses.
Striking that chord will amp vibrations, even in those unsure of the meaning.
Let us explore the means to make this happen.

I will send you a pm, no need to clutter the board

Love and light

EDIT: Apparently I am unable to privately message you. I will post it below (it was not my intention to have this public, but in the long run it doesnt matter

Good evening! (here in Colorado)

My name is Kyle Adams. I stumbled upon your thread, "Dear Humanity" and felt compelled to send you a message.

My reply on the forum is the natural intro to this message, so on with it I shall go.

As I shed the last remnants of the clouds that obscure my vision, I have become increasingly imaginative. Obviously, this is a side effect of awakening, as I do recall. As you are well aware, you are one of the few that is "there" (and "here" in a rather comical sense) and I too know that is the path I am on. I seek your guidance in furthering my journey, and in freeing myself of these final illusions.

I know I need not explain myself, for you can feel my spirit through this message and know that I do not aimlessly wander, as seems to be a side effect with a shocking amount of people going through this process, however I am compelled to tell you a tad about my physical 'earthly' self.

I am 23 years old, born to a spiritually inclined father. Joined the military after high school, my service "abruptly ending" as destiny set me back on the right track. I returned home to CO and became a career Firefighter with a highly respected department in my home town. I sought to kindle my flame "behind the scenes" but you know how it is, once you get going to quickly realize that "I am not doing this for myself, I am doing this for the others", hence what brought me to my current path and my remembrance of what brought me back here in the first place.

I am in the process of developing a community/"business"(not the right word) idea that I call "PACS" or, Proactive Assurance of Continued Survival. Clearly, you understand that when I speak of Survival, I am speaking in the physical sense and in the Spiritual sense.

(I apologize, we got a 911 call in the middle of this message, I'll try to regain my train of thought)

Anyways, the core concept of PACS is Mind, Body, and Spirit. It is going to be a methodical approach to developing these three 'life pillars' in people. As you know, this day and age is obsessed with the physical, so naturally the first place I will reach out is the Body. The core focus is fitness that everyone can do, trying to reach the global market and get everyone in tune with their body.

From there, we go into "mind" with a focus on self-reliance. I want to teach skills and share simple how-tos so that we can once again gain confidence and trust in our actions and what we do.

Lastly, Spirit. I will begin this approach with Meditation and Yoga, the simplistic (extremely potent when used correctly) methods everyone is familiar with. From there I will broaden the horizon to include the path of Knowledge, and help others to find and follow their own Path of Enlightenment, if you will.

As you see, it will be a systematic approach to gradually help people awaken, to help them fuel their flame. The first avenue I have decided to take with this PACS journey is through YouTube. It has been understood by me that this will be a fantastic way to reach millions. Shortly after this was understood, I bought a camera and began production for the PACS videos. The initial batch is complete, and I plan on releasing them tomorrow (Thursday) in the evening.

An interesting understanding has been on my mind, to smooth the initial connection with the unaware I believe that a certain degree of "normalcy" in their eyes is key. If you come out of the gate and speak directly from above, they tend to rush to judgement and shut down from there. Therefore, you will notice a certain inner struggle I have been confronting.. trying to continue my search for Truth and Knowledge and also stepping back into the "struggling mind of the blind". As I studied popular videos, I noticed the more ADD the video was, the better it kept the attention of the audience. The more random and spastic and course the language was, the higher it was rated. Thus, my dilemma was born:
I have intentionally stooped back to levels of idiocy to produce entertainment. In the grand scheme, I think that this "in-between" is exactly where I need to be so that I can take the hand of the masses and help lead them to the light.

Anyways, this is where I believe you and I can collaborate together. You are aware of a world that I am still "foggy" to. I am well aware of it, I am just in the state where "you're not sure if you are awake or still dreaming". I believe that together we can discuss teachings to not only further ourselves, but do what we came here to do and help the masses.

I apologize for the scatter-minded thoughts near the end of this, when I went on the call I fell out of the flow.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Kyle Adams
[email protected]
edit on 31-8-2016 by packleader because: pm fail

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: packleader

Another one, really? How many incarnations on this board? It's boring.

STM

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Thank you for your comforting and understanding word: they resonating with me and I am still trying to place them in my head in a rational order I can understand; I really like your ideas.
My daughter is 30 and quite open to new ideas and philosophies. She would respect you.
Many blessings during your journey.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: packleader

Another one, really? How many incarnations on this board? It's boring.

STM

Um Seen that's not me and actually, I'm not even sure why this individual wants to go into business.

Spirituality is not a business it's a path, that is why religions got it completely wrong!

Maybe it's a test? Maybe he's a spy trying to see if I would sell out? Either way, I'd never go towards establishing a business or a church of any kind when it comes to spirituality.

Also any psychics, readers or any other kind of individual that asks for money in return for things. Well I'd suggest avoiding their paths..
edit on 1-9-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

See you started going there old friend. You let the mask slip every time

You are not legion.

Ofcourse I am not legion, that's just silly to consider! If I was legion I'd be able to summon a meteor to be sighted over India in 3 - 7 days!

Pfft... legion - What's next? I'm the king of Sweden?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Thank you for your comforting and understanding word: they resonating with me and I am still trying to place them in my head in a rational order I can understand; I really like your ideas.
My daughter is 30 and quite open to new ideas and philosophies. She would respect you.
Many blessings during your journey.

I'll be sticking around for a bit, I still have a few things to write before I leave.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows

"Hail to the new king. Same as the old king." aka Same old new age gobbl-d-gook.

Actually I hate the new age movement, don't get me wrong some stuff they got right but most of it is for profit just like any other religion or church!

I highly disapprove of them and it

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Here is the thing Ren uh Chuckster. You are posting and writing in a manner similar to a "gentleman" I've delt with online since the 90s. From the alt.wicca days on to here. This includes the "I'm going" becoming the "I am staying" and the "predictions".

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

edit on 16201638pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Go into business?

You miss my point, friend.

No hard feelings, our paths may cross in another time

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Chuck, what do you think about CERN and Mandela effect? Do you think somebody is playing with our timeline trying to provoke desired outcome? You seem so sure we are on the right track. I am not so sure. Sure, things could go the way you described but happy end is still not in the bag. In a way we are close but things could go either way. I guess like in every good thriller we won't know untill the end. Of course there's never an actual "end", but you know what I mean...

Although you seem like a pretty smart guy, especially for your age, so you may have a better view from where you at. So tell me Chuck, what do you see?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
Chuck, what do you think about CERN and Mandela effect? Do you think somebody is playing with our timeline trying to provoke desired outcome? You seem so sure we are on the right track. I am not so sure. Sure, things could go the way you described but happy end is still not in the bag. In a way we are close but things could go either way. I guess like in every good thriller we won't know untill the end. Of course there's never an actual "end", but you know what I mean...

Although you seem like a pretty smart guy, especially for your age, so you may have a better view from where you at. So tell me Chuck, what do you see?

Yes, they are messing around with the timelines, hell Trump wasn't even supposed to be in this event. It was meant to be Hillary vs Burnie but it isn't the way it is, there are other slight veriation but still nothing too big.

See the thing with CERN and the Mandela Effect is that although they can alter events, they can not destroy the destination.

So enjoy the ride and enjoy seeing what childish things they will try to throw at us

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

On what do you base your assumption of preordained destination? Doesn't that depend of our actions? Isn't that why free will exist? Or do you claim that we are so close anyway that outcome is inevitable? If so on what do you base that belief? Do you want to say that your awereness has grown to the point that you can see it clearly? I am asking sincerely and I would like a sincere answer.

There is some kind of a veil of mistery around you that leaves many a bit confused, at least from what I can see. I don't think there is need for that.

edit on 2-9-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
An elaborate verbal irony by the OP is what this thread is all about.

edit on 16201647amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Are you saying you are not human? Please explain.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Who is throwing what at us? This is obviously not meant for the average 8th grade reader. Many of us are you know.

You've already impressed the big shots, how about us?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Have you experienced pure bliss? Where there are no negative emotions,

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as life without negative emotions. Emotion is a dynamic energy, a dualistic one. For positive emotions to be perceived, negative emotions must be its contrast. The psychological mind is a dualistic instrument and any emotional state you achieve with it will always be a temporary state.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join