It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Ford Logo - Three New Strong Evidences Found

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Looking at the Ford logos throughout the years, it appears the "Pig tail" on the F came into existence in 1912.

It came into existence in 1907.

The oval came into existence in in the same year, in Britain, and was adopted by all of Ford in 1912.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

There is no point in comparing the Ford logo to Henry Ford's signature. The Ford logo isn't a copy of it. It is a creation of Ford's first chief engineer/designer, Childe Wills.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Another desperate gigantic reach for this "Mandela Effect" thing...

So basically it's random little changes in films like the Wizard of Oz, and companies logos - this is the "evidence" they have for the Mandela Effect.

Nothing to do with important issues in the real world, which would actually have an impact on the world itself. If that's the case, who even cares? Even if the Mandela Effect WERE real (which it's not), nothing drastic is changing. The world is still as f***ed up as it's ever been. In fact, there are probably tens of thousands of issues/topics that are more worthy of attention than some fake PSYOP that's being used to distract people (idk if it is a psyop but it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and people seem to want to latch on to the idea of it).

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1
a reply to: Jonjonj
a reply to: eriktheawful
a reply to: WeRpeons
a reply to: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Rapha

Would I say:

This is not a company changing it's logo.
..if I didn't know companies change their logo?

This is about the logo as it's been since the current generation has been alive.

I can't possibly spell out all the obvious stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Isn't the premise of the Mandela effect that timelines shift? So, if there had been a shift we would now be in a reality where the logo always had a "curly q" and there would be no old pictures of another logo.

All that's being proved here is that there were different versions of the logo or that they changed the logo, not that anything supernatural occurred.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why are you so desperate to prove the ME? Again you show nothing to prove the me effect I think you should just add them to one thread you are cluttering up the site.

link   

This is about the logo as it's been since the current generation has been alive.

which generation?
you need exact date of births and deaths from your old timeline, mandela isn't the only guy that would have died you know.

link   

Go back and read my lost post on page one.

Here is what I said:

One has to also keep in mind manufacturing and how it's done.

Unless a logo changes drastically, while it's very easy to go to a new logo for things printed on paper, stickers, posters, images, it's much harder to change the logo on things made of molded metal.

To do this, you'll have to change the machines that make those parts, be it either something that stamps or cuts the logo in, or if it's molded (normally see by the raised logo), you would have to change the entire mold.

This can cost very large amounts of money, and it is much easier to simply ensure that the next generation of moldings and machinery end up with the newer logo, as the older one will still be recognizable as what company it was manufactured from.

This is why a engine block can still have a much older logo by Ford (or Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, etc, etc), but have the newer logo in the owners manual for the car.

Ever heard of the term "phasing out"

Change happens gradually for many things. Because it can cost a company a lot of money.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Many of the examples of logo's changing (not what this topic is about) are actually Mandela Effects!

Coca~Cola is how it used to be ("~").

John Deer is how it used to be.

The V and W used to connect in Volkswagen's logo.

There are to many logos effected to list them all in one post... K-Mart, Febreez, Volvo, etc..

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
So are you saying the logo was the same except the curl on the F wasn't as pronounced?

I wouldn't notice a change in any logo unless it happened in front of me

The original was a copy of the Ford signature, why would anyone want to change the man's signature, that is a really good example, soon his signature may also change to match.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Why are you so desperate [...]

My desperation will always equal your desperation to disprove it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
They changed it........no conspiracy. Companies do change logos, fonts and update brands.

People always say this but did you do any research BEFORE you claimed this?

The history of changes is very short, for good reason people who have an identifiable brand name have no reason to change things. The problem is the information is changed as it does not show the original Ford signature logo anymore.
www.anglia-models.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You remember the lettering not the badge.

The badge has always been like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: johnb

I wouldn't notice a change in any logo unless it happened in front of me

Theres the rub, lack of forensics. Not one actual Mandella (time shift) caught on video. I mean really? YouTube is filled with fake UFO stuff, wheres all the Mandella time warps?

C'mon psyops department!

This guy claims one

(post by humanoidlord removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

There is no point in comparing the Ford logo to Henry Ford's signature. The Ford logo isn't a copy of it. It is a creation of Ford's first chief engineer/designer, Childe Wills.

The design is clearly a copy of the signature no matter whose idea it was.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
You remember the lettering not the badge. [...]

You are wrong.

originally posted by: humanoidlord
shut up! nobody cares about your threads

Also wrong.

Edited to make reply a two-fer.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Let me ask again: Isn't the premise of the Mandela effect that timelines shift? So why would pictures of the logo from the old timeline exist in the supposed new timeline?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You remember the lettering not the badge.

The badge has always been like that.

This is the kind of eyewitness testimony proof is a difficult thing if things actually just change I am sure you will agree.

i have a ford dealer next to my workplace…they have a huge ford logo in front of the store…working there for nearly 10 years now…see it all day during smoke break…noticed the change of the font last year…first i thought that they changed the logo…but no…apparently has always been the same logo..(im from europe)
mandelaeffect.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join