It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Looking at Dr. Drews ratings, dead last in prime time sometimes with as few as 200,000 viewers I would say this entire thing was one last attempt at a ratings stunt to get some attention to a show nobody watches. This is by far the more logical answer.

More likely he knew the show had already been cancelled and decided nothing to lose at that point, may as well actually say something about what everyone is thinking, that Hillary Clinton is incredibly ill with all sorts of maladies and they are keeping her alive with a vast assortment of drugs.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Not one legitimate news organization is reporting ill health.

Maybe because we do not have one legitimate news organization.

It's mainstream media for the gullible that's why alt news is the new big trend, people are waking up. The evidence is clear our media has political pull and influence you to vote how they want.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: butcherguy

From what I know of Nixon I don't blame your dad for being pissed, they always get a free pass.

Actually, almost everyone has agreed in hindsight that pardoning Nixon was the right move. People were pissed at the time for sure, but they got over it, and even agreed with it decades after the fact.

Everyone who? People hated that scumbag.

"Compared to the Clinton's", who have serious scandals on a weekly basis . Nixon was an angel who did no wrong, ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Bottom line, he should have shut up.
Professionals should never be opinionated like that, because just like Facebook, you can never take it back.

He gets paid to give his opinion and was asked specifically about this topic. C'mom Mannnnn

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Don't you mean provide opinions you disagree with or dislike?
Because I'm here to tell you something you should already know.
We, as a society, are always asking "experts" for their opinions on the topics they are deemed "experts" of.
And thus it is here.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

He listened to Kissinger for one, started the petrol dollar for two, the war on drugs three, and dropped more tonnage of bombs on Vietnam during his presidency than during WWII.

He headed up illegal spying on citizens, activists, banged the cold war drum loudly, and got caught at the end for bugging peoples offices.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's CNN, dose t surprise me one bit, and dr. Drew should of seen it coming when he made the comments. Maybe he hated his job there and wanted out

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Maybe he has concerns regarding the use of Wayfarin and how it could cause her brain to bleed, perhaps. Neurology 2007 Wayfarin

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join