It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

What are you doing Butcherguy? Just what are you trying to pull here?

You're taking his opinion as fact. I'm taking another opinion as fact.

That's all.
You confuse me I will say that.

Actually, I am saying that you have no room to give an opinion as to the quality of her medical care when you are not a doctor.... ESPECIALLY when you will not accept the opinion of an actual doctor.... which you are not.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He is talking about the quality of care she is receiving, based on her officially released medical record

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

In all business we look to end things sooner with an employee we are disgruntled with, but it takes a violation to fire them. In today's world due to contracts, labor laws, and so on we wait for a slip up in policy to throw the final ax down to cover our behinds.

If this was declared the week he would last be on that is fine, but he was fired. No?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

She fainted in 2012 from severe dehydration due to a stomach virus. She got a concussion from the fall.

Now it's what??? brain clouds? blood clots? brain cancer? epilepsy? the heartbreak of psoriasis???

Come on why is every news org saying this whole thing is nonsense.
Wait I know secret govt cabal that wants to issue in the New World Order under our reptilian alien overlords.
Gotcha. Thanks Jerry...
edit on 8262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm not offering a medical opinion I'm saying that the news says this whole health thing is conspiracy theory. I'm repeating what they say to back up what I'm saying. I do have an opinion but I'm not giving a medical opinion. There's a difference there.
You don't agree so you're redirecting to create conflict. Not fair. I hold you to higher standards as to how we relate you know that already. Don't be unfair. Go high.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

She fainted in 2012 from sever dehydration due to a stomach virus. She got a concussion from the fall.

So this is your example of 'steady' ?

Did she faint when she fell getting on her plane?

Did she faint when she was walking up those NINE whole stairs at the house in SC?

Did she faint when she fell and broke her elbow?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fell and broke her elbow on the way to the White House Wednesday and will require surgery next week to fix it, her chief of staff said in a statement released late last night.

WSJ

Steady as a rock, eh?

edit on b000000312016-08-26T09:38:35-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 26 Aug 2016 09:38:35 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Delts95

I owned a store for 23 years but thanks for telling me how it works. I had a business for years before the brick and mortar.
I had many employees over the years.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Nice misleading title there.

Dr. Drew said he has grave concern over her HEALTHCARE...not her HEALTH.

Big difference there.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I fainted when I was six when I was making my first communion. Was I an unsteady kid? No you couldn't eat before communion in those days and I was dehydrated. That's not uncommon . A stomach virus and she probably got a doozy of one from some far off place with diarrhea and vomiting will dehydrate a small person very quickly. One of the dangers of dehydration is fainting. I happen to have a constitution where I dehydrate easily. I was born with it. I fainted three times in my life. (Very weird experience) that time when I was six and twice during pregnancies. So it takes an extreme but she had been ill for more than a week. At 5'4" it wouldn't take much.
Am I making sense to you?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Big difference there.

I'm out. Why people? Why?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Big difference there.

Did you listen to it?

He used the term 'Brain Damage'.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I fainted when I was six when I was making my first communion. Was I an unsteady kid? No you couldn't eat before communion in those days and I was dehydrated. That's not uncommon . A stomach virus and she probably got a boozy of one from some far off place with diarrhea and vomiting will dehydrate a small person very quickly. One of the dangers of dehydration is fainting. I happen to have a constitution where I dehydrate easily. I was born with it. I fainted three times in my life. (Very weird experience) that time when I was six and twice during pregnancies. So it takes an extreme but she had been ill for more than a week. At 5'4" it wouldn't take much.
Am I making sense to you?

Are you making sense?
I don't know.
Are you saying that Hillary has this propensity for falling because she forgets to eat and drink enough?

Either way, the number of falls she has had resulting in the need for surgery indicates something, does it not?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Big difference there.

Did you listen to it?

Sure did....he also said "it clearly hasn't effected her cognition" after talking about "brain damage".

You have to remember, he is speaking in medical terms...not layman terms.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CatandtheHatchet

He is talking about the quality of care she is receiving, based on her officially released medical record

At least we have an officially released medical record to look at for her. It seems quite normal.

coumadin

Nowhere can I find that Coumadin is outdated. There is an initial dose and a maintenance dose. IE: it can be taken long-term. Blood levels of those taking Coumadin are closely monitored.

I don't think Dr. Drew was fired for comments about Clinton's health, but Clinton's health nor the care she receives seem out of the ordinary in any way.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I don't know anything about a plane. The stairs were wet. She's the nominee. They are not about to let her fall down wet steps. The same when they helped her up on that platform. She's under their protection. And they probably feel obligated to offer her a hand because she's a lady. Manners and all that?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I was also confused by Dr. Drew saying Coumadin (Warfarin) is outdated. It is an older drug, but a widely used one still.

Drugs like Xarelto are newer anticoagulants and in some ways are "easier" for doctors to prescribe because Warfarin dosage is patient specific and needs constant monitoring...but in no way that I have ever heard is it "outdated".

I'm not a doctor, but work in the healthcare field and see Warfarin being used and prescribed all the time as an anticoagulant.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How did she fall and break her elbow? Wet stairs?
My mom falls sometimes. But she is 81 years old. She hasn't broken anything yet. She's been known to walk on wet surfaces unaided too. It is a miracle I guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Big difference there.

Did you listen to it?

Sure did....he also said "it clearly hasn't effected her cognition" after talking about "brain damage".

This seems to indicate that you admit that he is talking about her health, not just 'healthcare' then?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I do not hold an MD I was not giving an opinion on the efficacy of HRC health care provision.

I noticed in the thread that poster's were saying that the Dr Drew was commenting on the state of HRC health.

This was not the case Dr Drew was giving his professional opinion on HRC heath care based on reading her medical records in conjunction with a colleague.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Big difference there.

Did you listen to it?

This seems to indicate that you admit that he is talking about her health, not just 'healthcare' then?

He is talking about her health and her healthcare.

But he only had "grave concerns" over her HEALTHCARE....not her HEALTH.

Make sense?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join