It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It sounds like she has Hypothyroidism.

Link to article.

I have hypothyroidism......I ain't havin' seizures and I haven't lied my ass off about everything...and I can walk upstairs without assistsance (and no one around me carries an injector pen).

The woman may have hypothyroidism...but that's not what her problems are. It's her brain, not her thyroid.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No it's hypo-bitchatosis...comes from not having a spine.a reply to: ntech

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This reminds me of when MSNBC fired Phil Donahue:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

the dreaded TTT virus, also known as "Telling The Truth".

PURE GOLD!!!
2nd

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

he rest of this post is a bad joke:
Maybe she's a reptilian and the newer better drugs for primates of the homo sapien sapien distinction will actually cause her more harm?

hahahaha... I kid.
DR Drew is known for being on the uptake for bad money.
I guess he crossed a line on purpose to redeem himself, OR he just didn't know that was a line.
Either way, we can see the line CNN has.

If his job change isn't related to this... Then call me a unicorn who can grant all your wishes.

Or his holder (possible reptiles
want Trump up top for some reason.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What do you expect from the Conspiracy News Network
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she is bonkers though.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Dr. Drew Pinsky: "Earlier tonight, I mistakenly raised an anonymously sourced report about Hillary Clinton's health. By doing so, I violated HLN and CNN's editorial standards and I was wrong to have mentioned the unsubstantiated report. I regret the error and will make sure, in the future, to apply the rigorous editorial standards we have in place here. I apologize to our viewers and Secretary Clinton for falling short tonight."

Dr. Drew's Comment Regarding Tonight's Show -back in January 2016

I guess three strikes-you're out.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Looking at Dr. Drews ratings, dead last in prime time sometimes with as few as 200,000 viewers I would say this entire thing was one last attempt at a ratings stunt to get some attention to a show nobody watches. This is by far the more logical answer.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't know anything about a plane. The stairs were wet. She's the nominee. They are not about to let her fall down wet steps. The same when they helped her up on that platform. She's under their protection. And they probably feel obligated to offer her a hand because she's a lady. Manners and all that?

Maybe they should have helped her with her emails.

edit on 26-8-2016 by Doctor Smith because: add another doctors opinion video

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Coming from CNN, not a shocker, if that is in fact the reason for it. One may expect the same coming from Faux News soon enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Nice misleading title there.

Dr. Drew said he has grave concern over her HEALTHCARE...not her HEALTH.

Big difference there.

Listen again. In the first 30 seconds he said they were gravely concerned not just about her health but also her health care.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Total bull#!t. She's perfectly healthy. If he said otherwise then he's being political. He's not working in any medical capacity.
I don't know about his dismissal but if it's because he said this without any credible source but those stupid youtube videos then he deserves to be fired. If he's trying to bring in conspiracy theories to a credible news organization maybe they really don't want that element.

Maybe he retired and his exit has been planned for a long time.

I will be researching that.

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't know anything about a plane.

It was about 5 years ago:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dr Oz = Quack

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How many times did president Ford fall down on the job

(post by NoElection removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

One time that was overdocumented.
He was an athlete.
The press had it in for him.
Imagine if they treated Hillary like this:
School of Champions

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The funny thing is, people still think that the media is not biased. If you say that there is media bias, people roll their eyes and belittle you. The entire media has to play by the rules, from news to music to Hollywood, or else you suffer the blackball.

The Clinton thing was two strikes, this video was the third strike:
youtu.be...

Saying that Donald Trump is not insane is a big, big no no if you are a part of the propaganda wing in this country.

I really like Dr. Drew, always have since the Love Line days. He comments on EVERY prominent figure, and always has. And guess what? He has always been respect widely regardless of who or what he was talking about.

I honestly do not want to hear another lefty saying the media isn't biased. OPEN YOUR EYES.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was pretty young then, just remember Saturday Night Live was always roasting him, the article mention's that in fact.
Thank's

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No problem. I was an adolescent at the time, so I have a memory of it. I remember my dad being angry about Nixon being pardoned, even though my dad was a Republican.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join