It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is worth nothing in terms of evidence but I thought It was worth saying.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I read about the Mandela Effect in March on this site, and I felt sure as a young children teacher for 30 years that it was definitely Berenstein, and having given out world maps for 30 years to my students that South America and Australia were not where they used to be even though the internet says different.

But here is my personal account. In the middle of 2014, I was hunting a photograph along a road in the country by the Fraser River, and I distinctly remember looking away from the river, and thinking the view wasn't photo worthy.

A few months ago on-line I discovered a pub existed just in that section to the left of the river that had appeared not worthy of a picture.

So I went there, and the pub, well off the beaten track, was there. It wasn't there 2 years ago when I was hunting for photos.

This means nothing to other people, but to me it sends a big message that is strange to the max.
edit on 24-8-2016 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Cool story bro.

Dont forget the tinfoil hat in case this dimension slips into another dimension and too much radiation is emitted from the future while only certain things get swapped around from the past into the present time line.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Tinfoil hat is a typical refusal to see the truth

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Oh I remember it as berenstein as well. I loved that show as a kid.

Also, dilemma used to be spelt with an n. Dilemna

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56

You are going to need a mirror then.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56

Tin foil underpants then?

Im sure it used to be tin foil underpants. Let me google it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Sounds like a story to make fake controversy. Good luck with the post.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
PS, Australia has a known habit of getting blotto and migrating all around the world, chanting slogans and fighting walruses. Who knows where we'll wake up. Nothing new...

oO

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There are a bunch of people who say Sri Lanka is not where it used to be. They say it was directly below India. But then the other day, I asked a Sri Lankan who used to live there. I showed him the map and asked, "Hey was Sri Lanka always in that spot? Off to the side.." and he said , "Yes". He should know for sure..

Anyway just a story.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

In the middle of 2014, I was hunting a photograph

You were what?

Are you a photographivore, or something?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Dilemma has never had an "n" unlike amnesia which does

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

'hunting a picture means looking for something worth taking a pic of. A beautiful,quiet stream, water rolling over some rocks vs a creek with muddy banks and trash washed up everywhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I often joke about the ME but I did just recently have an odd thing happen. I've been working on cleaning out old storage boxes and I came across a box of old bank statements from 17 years ago. I went through the cancelled checks as just a blast-from-the-past before shredding them, but I found something intriguing. I wrote a check for 40 dollars, on a regular basis, to a woman I have never heard of before and have no recollection of whatsoever. I looked her up on line, she's my age and lives in my home town but I have never seen her before in my life. No one I know knows who she is either. The checks were definitely written in my handwriting. I also wrote one check for A LOT of money to another guy with a very unusual name and I have no idea who he is either. I looked him up and he's a state legislator now.

There are no notations those checks. For all of the other checks there were either notations or I had clear recollections of the people or the event or I know I frequented the place. It's totally perplexing.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If I give you my address can you send me some checks you will conveniently forget about later?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Apparently I would. LOL!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Oh. Thanks for the clarification; it's a much better scenario compared to a dude running around chasing photographers with a knife in one hand and a fork in the other!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

Oh I remember it as berenstein as well. I loved that show as a kid.

Also, dilemma used to be spelt with an n. Dilemna

I did too, but then as I was verifying information at work, I saw Berenstain and went into a small panic. I even went so far as to have my mom dig some of my really old Berenstain editions from when I was a kid, old copies of The Great Honey Hunt and the like. Lo and behold ... *drum roll* ... it was still Berenstain on those old editions.

So either all these changes occur retroactively or I simply misremembered.
edit on 25-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
No changes. Two parallel Earths.

top topics

join