It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO photographs of all time from Earth in chronological order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Nice video. Quite a few pictures I hadn't seen before.
If these are the "best" then that might explain why I'm not convinced.

I would like for it to be true.
Why is it that the person 100s of yds. away is always snapping a photo but the folks standing directly underneath them never have a camera?

Must just be bad timing.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

83 of the very best UFO´s captured in photographs from the year 1920 and to today

Oh look, a video on youtube with added spooky music = hoax!
edit on 23-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

you are a troll arent you? you make the same post in every single thread

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

lol you tell him bud.............

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

yeah its a tough one, those hoax pictures may have been done to discredit it, though with most of the witnesses working for the government albeit different departments, it could have been an inside job, and they didn't expect such panic and decided to gloss over it, although with the different witnesses coming from different places within the military it would be difficult to pull off. its a difficult one........ need to do more digging

what do you think?
edit on 23-8-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I really liked the cylindrical object photographed in 1950 in NY.

I think any of those (post 1947) can also be back engineered human-made craft.

It's interesting how the traditional saucer UFOs are seen less than say (50's to 70's) and how more orbs and intelligent lights are seen in more recent times.
edit on 24-8-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: mirageman

yeah its a tough one, those hoax pictures may have been done to discredit it, though with most of the witnesses working for the government albeit different departments, it could have been an inside job, and they didn't expect such panic and decided to gloss over it, although with the different witnesses coming from different places within the military it would be difficult to pull off. its a difficult one........ need to do more digging

what do you think?

I don't think the original picture of the Capitol Building was a hoax.

Simply because we know it was not taken until at least 13 years after the DC UFO flap occurred and made news around the world. I think it was probably a stock footage photo that was deemed useless because of lense flare. But then someone saw an opportunity to use it back in the days when there was no photoshop software and illustrating a magazine or book cost money. Since then people have chopped and cropped it to leave the street lights out thus remove the lens flare explanation on first sight. But these people are pro-ET people. So who is deceiving who?

Ed Ruppelt (the Head of Bluebook at the time) recalled in his book about the incident:

"A few days prior to the [1952 DC] incident, a scientist, from an agency that I can't name and I were talking about the build-up of [UFO] reports along the east coast of the United States". At the end of the two hour conversation, the scientist made a prediction: ..... 'Within the next few days....they're going to blow up and you're going to have the granddaddy of all UFO sightings. The sighting will occur in Washington or New York,' he predicted, 'probably Washington.'"

Source : Captain Edward Ruppelt - ”The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects”

What exactly was this scientist talking about and how uncanny was the prediction?
So it could well have been the military testing the military! Early radar has been linked with causing the 'foo' fighters of WWII. Or it could have been some kind of Electronic Counter Measure being tested. Or it might really have only been temperature inversions as well. I would put a fleet of alien spacecraft as somewhere near the bottom of a list of possibilities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join