It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warnings, Listen to them.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your link is'nt a source, or a fact, or even video evidence it is just a paragraph telling me voting isnt rigged from a new york university. So no I dont believe it funnily enough and thats what confirmed you as a Hillary supporter and a MSM addict.

To quote one of your new sources

Burlingham/Shutterstock Among the conservative talking points that refuse to die is the idea that there is widespread voter fraud in America. The most recent warning about the scourge of illegal voting came from Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who recently claimed "the fact is voter fraud is rampant." That's simply not true, as many new outlets reported. (See here, here, and here). According to Politifact, there were just 85 prosecutions for voter fraud in Texas from 2002 to 2015, and not all of them led to convictions. That's a paltry number considering that more than 42 million ballots were cast in the state's general elections from 2002 to 2014.

Your said it was non-existent now even your sources are saying otherwise. Listen politicans like ron paul are more trustworthy than forbes. And I hate politicans but ron paul was screwed over so severely you know he was'nt liked. even he knows it is a sham

Keep living in fairy land where hillary isn't a complete disgrace and see where she takes you as president.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I've always wondered. What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist? Does anyone know?

First off, who would be the leader of it? You really think the US, or Russia, or China would listen to a central leadership from say, the Hague?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I've always wondered. What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist? Does anyone know?

First off, who would be the leader of it? You really think the US, or Russia, or China would listen to a central leadership from say, the Hague?

Well that's the thing. We haven't worked out the kinks yet where that could be a reality. Thus that is why those countries are still a question there. I'm not trying to suggest that we are ready to move into a one-world government tomorrow. This is taking time. It's a slow process that we all have to work together to make work.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Are you really trying to make the case that just because SOME voter fraud exists that I'm wrong? Couldn't I just easily make the case I was being slightly hyperbolic? I mean if semantics is all you got to work with then you don't have much of an argument.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

All things the MSM have been caught and called out on doing. Now what?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Are you really trying to make the case that just because SOME voter fraud exists that I'm wrong?

Yeah. You said it was non-existent and now even your own sources, which you obviously don't read very well, say otherwise.

Over now. Your wrong, I am right here and you won't even admit you misrepresented yourself so a further debate with someone like that is irrelevant bickering back and forth where even if your wrong your deny it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

All things the MSM have been caught and called out on doing. Now what?

The MSM is a COMPLETELY different discussion involving MANY different sources with MANY different levels of credibility. To compare ALL of the MSM to just Youtube is a very dishonest comparison.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I can admit that I was hyperbolic. I was hyperbolic. There I just admitted it. That still doesn't prove your point correct though.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Or uncorrect and we will just leave it there. We are obviously two very different people and on different spectrums.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

Or uncorrect and we will just leave it there. We are obviously two very different people and on different spectrums.

Actually I've already proven your point incorrect with several different sources including my initial one, but I'm tired of talking to you too. So I'm going to leave the thread now.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

They are not sources. The point I made is they can quite easily rig an election; What you are trying to prove is whether they got caught doing it or not. Ill stick with my open mind and listen to the opinions of those in the game of politics. It is quite easy to concieve of a rigged election going unnoticed or unpunished.

Hillary has'nt been convicted but I, and many others, are sure she is guilty whether she avoids the law or not.

Same case he I believe it is just a puppet show and so do many other people.

Again agree to disagree because I don't buy into the two party system or the MSM.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I will let Tool and Neals Answer that question for you. (in Order)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
The laws of nature make it a right. Don't deem to dictate what is right and what is wrong. If you want to get technical freedom of speech, expression and such is a worldwide accepted right, even if people dont notice it being taken. Your view is irrelevant in terms of the collective

Actually, nature makes no such distinction.

The fact that you have to fall back on it being accepted worldwide shows what it really is.

No one is obliged to listen to you at a democratic election where your opinions should matter most? How you got 6k stars talking this nonsense Ill never know.

No, they are not.

That little thing you do like telling people to be a happy slave, kiss rings and question how they got stars make your posts seem childish. They are also against T&C. Hey, their is another example of speech being controlled.
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
I don't think most Americans think we have such a great system. I mean, it IS a great system, but it can be coopted just like any other kind of gov't, if the people are lazy, or too trusting. Because it has most definitely been coopted. And people are waking up to this fact because of the email leaks, and the blatant corruption in the Democratic primary. But make no mistake, the SAME kind of thing has been happening in US elections for centuries, as has been discovered in the JFK/Nixon election, and the Bush/Gore election with the 'hanging chads'...and I'm sure a host of others.

That's why I said many and not most.

There is too much focus on the presidential elections. What makes the system a good system are the separation of powers, the constitution and bill of rights, like the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Sure it isn't perfect but it beats having a civil war whenever a large enough group disagrees.
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The fact that you have to fall back on it being accepted worldwide shows what it really is.

It is called a democracy. Freedom of speech is just as important as a vote to ensure everyone has a voice and a choice.

You can debate the right to free speech but if you are going to take away that right you have to take away the right to life aswell as other rights. In which case they could of just lynched hillay at the DNC.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

People would never be that awake.. some monumental event would have to shake them from their sleep first.

Our societies are already scheduled for destruction though, so WWIII doesn't need to happen for us to lose. We've already lost. Too far gone.. just lying there crippled and tied up on the conveyor belt just ahead of the mangler.

Police state, Balkanisation, economic collapse, racial strife and a population too busy to contend with other different identity groups to mount any kind of resistance. Then we have the complete erosion of family, traditions and culture to make way for some kind of cultural tabula rasa. An empty canvas where they can paint their own big brother master piece. Destruction of language, thoughtcrime, doublethink and newspeak.. and an endless variety of cheap and increasingly immersive entertainment. Society is primed and ready to go: even the genius of Sarah Palin could control a population this docile.

Good luck with that.

Good job villains. This truly is a piece of work.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Nobody questioned it's importance. What was asked was what makes it a right. You said it's natural but it really isn't. It's part if the social construct that you were born into.

Democracy doesn't exist in nature. In nature someone says the wrong thing and someone might end their right to life as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In our society It is a natural law. It has to be for our system to have any chance of working (which currently it is not). What we do right now is unnatural. So different laws of nature apply. Outside of this false society are rights would be the right to life, food, water, shelter. Obviously you have to get them yourself but it is your right to take from the earth, as it is anyone elses. Whereas today it is a monopoly. Even water will soon be privatised.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The ignorance of that question is only superseded by the number of stars you got for it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You are talking about a one world currency? That isn't the same thing as a one world wage. I have no problems with a one world currency either. What's so bad about not having to worry about exchange rates between currencies?

Precious commodities are the one world currency. Among themselves, banks use gold as collateral to loan and borrow against. Not you, you get fiat paper 'currency' and endless debt.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join