It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warnings, Listen to them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller

No this isn't an "End of the World" Prophecy. But it is the prevention of the currently inevitable WW3 and end of democracy and freedom. The complete transition from Human Beings into Sheep and Cattle to be misled and milked.

We have been warned time and time again but the world refuses to listen. Here is a thread with some of those warnings, Speech and Film, perhaps it will open the minds of people and current voters as to the inconsequential value of their democracies and "freedom" of political choice. The harder you cling to a broken system, the worse it gets.

Its coming, in one form or another, Worldwide.

Aaron Russo

George Carlin

Two Party LIES:

Your Enslavement

John F Kennedy

Wake Up.

“Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
― Bob Marley

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

edit on 23-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Nuclear Annihilation of Planet Earth is no more than the end of a simulation on a quantum computer in the "Super Coders" lab. Its like showing a picture of an air molecule to a drowning man, pushing the reset button on a computer.

The further you look into this WW3 mess the more you see that its been orchestrated and put out into the public conscience as if to see whether it can manifest itself into a reality. I say no one should show up if they announce it, just say no I'm staying home to watch some tv or wash my car. If every free thinking human can just say no I'm not buying that reality then I suspect it would be near on impossible to pull off, if many decide its time then it will definitely manifest.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd
In my opinion this is not the best way to present it to potential uneducated people, Nomad. In the best scenario they will swallow the populism of your reference videos and play the game of the big ones again. If you are not a paid shill, next time I expect smarter presentation.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ratskin32

Sorry lol

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
The Nuclear Annihilation of Planet Earth is no more than the end of a simulation on a quantum computer in the "Super Coders" lab. Its like showing a picture of an air molecule to a drowning man, pushing the reset button on a computer.

The further you look into this WW3 mess the more you see that its been orchestrated and put out into the public conscience as if to see whether it can manifest itself into a reality. I say no one should show up if they announce it, just say no I'm staying home to watch some tv or wash my car. If every free thinking human can just say no I'm not buying that reality then I suspect it would be near on impossible to pull off, if many decide its time then it will definitely manifest.

Very well said. It's all one big lie and the masses eat it up like candy. It blows my mind how blatant the brainwashing has become and people just don't see it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Well its too late to prevent World War 3, looks like the Pentagon confirmed it as already officially in play.
Well at least we know who to come for with our torches and pitchforks first.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You have to love Carlin. He says it like it is. You have to wonder when the public is going to say enough is enough. The people have more power than what they realize. They just need to stop believing in the BS our representatives are dishing out and stop defending their policies which keep the public enslaved to the banking system and corporate interests.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
But it is the prevention of the currently inevitable WW3 and end of democracy and freedom.

This WW3, according to Albert Pike's statement concerning how the elitist antichrist is set to take control of this reality, has been up and running since Gulf War 1 1991.

Its easy to prevent WW3 by simply spirit jumping to an alternate reality of civilized people where WW3 does not go nuclear.

There are alternate realities ready and waiting for certain types of spirits.

Mad Maxers will get their awesome Scorched Earth.

New Agers will jump to a paradise where Christians will class it as the False Rapture.

Elitists will get their nuclear war that will blow this planet apart and join the asteroid belt.

Zombie slayers will get their dream coming true when the chemtrails turn everyone into a walking Borg unit.

The military will get their RayGun dream come true when the world, according to Reagan, will soon have a common non-human enemy from space.

Christians will phase into a reality where the 7 Year Tribulation becomes a population killer of doom events.

So if you (Op) think about world war 3, then that is the reality that awaits you. Everyone is now on a win-win scenario where their thoughts will put them into the reality that they keep thinking about.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I've always wondered. What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist? Does anyone know?
edit on 23-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

If I remember correctly the film-maker for your first video "The Gray State" died under suspicious circumstances before the production was finished. I will try and follow up with some links...brb

I'm not a huge fan of the source but I can't find any MSM covering it.

On January 19, 2015, Live Free Or Die – All News Pipeline reported the death of screenwriter David Crowley, Komel Crowley, his wife, and 5-year old daughter.

David Crowley, the writer and independent film director of Gray State, was found dead of gunshot wounds along with his wife and 5-year old daughter by a neighbor on January 17th. Screenwriter David Crowley, age 29, along with Komel, his 28-year old wife, had not been heard from since Christmas.

www.veteranstoday.com...

That Rockefeller quote at the beginning of your thread was a real eye opener for me when I first saw it, anyone who sees that and ignores while being aware of their position of power, needs to get their head out of the sand, fast!

Thank you for the thread.

edit on 23-8-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I've always wondered. What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist? Does anyone know?

How would you feel about paying taxes to support the whole world?

It's bad enough being taxed nationally, imagine globally?!?!?

I can think of many reasons why not to do it but it's all about money and control.

If you support the NWO or don't consider it a bad thing, why?

edit on 23-8-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So we go from:

to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will.

To WW3, end of freedom, everyone enslaved... just cuz? Man, you need to get a grip.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

I mean it wouldn't be awesome on my wallet, but if that is the worst part of having a one world government then I fail to see what the big deal is about.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Why does there need to be a reason? Power is an end unto itself. Those with power are only interested in perpetuating it as long as possible, often through whatever methods they deem necessary.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I mean it wouldn't be awesome on my wallet, but if that is the worst part of having a one world government then I fail to see what the big deal is about.

Some other downfalls would be the potential collapse of our economy as it would be more efficient to ship all jobs to lower paid workers, unless you're okay with a One World Wage which would be the only way to stop the already insane amounts of companies being sent offshore, especially for customer service and industrial jobs.

I will ask you again...what do you think is good about it?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Sounds fair. What's wrong with that? You know as the wage balances out the game goes back to finding the best employee for the job. That means jobs flow back to the US a touch.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Try getting a lot of power and feeling the burden of responsibility. It will make you think differently on your opinion of power. That quote is cliche, and outdated.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

How would a one world government create a one world wage? Is capitalism going to magically vanish from the earth or something? What's wrong with a one world minimum wage though? Do you have a problem with everyone in the world earning enough to live?

It could possibly end world hunger, poverty, and wars; and that is just off the top of my head.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How would a one world government create a one world wage?

LOL

Is that a serious question?

Sorry, not poking fun but it seems you are being facetious.

A paperless currency done electronically would most likely need to be balanced in order to work efficiently on a global basis, it would be a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...one currency would make sense. Most countries have their own currency except for some European ones...why would each country have it's own currency if national boarders don't exist?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

How would a one world government create a one world wage? Is capitalism going to magically vanish from the earth or something? What's wrong with a one world minimum wage though? Do you have a problem with everyone in the world earning enough to live?

It could possibly end world hunger, poverty, and wars; and that is just off the top of my head.

Would you still be as enthusiastic if the Government in control of the world wasn't so democratic as your views?

Edit add for clarification: what if IRAN's form of government was determined the only way to ensure and enforce a global populace? Would it be worth giving up your freedoms and liberty to ensure we all are treated equally globally and have no wars?
edit on 8 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join