It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to introduce immigration plan, including Amnesty for millions of immigrants.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Or maybe he's just winding things down for a planned loss? Recently started taking an antipsychotic? Was replaced by a Reptilian doppleganger?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Donald's new advisors advised him to do a 180 and he (probably reluctantly) agreed? Instead of deportation, Donald now is allowing illegal immigrants to call the USA their permanent home? This is hard to believe. But, Donald Trump DOES represent a new and REFRESHING brand of leadership.. so who knows.

Thank you. I actually laughed out loud before I realized you weren't trying to be funny when you said "REFRESHING brand of ledership"

The fact that your support is unwavering in the face of what you yourself characterize as a "180" likely made at the behest of his advisors is jaw dropping.

It's like you're saying that you'd support any Trump policy proclaimed regardless of what it was which would be a tacit admission that his policy positions are completely irrelevant to you. I don't even think Ivanka has that sort of loyalty.

edit on 2016-8-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

In some states illegals have driver licenses. The crimals are telling law biding citizens where they live. The criminals placed their own names on a list. The people breaking American laws, will have from November to January to get complaint with American laws, or law enforcement can start going down the list.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7
Trump is making it extremely difficult to believe that he is not campaigning for Clinton. On top of the fact that he originally ran as a Democrat on a platform of universal healthcare, he later donated to Hillary's campaign against Obama.

Does anyone else recall that he and Bill had a private conversation before running?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: jefwane
I doubt anyone, myself included, who supports Trump in part because of Immigration, thinks anyone could feasibly deport 11million people. But, that's a great starting position, because when you compromise from that position you are much more likely to get something palatable to those who are anti current immigration policy. I'd much rather support someone who's starting position is: build a wall deport them all, than someone who's starting position is Amnesty for all. It's called making a deal.

Excellent point. I would suggest both. Build the wall and offer amnesty to a select quilified number of illegals. Not that deporting those 11 million illegals would be as hard as one might think, it could easily be done over say a five year period or so.

How is it that MEXICO is going togety for the wall? Donald Trump reiterated that again this past week. Has the method of coercion been divulged by him?
Yes, that's been covered in other threads. It seemed plausible, but if we could even get them to pay for half or so it would be good.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Already the Hillary lap-dogs are foaming at the mouth. Nothing has been announced, nobody even knows what's included in the "plan" if there is one, but there's a mention of possibly Trump allowing amnesty for some. I agree with the other posters who say that if anything it's probably to allow LAW ABIDING families, meaning those who aren't running drugs, committing violence, etc., to gain a pathway to remain if they can be properly vetted and maybe even learn to speak English ?!?

That would dovetail seamlessly with Donald Trump's message from the beginning. The people who call him racist are totally ignorant about the issues and about the man himself. They are too busy being brainwashed by the mainstream media and being used as tools by the Globalists.

I can't imagine anybody with common sense Not voting for Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Trump's main objective is to break up conservative movement in this country. His handlers are same as other candidate, each one have their assigned role.

He is the ultimate establishment candidate who can flip-flop on every issue and still gain more support. If Saud/Isis want a war with Iran ? Trump is their candidate...

The wall is just a metaphor, NSA-loving Trump just want to build massive surveillance list for every sub section of population, people from southern border will be in one list, from ME will be on another list and so on..So you can selectively restrict constitutional rights for the people on the list ..

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Already the Hillary lap-dogs are foaming at the mouth. Nothing has been announced, nobody even knows what's included in the "plan" if there is one, but there's a mention of possibly Trump allowing amnesty for some. I agree with the other posters who say that if anything it's probably to allow LAW ABIDING families, meaning those who aren't running drugs, committing violence, etc., to gain a pathway to remain if they can be properly vetted and maybe even learn to speak English ?!?

That would dovetail seamlessly with Donald Trump's message from the beginning. The people who call him racist are totally ignorant about the issues and about the man himself. They are too busy being brainwashed by the mainstream media and being used as tools by the Globalists.

No that would the same platform that has been in place for all Presidents since Reagan all the way through Obama. The very policy that Trump has made the cornerstone of his campaign opposing. Frankly I do not buy it. It would make his base lose it mind that he was basically saying Clinton has the right idea forget all that stuff I said before. And it will just come off as pandering to Latinos who would see it as a desperate move by a floundering campaign. The again who knows he could just deny he ever said anything about building a wall. He does that stuff all the time. He thinks people are idiots an unable to find his exact words from before. Maybe he does not know about Google.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Univision?

Really?

Does anybody believe Trump gave Univision such a huge scoop?

That is less likely than Hillary giving Breitbart a huge scoop.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: odzeandennz

Or maybe he's just winding things down for a planned loss? Recently started taking an antipsychotic? Was replaced by a Reptilian doppleganger?

Or maybe he's just gearing up to Smash Hillary in the General Election. Don't forget, there's 3 debates between now and then..America will be watching. I can't wait! Trump is going to call out Hillary on who she is and what she has done to destroy America. Hillary has been laying low but she can't dodge the debates.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
*HOAX!

Trump campaign says it is false, click-bait journalism.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 21-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

No that would the same platform that has been in place for all Presidents since Reagan all the way through Obama. The very policy that Trump has made the cornerstone of his campaign opposing. Frankly I do not buy it. It would make his base lose it mind that he was basically saying Clinton has the right idea forget all that stuff I said before. And it will just come off as pandering to Latinos who would see it as a desperate move by a floundering campaign. The again who knows he could just deny he ever said anything about building a wall. He does that stuff all the time. He thinks people are idiots an unable to find his exact words from before. Maybe he does not know about Google.

Well today I watched his rally in Virginia and he said today that Yes We are building the wall and Yes Mexico is going to pay for it. Trump can soften a little about allowing Mexicans who are already here and trying to better themselves. Come January people will still come in but they will do so legally. The wall is going to be built and anyone who wants to come in will do it legally. We have borders for a reason. Or maybe we should just erase the border, huh?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Sounds like he's building a wall to keep them all in

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Sounds like he's building a wall to keep them all in

Not according to this: Trump Campaign Reaction

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Well today I watched his rally in Virginia and he said today that Yes We are building the wall and Yes Mexico is going to pay for it.

Well, if he says so then it must be true.

Maybe they can use the money that congress gave mexico to build up their southern border to do it.

The 114th Congress is continuing to fund and oversee the Mérida Initiative and related domestic initiatives. The Obama Administration’s FY2016 request for the Mérida Initiative was for $119 million to help advance justice sector reform, modernize Mexico’s borders (north and south), and support violence prevention programs.

U.S.-Mexican Security Cooperation: The Mérida Initiative and Beyond

It would make it seem like Mexico is paying but in reality it would be the US citizens. Man that guy sure can use that leverage!
edit on 21-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
It's Univision so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

But it would be expensive and incredibly messy to try to arrest and deport all the illegal immigrants that are already in America. Why not introduce a program that vets immigrants and allows some of them without a criminal history to become citizens?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Good point, it will also make taxpayers out of millions who currently work under the table for very low wages!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice how a candidate's position on certain issues changes after an "intelligence briefing."

Remember how Obama went from "I'll bring all the troops home from Afghanistan" to "I'll leave it up to the commanders on the ground."

Well and a management shake up.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: muse7

He's desperate for Latino voters! But, as with every other stance he's ever had, I'm sure in a week he'll flip flop on it because Trump is the King Hypocrite. He can't have his base possibly think he's gone soft like some kind of snowflake SJW!

Thanks Obama!

This probably has more to do with understanding that even most folks that want immigration reform really just wanted more accountability and organization in the process.......and are really not anti immigration ect.

In my opinion even a good deal of 1st/2nd generation immigrants have come to understand that "conservative" are not really blithering nationalistic isolationists and what they have been hearing form libs is hyper bull political mind games to simply keep them voting liberal.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is why leftists suck so much.

They ask for everyone to "compromise".

And when that happens they criticize/slam the person for compromising.

You can't make this crap up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join