It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to introduce immigration plan, including Amnesty for millions of immigrants.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: UKTruth

Mexico can sell their goods to other countries if tariffs with the US get out of hand.

Besides, why would mexico invest in border security when the last 30 or so years have been laid out, include Canada for a three way, so that trade between both (all three) countries is tariff free?

Things are moving way deeper than you think.

America's economy is the golden goose. Any fool knows Mexico would suffer if their trade with America was impacted.
As for the North American Union, I am fully aware of it and have read the documents. I'm sure it may even come to pass if Clinton is elected.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
America's economy is the golden goose.

Not so much anymore. Sorry.

As for the North American Union, I am fully aware of it and have read the documents. I'm sure it may even come to pass if Clinton is elected.

It will happen anyway.
edit on 22-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
America's economy is the golden goose.

Not so much anymore. Sorry.

It will happen anyway.

No need to be sorry - I am sure you can make up for it if you commit to learning.
GDP by Country
edit on 22/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

GDP means nothing if tariffs are going to get in the way of free trade.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

GDP means nothing if tariffs are going to get in the way of free trade.

America still has the highest GDP by far despite trade deficits.

Which country imports the most?
Imports

Whichever way you cut it, the US has largest economy in the world.

Anyway, already bored and we're off topic.
edit on 22/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Sure, but if the US puts a large tariff on imports than that makes other markets viable. It's only logical.

ETA:The EU is a hair below the US. There is no reason why mexico wouldn't trade with them if the US wants to play hard to get, which they wont.
edit on 22-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Sure, but if the US puts a large tariff on imports than that makes other markets viable. It's only logical.

Now I am less bored... thanks for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Laugh all you want but things are moving way faster than you or I.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
if confirmed true, trump would definitely win by a land slide imho

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nemtaku
if confirmed true, trump would definitely win by a land slide imho

He'd lose a lot of current support.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

He didn't call anyone a name.
He said trump shills should get a bonus for being able to keep up with his changing view. Where is the name calling?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Sure but that costs money. Where is the money going to come from when trump is cutting taxes?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The businessman he is, bait and switch. Got his supporters believing that mass deportations would really happen this time. His plans sound familiar.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
He talked about this weeks ago.
He said that if they have clean, non-violent records, they would pay a fee and some back taxes, then they would be eligible for citizenship, or something like that.
Pay attention people

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Whichever way the wind blows. He stands for nothing, stands for nobody. One day he's a bleeding heart new york liberal, the next he's a fire breathing wingnut. Now he wants to bring in Latinos and blacks. I suppose we will see the "compassionate" trump for a week or so until he goes bat# on twitter. He believes in one thing, sealing the deal, that's it. Unconscionable and shameless like the scammer he is and always has been. It's the only thing he's good at.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Whichever way the wind blows. He stands for nothing, stands for nobody. One day he's a bleeding heart new york liberal, the next he's a fire breathing wingnut. Now he wants to bring in Latinos and blacks. I suppose we will see the "compassionate" trump for a week or so until he goes bat# on twitter. He believes in one thing, sealing the deal, that's it. Unconscionable and shameless like the scammer he is and always has been. It's the only thing he's good at.

I trust he can count on your vote....

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
In a perfect world, I would think Trump would take this opportunity to make the distinction between those illegal immigrants who have traveled here and worked their whole lives while not committing any violent crimes - and those illegal immigrants who repeatedly get deported for violent crimes related to narco terrorist drug cartels that are crippling our population with unprecedented amounts of meth & heroin.

There's a very fine line between the two. And yet no public figure, republican or democrat, has been able to use their airtime to adequately identify common sense immigration policy.

The same people who criticize Trump for being anti-latino will be the same people who call him a hypocrite this time around, you just can't win with them.

Just be patient and wait until it's released before hopping on the flip flop bandwagon. It may end up being something really beneficial to the honest immigrants who deserve a legal path to citizenship and in some cases amnesty.

If those without a criminal record got the chance to become legal citizens, then the news anchors will have a field day with those families where the one "dindu nuffin" high school student got a criminal record for being with the wrong people and has to leave the USA while everyone else can stay.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oops,,,

Donald Trump has canceled plans to give an immigration speech in Colorado

www.politicususa.com...

Uh-oh

Donald Trump has abruptly canceled scheduled campaign events in Colorado, Oregon, and Nevada

www.politicususa.com...

K~

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

This is funny. I hope he does announce it.

The left has bashed him and actually called him a homophobe, even though he has a huge LGBT following and had an openly gay man speak at the RNC for the first time in history.

He is called mysoginistic even though he employs more female execs than male.

He is called a racist even though he has many minority employees, friends, and supporters. His daughter is married to a Jew.

Let's see how the left explains this one away if it is true. They are getting scared, as it seems that the only thing the left has ever had going for it is the false persona of being the "tolerant" side.

Once that goes away they won't have a leg to stand on.

Buhbye!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Trump Flop Flops and Denies He Will Deport 11 Million

Trump is reading the polls

He appointed a pollster to run his campaign

The next thing on the agenda is to announce free gambling chips to ( as he calls them) the blacks
edit on 22-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join