It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Campaign Vows To Destroy Opposition Website

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
All these responses, stars and flags and what not. Did anyone actually see this thing? Notice how certain text is quoted but the really juice stuff isn't?

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign has sent out a fundraising email arguing the website Breitbart News has no “right to exist,” and suggests that if elected, the website will be shut down entirely.

Did this fundraising email say "Breitbart News has no right to exist" or did the words "no right to exist" even show up anywhere in the email? If so then why would only "right to exist" be in quotes?

What is in quotes?

"it goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again"

Well that's pretty aggressive but nowhere in there does it say anything about destroying a website. Looks like the Daily Caller folks are trying to get jobs with the Trump campaign next?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Its a call to arms to end any type of oposition of its kind.

I am a Trump lover, sure, but this is absurd.

You sound like the type of Hillary apologist you claim we are for Trump.

Jesus,

She is declaring war on media. Check that.

Really ask yourself if thats ok for a presidential candidate to do....

on a personal level. A human level.

This is out of control and she isnt even in office yet.

Guy, come on.

edit on 8 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Where are the Hillary bots defending this little jewel?
I just can't wait to see how they'll spin this.

It's now 8:57. A whole 5 minutes and they still haven't flooded this thread? Huh.

LOL, most of them AGREE with this!

They see their fellow Americans who disagree with their platform as their biggest enemy. Most would have zero problem with this.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
dosent it miss proof?
like posting an actual email?
pretty basic stuff.
surely breitbart, the owner now being trumps go to guy, should be all over this?
this story was posted on the 18th, they, the daily caller and breitbart, could have updated the article and responded.
the apparent quote,

“They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They’re a different breed altogether — not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country.”

is rather damning, if untrue defamatory, unless of course breitbart agree.
or the email is possibly fictitious?
which is itself both damning and a story of its own.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Where is she declaring war on the media?

All you have is some out of context quotes and a whole lot of paraphrasing. Why is the email not linked or embedded or quoted at length?

Wisen up.

Look at the Trumpeteers getting all up in arms about this fabricated nonsense after they've cheered Donald Trump promising to wield authoritarian power ("I'll open up libel laws!") to sue the media for "lots of money" if they print things that are "negative. A guy who has actually sued the media in multiple frivolous lawsuits. A man who corrals members of the media at his rallys while his fans jeer and spit. A man who daily blames the media for his own inability to control his big stupid mouth.

Then you see some hack piece on DailyCaller and you flip your s# like you suddenly have some great concern about freedom of the press.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. To top it all off, you jump at the first crap from DailyCaller without even maintaining a miniscule shred of skepticism. NONE. I can post entire speeches of Donald Trump's and have his loyal followers still tell me that he's being taking out of context and yet it comes to Hillary and the standards for evidence are none. None required. Just expose those little propaganda sponges and start soaking it up.
edit on 2016-8-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Anybody got a link to the actual email that was supposedly sent out by the HRC campaign?

Who needs that? DailyCaller paraphrased a few things or something. That's legit right?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

www.independentsentinel.com...

www.breitbart.com...

libertyunyielding.com...

conservativeangle.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

so you deny the email exists.....It is quoted in its entirety....

Ok, I know you have seen it, from other sources

the independent sentinal, politico, and so on.

Never mind. I thought you had integrity. I forgot you like globalism and give a free pass to any globalist out to end political oposition even though its a news outlet and in a free democratic nation, thats frowned upon. Forgot the world you hail from.

Wont happen again.

edit on 8 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So Breitbart is an admitted target now?

They have lost three editors to early, unexpected
heart attacks, some consider the circumstances
to be suspicious...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

so you deny the email exists

No, I don't. I never said that the email didn't exist. I never even so much as implied that. Go ahead, all of my posts are literally right above yours. You didn't even have to click to another page and you still couldn't keep from making stuff up.

It is quoted in its entirety

It's quoted in its entirety where?

Never mind. I thought you had integrity. I forgot you like globalism and give a free pass to any globalist out to end political oposition even though its a news outlet and in a free democratic nation, thats frowned upon. Forgot the world you hail from. Wont happen again.

Yawn.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Here. I found it for you on Reddit

Donald Trump just hired Breitbart's executive director to be his new campaign CEO.

[NAME] --

Whenever you hear about a right-wing conspiracy theory somehow making its way into the mainstream of political dialogue, there's a good chance that Breitbart News had something to do with it. Never heard of Breitbart News? It's a fringe website where there's no opinion too ugly, too divisive, or too outright crazy to be worth breathless promotion. The one about President Obama being a secret Muslim born in Kenya? Breitbart was all over that "story." Or maybe you heard about the time they attacked an opponent -- a conservative Republican, no less -- by calling him a "renegade Jew." Why does this matter? Donald Trump just hired Breitbart's executive director to be his new campaign CEO. Now, we've had a conservative media in this country for a while. I don't always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist. Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They're a different breed altogether -- not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country. But Donald Trump just gave them a broad new mandate to shape his campaign, his message, the future of the Republican Party, and quite possibly the country. It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again. Doing that is going to take hard work, moral clarity, unshakeable determination, and enough resources to make sure that every last voter in America hears from us every single day about the choice in this election. We'll never face a challenge more important than this. Please, chip in to stand on the right side of history and help us send Donald Trump and Steve Bannon back to the fringes where they belong. When you do, we’ll send you a free sticker as a thank you for your support:

It's from a copy and paste so there's no formatting but it looks to be the complete thing.

edit on 2016-8-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To have someone running for government office that would endorse an infringement of rights is a clear indication of where Hillary wants to take the country.

Wonder what her ardent supporters think?

"We came, we saw the fuse, we all cascade blew."
So let it be written... so let it be well done.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

To have someone running for government office that would endorse an infringement of rights is a clear indication of where Hillary wants to take the country.

"We came, we saw the fuse, we all cascade blew."
Twice. My first Two Double Posts in one year.
I hope Hil doesn't prefer criminal charges for littering.
edit on 19-8-2016 by derfreebie because: OMG I MUST BE JOHN TITORTOTTER

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the censor-loving globalists.

It must cause quite a lot of discomfort to pull such convoluted reasoning from their posteriors.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I feel sorry for the censor-loving globalists.

It must cause quite a lot of discomfort to pull such convoluted reasoning from their posteriors.

It depends on preconditioning, Cowboy.
I was reamed so well and deeply in 1993 I may never drive again.
In the first place, administrative spite-- in the second, a five way
harness would be required to keep my sloppy floppy can in place
for turns; and I can't afford one due to induced poverty.

Not so bad, though: I get to watch these vampires sucking each
other dry now that we're all fluidless sheets snappin' in the breeze.
edit on 19-8-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Think?

heh heh heh

Not sure they do a whole lot of that. I am starting to assume Hillary supporters just think it'd be cool to vote for the first woman president. Like, how cool! Right?!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

At this point, I'm even willing to consider "Vermin Supreme" for president.

The only thing he wants to do is give everyone a pony and invent a time machine to kill baby Hitler.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I guess we now know what Hillary Inc thinks about the 1st Amendment !!!

What about Hillary's right to free speech? Until she actually attacks those sites she hasn't attacked their or anybodies right to free speech but rather exercising her own right. Trump has said that reporters should be sued for doing their job so isn't he attacking free speech as well?
Donald Trump vowed to ‘open up’ libel laws to make suing the media easier. Can he do that?
He has also barred the Washington Post reporters from campaign events. In case anyone is wondering that is an attack on the 1st.
Donald Trump just barred Washington Post reporters from campaign events. That should bother you.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

www.politico.com...

www.independentsentinel.com...

www.breitbart.com...

libertyunyielding.com...

conservativeangle.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

so you deny the email exists.....It is quoted in its entirety....

Ok, I know you have seen it, from other sources

the independent sentinal, politico, and so on.

Never mind. I thought you had integrity. I forgot you like globalism and give a free pass to any globalist out to end political oposition even though its a news outlet and in a free democratic nation, thats frowned upon. Forgot the world you hail from.

Wont happen again.

Still waiting to see the ACTUAL email......

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Thank You for finding the original document, though I doubt the usual rabble will bother to read it nor comprehend it if they did.
No, they will continue to repeat their nonsensical gibberish replies as they bleat to each other about how great they are.

She's right, as much as I loath assisting Hillary after Bills betrayal, she's absolutely right.
This effluent rising from the bowls of America must be dealt with, America can not go down this path of idiocy & blind ideology.

We're too big & too powerful to allow the Morans (sic)TM. to gain control through apathy.
Can you imagine this country after the goobers allow the corps to completely gut it for parts to sell overseas.
I mean for creations sake these people are the mental midgets who think it's cool to rig their fat ass diesels to belch dark filth at people they disdain.

Yes, they have to be not only crushed but ground beneath the heel of history.

I don't trust Hill, my only remaining hope is "Hell Hath No Fury" LOL.
I have this fantasy that after she gets settled in Her House all the BS she's had to deal with from the Wrong Wing comes back around.

Ya I'd like to see her go all medieval on their ass.

K~

edit on 20-8-2016 by aethertek because: words

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They are behind it. I assume they will be the ruling class in the new Morarchy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join