It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Campaign Vows To Destroy Opposition Website

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They are asshats that cant tie their own shoes, yet dream of power by association.

outdated and obsolete. Idiots think that we rable are idiots that cant reach out and touch someone. That the fear of God or the kings men will protect them.

That we are as useless as their inbred and ugly selves.

They for generations laid waste to all for the ability to get fat and weak.

Now that they have only their laurels to justify their position they double down...as they see the hordes of now educated and ever strong and talented masses approaching.

Masses they feared for ages, and now will serve as equals or die.

They were granted kingship, not eternal rule.

A fools position is theirs. To try and hold back the tide.

We are here already. They can only make us see them as a problem rather than just being useless.

And we will tear their world down, crush it and burn the scattered pieces.

Not even as backfill will we keep its charred remains.

Our wrath they have earned.

Underestimate us.

edit on 8 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disinformation Man
Disgusting. Enjoy your 1st amendment rights while you still have them.

you know what else is disgusting....to see this "e-mail" you have to sign up to the "daily caller" website....so this whole article is B*ll***t

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I mostly agree. Although ive kind of tempered my support now to Trump. I am ANYONE but HILLARY. WHich by default makes me a trump supporter it seems. Shoot lets write in Skeptic overlord.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I guess Obama trying to hand over the internet to the UN has something to do with this...
]

He is? care to show a valid source for that claim....

Globalists are in panic mode...

Actually it is Trump supporters that are in a panic mode!
edit on 20-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The over-reaction from Trumpers is amusing.

I know you are looking for a quick win considering the embarrassment you've had recently but this is a non-story really.

Hillary is against "radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers"... and your having a go at her?

And people crying the 1st Amendment

Asking supporters to rally against what they consider a biased media source... hmm sound familiar?

I guess its only wrong if the opposition do it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Disinformation Man
Disgusting. Enjoy your 1st amendment rights while you still have them.

you know what else is disgusting....to see this "e-mail" you have to sign up to the "daily caller" website....so this whole article is B*ll***t

yep really disgusting that you had to sign up for the "daily caller" to read that email....

I just went to twitter:

twitter.com...

Not saying it is real, but it is real easy to find.

Sure looks like to me and anyone else with common sense that the writer of the email is saying that the site "Breitbart" doesn't have the right to exist like other news sites and must be destroyed to the point that "their" kind never rises again...

edit on R542016-08-21T10:54:37-05:00k548Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The email quite clearly articulates a narrative wherein the election results are so decisive that Trump, Breitbart, and friends are roundly embarrassed. Sent back to the fringes is not the same thing as being censored or silenced. It is to have the bankrupt nature of your toxic intellectual brew laid bare. The reason for explicitly saying that conservative news media has a right to exist is precisely to separate their distaste for Breitbart's particular brand of lie-peddling from, say Fox News (a slightly diluted version of the same). It's an interesting fact that the Alt-Right spends almost as much time accusing liberals of being incapable of rational thought as they do pursuing angles like this one, an angle that requires you to lack reading comprehension skills, be a liar, or both.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the Hillary Campaign is going after Breitbart !!!

They sent out some kind of campaign email claiming Breitbart has no right to exist !!!

The email suggested Breitbart would be shut down if she gets elected !!!

I guess we now know what Hillary Inc thinks about the 1st Amendment !!!

Hillary Campaign Vows To Destroy Opposition Website

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign has sent out a fundraising email arguing the website Breitbart News has no “right to exist,” and suggests that if elected, the website will be shut down entirely.

“We’ve had a conservative media in this country for a while,” says the email, sent Thursday and signed by deputy communications director Christina Reynolds. “I don’t always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist Reynolds’ acknowledgment that the regular conservative media has a “right to exist,” though, is used to contrast it with Breitbart, which apparently has no such right.

ALL HAIL the depends wearing, absent minded and barely walking DICTATOR Hillary Clinton! She will decide who and what has the right to exist (cheers...cheers). She will decided what is right and wrong (more cheers) and she will continue the swift destruction of America. Here buddy Uma's magazine (actually her Mother's that she worked for which happens to be a radical muslim rag) will the only magazine sold in America. She will take everyone's money, call it her own and then disperse a small percentage to those who bow to her the deepest. (starting to hear crickets) She will no longer need black votes once she is DIctator so she will leave them to the slums and the crime that Democratic rule has caged them within. (starting to hear some random yelling) And finally...after burning the flag herself she will appoint Bill Clinton (the pedophile rapist) King.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I dont understand, do people not know how to use a computer or mobile device?

It is EVERYWHERE.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Not to be off topic but check out the headlines on yahoo. "Guliani peddles conspiracies of Hillarys secret illness." That's the actual language!

When manafort resigned it was "FBI probes Trump campaign for Russian ties"

When Hillary is being investigated its "Hillary is quizzed about her email servers."

Lolol this stuff is so blatant. So really that tells me she is not good health at all. Not only did they mention it, but in the dumbest attempt to discredit it as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This kind of anti-freedom rhetoric by the Clinton campaign should be roundly criticised. I find it incredible that the media are not making this a main story - they will not even protect their own profession in their endless quest to shill for Clinton.

I recall they were quick to jump on Trump just because he said that he would open up libel laws to make it easier to sue the media if they lied. That was somehow an attack on the freedom of the press, yet this ACTUAL attack on the freedom of the press is ignored.

Shocking.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
August 22, 2016

First Hillary, and now her Mainstream Media butt-kissers are striving to limit negative Hillary info on the internet. The New York Times is calling on GOOGLE to hide search results that render anything negative regarding Hillary's health, before the election. The New York Times is going beyond being a Hillary butt-kisser. Desperation knows no limits does it!

Hey, no wonder Hillary wants Breitbart shut down. They're the news service who found and reported the story.

Link: www.breitbart.com...

Good job Breitbart!

-cwm
edit on 8/22/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary is toast.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join