It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Woman Called Ellen DeGeneres. What's Going On Here Then ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wrote a whole post, ended up with the gist.

Liberal BS nonsense

Next idiot thing please.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Ellen probably thought her lesbianism would see her through since sexual orientation usually trumps race on the victim class hierarchy scale and Ellen is a woman to Bolt's obvious male even if he is black.

I guess Ellen got hoisted on the evil American imperialist petard this time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

no one finds it racially offensive. However, some folks do like to stir the pot for the sake of their own attention. And that is pretty much what happened here.

Ellen DeGeneres, as i understand it, is a pretty decent person in real life/behind the camera.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's glorious when the left starts going after their own.

Endlessly entertaining.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

if i had one wish in this life, it'd be to never have to see someone use terms like "right", "left", "liberal", etc ever again. The way our nation is run goes so far beyond the false dichotomy that until we begin to actually look past it, all we will get is needless bickering and increased suffering.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I grow so tired of this misogynist crap implying women need the help to travel.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ellen should just find herself a nice young man who works so she can stay at home and make babies and supper.

Problem?

Solved.

Next!
edit on 17-8-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't think Ellen is a very good comedian and not that great as a TV show host either. It doesn't surprise me that she presented a joke that fell flat and got some people pissed at her.

As far as her being gay, she sure does have a lot of barely clothed beef cake men paraded around on her talk show. Maybe that is for the straight women in her audience, or the gay men, who knows except that it must be some how good for her ratings.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: MisterSpock

Leftists are increasingly finding themselves with odd conundrums when one of their protected classes behaves insensitively to another one of their protected classes.

So, here we have Ellen, one of the Leftists Gay princesses, being accused of being racist.......for ridiculing a "black" athlete.

You're right.........who has the better hand wins? I would guess Black trumps white/gay, but.....who knows.

Ellen can speak whale.

Yeah, the left was totally confused when Orlando happened.

But it's cool to have the taliban lovin father of the mass murderer hillary supporter, sitting behind hillary at her rally.

So it seems like the LGBTQ'ers are behind even the islamists terrorists.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Chris Rock makes jokes about whites all day long and no one says anything, a homosexual white comedian lady posts a comedy intended photo, and everyone screams racism

Everyone? Or just first-year college students? I'll place my wager now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join