It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy nails Oil wars, Bankers, Terrorism aswell as the ignorance of the people.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Steve hughes on Bankers and Oil wars Vs the real concerns we face like...Second hand smoke.

Putting Conspiracys, Conspiracy theories, Conspiracy theorists Aside the world is going to #. The governments are out of control, are locking people up for smoking weed while they invade other countrys and steal their resources, Defend their corrupt reserve standard, kill leaders they don't like, Bomb innoccents in the name of "stopping terrorism", and creating mass civil unrest causing many second hand murders and rapes for which we the UK And US are responsible.

The only way America and the UK are going to win a war on terrorism is to attack themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

Some of the best communicators of the worlds woes so that we all understand are comedians. Extremely intelligent in their dialogue to be able to deliver a message that crosses political, social and religious boundaries.

Bill Hicks, George Carlin and Steve Hughes are such men - super intelligent in regards social axioms and human interaction with same.

It's a shame many may miss Steves divine wit, 'such is life'

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

This guy is on point!

I have only recently learned of this guy!

As someone who would like to try his hand at stand up in order to discuss the reality of the deception of the world, I have always struggled with making it humorus. This guy nails it like the greats before him!

Thank you for sharing S&F

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amWednesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Comedians like steve hughes, Carlin, Bill, Doug are my idea of "celebs". They talk sense, are intelligent, talented and don't push stupid crap on society brainwashing everyone as they go. The peoples celebrities if you will.

On a side note you have some cool eyes. I don't know if thats photography or an actual representation but still.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Comedy is the art of making good things come from evil.

He was fantastically funny.

The problem is that comedy, in order for it to be funny, has to condense ideas down to very short snippets that are current to a snap shot in time.

Basically comedy is funny because it's simple. The problem is the oversimplification of these problems. Right or wrong, we were going to bite this bullet sooner or later.

What we're seeing is a clash of civilizations. The soldiers of allah want to go back to an era we left, The convert or die era.

The other side(us really), are fighting a resource war with the other major powers. The US saw a window of opportunity to reshape the Middle East as an economic asset. The US government heavily underestimated just how fervently radical Radical Islam can be.

We're sure paying for it now.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

How funny is he...nice...thx for sharing.....

I particularly liked his opinion on Palestine, what a crack up....."they are defending themselves against the worlds 4th largest army with rocks, thats not a terrorist thats an optimist"....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I think the real issue here is, that the US government, and for that matter the governments of all nations, have no right to develop assets in other nations, by way of economic or military warfare against a region. The economic assassins, hitmen with calculators, who helped destabilise and usher in the era of the kingpin south of the US/Mexico border, in Nicaragua, Bogota, Colombia, and elsewhere in the South American continent, are responsible for the state of play down there these days.

Those individuals were on the payroll of America. There is no functional difference here, save for the fact that it was an even stupider idea for the US to attempt to change the Middle East by force, just because it proved difficult to extract mineral resource at a cost effective rate. Regardless of what one may have been led to believe, that is literally all that this whole mess out there was ever about.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said. Its a shame people have to die or become severely crippled for the interests of a few. And whats their reward? abadonment by the same countrys they misguidely served.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
True, but even more accurately I would say "the US government heavily underestimated just how fervently people defend their land". Afghanistan for example has been invaded a dozen times in history, and the US boldly believed it could succeed where the British Empire, the Soviet Union, and even Alexander the Great had failed. American exceptionalism indeed.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What we're seeing is a clash of civilizations. The soldiers of allah want to go back to an era we left, The convert or die era.

An engineered clash of civilizations that is kept alive by secret services and the media. The most backward nation in the ME is Saudi Arabia and they are the best allies of the US in the region, how do you explain that if you think there is a clash of civilizations ? Saddam Hussein and Khadafi weren't religious fanatics, and yet they were targets, why ? They were Arab nationalists, remnants of the 1960 and 1970 era. Assad is the same. In the 60s, 70s, 80s, there was no fundamentalism but only Arab nationalism, but suddenly fundamentalism grew out of hands. The same happened for example in Algeria in the 90s where fanatics with an imported ideology wanted to destroy the secular nationalist state, and some of those terrorists went to Europe and they were protected by France, the UK, Belgium etc..

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Now that was surprising. I thought you just found the Corbett Report on Big Oil.

Shame on me while it's still legal! Steve is a genius though and he has some great points in his show.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You posted one of my youtube videos lol, very awesome!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

We live in upside down world.

After the 9/11 false flag, the US attacked and occupied Afghanistan and Iraq, while waging a non-stop drone war against Yemen and Pakistan.

Under Obama, we have continued the drone attacks while attacking Libya and dropping over 50,000 bombs on Syria.

Yet the world just stands idly by... no sanctions, no UN resolutions, no world-wide military coalition to put an end to American aggression.

Nothing.

The Rothschild central banking scheme has plummeted the entire world into a debt based bankruptcy and theres barely a mention.

Ron Paul tried to take on the Fed but was railroaded by the establishment and sold out by Sanders types.

Business as usual...

edit on 17-8-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It really is crazy. This is why I have taken my self out of society as best I can. I am not proud to be British, I am not proud to be allied with America. For 1 month I have to be a part of society to earn money, The next 2-3 months though I am off the grid, free as I possibly can be in this age of war on liberty.

Conspiracy theories are one of are biggest assets and also are worse enemies. You have a few Nuggets of truth mixed in with some wierd looking rocks. And that makes everything labeled "Conspiracy" an automatic joke regardless of how much more logical it is than the given story.

But people are to busy with their modernised and legalised slavery, Iphones, video games and culture wars to look up and say "# those guys are #ing me up the ass"

We are terrorists now and no one has even noticed. I now fully understand how hitler did what he did. People are #ing dumb.

Are money is owned by the Banks....Are Government basically has a bigger version of a normal bank account. Paying of their interest rate with taxes. Thats why housing prices have been on the constant rise, Banks are pumping societys money back into society and using housing as the funnel. That way they can keep the inflation rates in check and produce a mirage of "Nothing to see here". Result? Houses are #ing expensive and that same money could of been used for the improvment of society. But banks don't want that and banks rule supreme in monetary issues, Big Governments in military issues.

Up yours Society your a #ing joke. Civilisation is as real as Zeus. You show me a country waging terroristic wars and with homeless and starving people on the streets and I will show you a country that isnt civilised.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

Comedians of this ilk are genius's. They can convey complex ideas in simple terms for anyone to understand.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

Comedians of this ilk are genius's. They can convey complex ideas in simple terms for anyone to understand.

Explaining things simply is not the same thing as oversimplification.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The US isn't the only willing party to this.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No indeed.

My own governments stupidity, both in the early days of the War On Terror, and now, has not escaped me in the least.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Neither is the UK or the EU.

Why do some refuse to see the MUTUAL participation of Islamic soldiers from the Middle East in all of this?

Is poisonous ideology a more worthy reason to fight than resources?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

There is only one worthy reason to fight. To defend ones homeland and ones people, and protect ones allies. All other reasons to fight are reasons to do nothing of the sort.

However, sometimes protecting ones homeland, people, and allies, requires one to make better choices about WHO ones enemies ACTUALLY are. Do you want to go for the target your enemy presents to you, or do you want to go for the organgrinders? Because the men with the music box do not live in, or come from the Middle East in the main. The real power players that started this whole crapstorm rolling, are the same ones funding party politics in our nations.

We need to solve that first, because unless we do, nothing we do next will have any lasting impact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join