It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Who cares what an illegal fascist junta can "dig up" through "investigation". This is the same dictatorship that used pictures from the South Ossetia War to claim Russia had invaded them.

Uhhh...Russia DID invade them...Russia admits that now. You are defending old and debunked propaganda. If you are going to sell Russian propaganda at least stay up to date.

Vladimir Putin has admitted for the first time that the plan to annex Crimea was ordered weeks before the referendum on self-determination
www.bbc.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

There are three sides to this story-the right, the left, and the lobbyists.

Both of the major parties have sold policies to lobbyists so said lobbyists can get whatever they want. Allow me to explain the situation in a sandlot way; Two kids have separate lemonade stands but one gets money from his dad to build a better lemonade stand than the other kid, but there is a catch...dad gets free lemonade.

Soon enough the dad with the sons lemonade tells his kid to mow the lawn or he will stop giving him pocket money. That's modern politics.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Not really concern about being bias and having propaganda shoved down my throat. I mean I understand people whom are bias and have different opinions about the state of the world, I get it. But honestly if you believe that HRC is better than Trump as far as "what is left of our constitution", people may understand that America is truly in troubling times.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Being reported on the BBC also.
www.bbc.co.uk...

I knew he was a Plant but I thought a Clinton plant not a dirty commie plant....Oh it just gets more fun each day

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Not really concern about being bias and having propaganda shoved down my throat. I mean I understand people whom are bias and have different opinions about the state of the world, I get it. But honestly if you believe that HRC is better than Trump as far as "what is left of our constitution", people may understand that America is truly in troubling times.

And youre not bias? For every fiber in your being that makes you think you are right, a HRC supporter has just the same notion you do.

Let go.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

Quick question, is money technically "off the books" if it's written in a ledger?

That aside, there is a real danger here. If Trump is elected, before you know it there could be people with dual Russian-American citizenship flooding into our government, taking jobs away from hardworking people with dual Israeli-American citizenship. Certainly we don't want our government influenced by people who have dual citizenship in a brutal, oppressive regime.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I like how discussions are just nothing more but little baby jabs nowadays. No one wants to discuss anymore

And how the sheep follow

edit on 15-8-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Delete tis

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

But honestly if you believe that HRC is better than Trump as far as "what is left of our constitution", people may understand that America is truly in troubling times.

Anyone believes one candidate is better than the other is clueless as far as where our society is headed..

We're going the same direction at the same velocity regardless of which puppet they put in the Whitehouse..

The only thing that changes is your pitiful perception, I guess.. that warm fuzzy feeling you get when your candidate is giving his/her acceptance speech... Yeah...I had that feeling when Obama gave his...

Trump supporters .. should know better!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

I like how discussions are just nothing more but little baby jabs nowadays. No one wants to discuss anymore

And how the sheep follow

There's a decent amount of information to be found in the OP, and the FIRST reply from a member is regarding how "the mainstream media," and outright denies ALL sources.

What makes this even better, is ANYTIME a Hillary thread is created and ANYONE says anything regarding the source - "oh, oh, typical liberal nonsense. Can't discuss the topic so attack the source."

Yet when Trump supporters do it, it's all good!

OP cites Forbes - oh! that's mainstream propoganda!
Bloomberg! Liberal propoganda!

But anytime a thread is created and the "source," originates from some "Christain News Center," or some obscure "Conservative," blog - the source is as firm as steel.

OP made a VERY good point on how within the FIRST page members AUTOMATICALLY jumped to Hillary deflection - and these clowns are the ones that go on tirades about how "Trump isn't a politician, he's going to save me and all of America's problems!," when in reality he's just using Twitter to appeal to the brain dead masses to tell them what they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Right.So we're supposed to believe Trump has sold out to the Russians.While Shrilliary has sold out to every other country.Smh..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

100% spot on. Youd think I was a hillary supporter on ATS by the reactions I get.

Nope, just another citizen more concerned about the sanity level of trump.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Right.So we're supposed to believe Trump has sold out to the Russians.While Shrilliary has sold out to every other country.Smh..

Dont let facts get in the way of what makes you shake your head.

edit on 15-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is damning for Manifort if true, yet both the New York Times article and the officials it cited could only speculate about any wrong-doing. In combination with Manafort's own denial of the accusation, and that of his lawyer's, all we have thus far is conjecture, and politically charged conjecture at that.
edit on 15-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So, according to ATS, both Hillary and Trump are owned by Putin?

Deflection is gaining in speed...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

But honestly if you believe that HRC is better than Trump as far as "what is left of our constitution", people may understand that America is truly in troubling times.

Anyone believes one candidate is better than the other is clueless as far as where our society is headed..

We're both in a conspiracy forum, do you really think I'm just a shallow supporter who's kicking rocks like some racist conservative. Lol Don't judge ats members by that alone

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: RomeByFire

100% spot on. Youd think I was a hillary supporter on ATS by the reactions I get.

Nope, just another citizen more concerned about the sanity level of trump.

Haha, no worries friend I've been called a Clinton supporter by quite a few on ATS. I've been called a liberal by some but I've never once identified as a Democrat and matter of fact the one and only time I've ever voted in my life was for a Republican (Ron Paul).

I. Cannot. Stand. Hillary. Clinton.

I've said this, typed it out, MULTIPLE times - I've been called a supporter and paid government shill (I wish - I pissed away thousands of dollars for a useless college degree - if I could get paid a decent wage to troll people on the Internet, sign me up. I've been through college and worked my ass for absolutely nothing. But hey - I should've went to a better college, am I right?!).

I would like to believe I'm consistent in my views. It doesn't matter what flavor politician or what color they choose to identify with (reminds me of playing CtF when I was ten years old splitting the teams up in 'red v blue') - if they're for authoritarian measures, legislation, and policies - such as Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton - they should not be taken seriously.

Donald Trump read the book "tyranny for morons," and has been pulling from that for a minute now.

"Ban all Muslims. Put them under surveillance. No fly, no gun. Yay for invasion of Libya. Free speech? Foolish people. Sue the # out of someone."

All things Donald Trump has said and/or believed in, but he flip-flops just as often as any other bought and paid for corporate spokesman-esque whore - so I'm really not sure where he exactly stands on his own issues anymore.

And people cheer and parade this man. It's.... scary.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

We're both in a conspiracy forum, do you really think I'm just a shallow supporter who's kicking rocks like some racist conservative. Lol Don't judge ats members by that alone

Well, this is what gets me...Trump supporters on ATS claim to understand the conspiracy/the great ruse...yet they still choose a side..

Why?

To me, that's worse than being one of Hillary's clueless fans..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
[/a reply to: Tucket

Can we all agree the system is broken, corrupt and full of potentially rigged elections year after year? I mean sure, that's what most believe.

But America is bigger than all these issues combined. Voting has some merit at the end, most of your grandparents fought a war so you could vote. Yes, the electoral college decides who votes but what does it matter.
Who cares, just make a choice. Anyone who does not vote is a coward and choosen a "un-American choice".
At the end of the day, nothing really matters on "choice" so you might as well play the game and wait till the entire house of cards fall.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is damning for Manifort if true, yet both the New York Times article and the officials it cited could only speculate about any wrong-doing. In combination with Manafort's own denial of the accusation, and that of his lawyer's, all we have thus far is conjecture, and politically charged conjecture at that.

Exactly like the conjecture swirling around the Clinton Foundation. The difference is that I have heard that Kyiv may extradite Manafort to prosecute corruption charges, and that could complicate things immeasurably.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join