It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Paul Manafort is Trump's Russian Handler...Honestly the evidence is near a mountain at this point.

government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

Mysterious Payments

The developments in Ukraine underscore the risky nature of the international consulting that has been a staple of Mr. Manafort’s business since the 1980s, when he went to work for the Philippine dictator Ferdinand Marcos. Before joining Mr. Trump’s campaign this spring, Mr. Manafort’s most prominent recent client was Mr. Yanukovych, who — like Mr. Marcos — was deposed in a popular uprising.

Before he fled to Russia two years ago, Mr. Yanukovych and his Party of Regions relied heavily on the advice of Mr. Manafort and his firm, who helped them win several elections. During that period, Mr. Manafort never registered as a foreign agent with the United States Justice Department — as required of those seeking to influence American policy on behalf of foreign clients — although one of his subcontractors did.

LINK

So Trumps campaign manager owned the political campaign of Putin's puppet leader in Ukraine before he was deposed.

Manafort even got in on the looting of Ukraine, partnering with a Putin friend to create a shell corporation to sell off Ukraine's state owned cable business.

The role of the offshore companies in business dealings involving Mr. Manafort came to light because of court filings in the Cayman Islands and in a federal court in Virginia related to an investment fund, Pericles Emerging Markets. Mr. Manafort and several partners started the fund in 2007, and its major backer was Mr. Deripaska, the Russian mogul, to whom the State Department has refused to issue a visa, apparently because of allegations linking him to Russian organized crime, a charge he has denied.

And then this..

Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-Russia stance on Ukraine

Why Russia Is Rejoicing Over Trump

Trump, Deferring To Putin, Deleted GOP Platform's Call To Supply Ukraine With Lethal Defensive Weapons

Donald Trump, the Russian developer and the Mafia convict

Trump’s NATO Skepticism Raises Alarm for Allies Near Russia

Donald Trump lavishes praise on 'leader' Putin

And no I can't make this stuff up..JUST TODAY

Ivanka Trump Hanging Out in Croatia With Vladimir Putin's Girlfriend

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well all this propaganda really makes me want to vote Trump twice with all these MSM articles. Oh boy, how authentic these are. I mean compared to HRC corruption I would imagine any story blown out of proportion

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Well all this propaganda really makes me want to vote Trump twice with all these MSM articles. Oh boy, how authentic these are. I mean compared to HRC corruption I would imagine any story blown out of proportion

I expect nothing less. I suggest you vote three times
...and also look up "propaganda" in the dictionary.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Stuff like this is why I vote third party. On the plus side, the Trump/Russia connection may prevent the war that HRC and company are dead set on starting.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Most people don't or won't vote this year. If you want to vote 3p, good luck throwing the vote in the garbage. I mean this is probably the greatest form of entertainment I have ever had in any election... That is not a good thing to say. I'm being cynical

Damn I miss Ron Paul

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Amazing isn't it?, the effect of the Cult of Personality.

Trump is Putin's puppet.
Trump went into debt with the Russian mob when the western banking system cut him off.
Putin owns him.

Unfortunately all the evidence in the world wont convince loyal followers, all they see is Trump.

K~

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I guess all of this is designed to make us feel much better about Hillary's efforts as Secretary of State to trade favors and money with the Russians through the Clinton Foundation.

Nice.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I will be happy to read these links to listed corruption with trump if you will commit to reading about the corruption with clinton and the clinton foundation.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I guess all of this is designed to make us feel much better about Hillary's efforts

All of this isn't designed to do anything apart from present facts and evidence. There are legal documents and open investigations and Trumps own words and even accounts by GOP Committee chair-people being bullied by strange men representing the Trump campaign into changing language in the platform..

Diana Denman proposed language that called for “providing lethal defensive weapons” to Ukraine.

Her amendment was put on hold so that Republican staff could work with Denman on the language.

What followed was a back and forth between Denman and the Trump campaign, according to Denman.

“They were over sitting in chairs at the side of the room,” Denman said of two men who said they working for the Trump campaign, one of whom was Gordon. “When I read my amendment, they got up and walked over and talked to the co-chairmen and they read it. That’s when I was told that it was going to be tabled.”

Denman says the two men took a copy of her amendment back to their chairs, then made calls on their cellphones. Later, she said the two members of Trump’s team claimed to have called the campaign’s New York headquarters, and that her amendment needed to be changed.

www.thedailybeast.com...

And Hell...A Pic Ivanka posted to FB today of her touring Croatia with Vladimir Putin's Girlfriend!

edit on 15-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The best thing to do at this point is disqualify both candidates, scrap the current election and start over.

Followed by an apology to Ron Paul.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
TOPIC: TRUMP campaign and connection to Russia..

Only page one here and people seem to be allergic to discussing the actual OP?

Plenty of threads discussing alleged Clinton Corruption...the only reason to attempt to change the subject to that here is for derail.

originally posted by: Jordan River I mean compared to HRC corruption

originally posted by: ParadigmMindthe war that HRC and company are dead set on starting.

originally posted by: loam
I guess all of this is designed to make us feel much better about Hillary's efforts as Secretary of State

originally posted by: shooterbrody

the corruption with clinton and the clinton foundation.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It doesn't seem like the best decision to hire a man as your campaign manager who was so mired in the Ukraine/Russian mess of affairs which have been going on for decades. But this was all before he was Trump's CM. Trump's wife Melania has friends from those regions so naturally, Trump will have ties as well and he hired the best man for the job.

It may be that Trump is what's needed to assist in the relationship between Ukraine and Russia. Instead of pledging to give weapons to Ukraine, Trump is opting for 'appropriate assistance'. Is it possible that giving weapons to our current flavor of the month doesn't seem to bode well for them or us? The Republicans need to quit contributing to wars, propagating cold wars, throughout the world and work towards world peace......and I can't believe I just said that. But yeah, world peace.

Trump is a mix of RINO and DINO, PINO and LINO so you put them all together and you get......outside of the box Trump. A loud mouthed, opinionated, spoiled, outrageous, but largely successful person who throws a whole new ingredient into American politics. Proving to be interesting and pissing just about all politicians off.

Should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Denman says the two men took a copy of her amendment back to their chairs, then made calls on their cellphones. Later, she said the two members of Trump’s team claimed to have called the campaign’s New York headquarters, and that her amendment needed to be changed.

www.thedailybeast.com...

FYI - It is entirely plausible with Manaforts close personal, professional and financial relationship with Russian Organized Crime and Political Leaders that this was a trade.

Manafort gets the language struck in the GOP platform supporting Ukraine...they promise the DNC email leak. Tit for tat.
Non-political, independent hackers and tech experts have directly traced those leaks to Russian Intelligence.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Tomato-tomahta Big difference-no. How do you think they get this rich? Selling vacuums door to door? It's a dirty little world out there-and they are all connected-just to different dots.

The future economics of this world will be dependent on cooperating economics but the average American will see that as terrorism. Read economist Peter Drucker's prediction of the world's future economy. We will all be in it together and Trump's relationships with unsavory types may just increase our economy; or so say many economists.

No, I do not like Trump.

No, I can't stand Hillary even worse.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it.

Its only propaganda when it says something you dont think is true.
edit on 15-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This thread's subject was POORLY WORDED yesterday, but the content is the same...

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just an FYI for those who don't feel like duplicating your posts over 2 threads.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
why do people think that if you expose Trump then that means you're supporting Hillary and if you expose Hilary that means you're supporting Trump ? i cant understand the logic here , just admit it you are stuck with the two that were forced on you , the 3rd party is no where to be found in the media , not to mention the manipulated electronic voting system.

God help you Americans

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
It doesn't seem like the best decision to hire a man as your campaign manager who was so mired in the Ukraine/Russian mess of affairs which have been going on for decades. But this was all before he was Trump's CM.

Manafort still has a office in Ukraine.

Mr. Manafort continued working in Ukraine after the demise of Mr. Yanukovych’s government, helping allies of the ousted president and others form a political bloc that opposed the new pro-Western administration.

Some of his aides were in Ukraine as recently as this year, and Ukrainian company records give no indication that Mr. Manafort has formally dissolved the local branch of his company, Davis Manafort International, directed by a longtime assistant, Konstantin V. Kilimnik.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This thread's subject was POORLY WORDED yesterday, but the content is the same...

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just an FYI for those who don't feel like duplicating your posts over 2 threads.

My thread discusses the broader implications of Trump being owned by Russian interests.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Who cares what an illegal fascist junta can "dig up" through "investigation". This is the same dictatorship that used pictures from the South Ossetia War to claim Russia had invaded them.

Putin should just invade in full force and put an end to Poroshenko and his fascist gang.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join