It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Apologies.

You're right, he did say that.

And that makes sense. Only alcoholic wife-beaters are voting for Trump.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

There is no ethical highroad on either side of the two party system....

One side defends in the press the oppressed and disadvantaged, and tosses crumbs that keep them in the same place....

The other side, accepts the illusion that they can't possibly win the oppressed folks' vote because budget analysts say so....

The folks on the poverty line, have been used for years as a wedge between parties...

It's time that BOTH parties actually help.... deeds not words.... the poor and disadvantaged should be pissed...

I don't blame them... Dems shouldn't count on them as a voter base, and Reps should grow some stones and get into the mix and give those who fall under the poverty line, a path to climb out of that category...

I think that offered a handout, and an opportunity to be self sufficient, most folks would choose the latter...

The poor should not be a forgotten voter base, from either party....

They have been ignored too long by BOTH major political parties...

It's a shame.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Apologies.

You're right, he did say that.

And that makes sense. Only alcoholic wife-beaters are voting for Trump.

I'm sure the alcoholic, wife-beater is also a racist.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If she get's in then declares WWIII, we'll come looking for you.

But alas, she's not getting in is she.
So relax and enjoy the few moments of self deluded glory you have left.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

And bald. They are all bald.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow. Seven pages and only 3 Hillary supporters? Don't be shy people. Be like Trump! Speak your mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
what you say is true.
but in the upside down world we live in today...sadly it will never happen.
the world is bonkers..plain and simple, sick and diseased.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I will be voting for Clinton and so will my parents

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wanted Bernie....Bernie was my man...but if not him then I'm with Her....I really think what will happen the next 4 years is already planned they just need a figure head and somneone to blame.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

my condolences.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

It's interesting how you said you've never read the bible but you quote it in one of your other threads

I said I'm not a christian. I never said I haven't read the bible. I've read 3 different versions of the bible from front to back. Just curious but what thread did I quote the bible in?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There's no other choice but to vote Hillary. Republicans sh#t the bed and found the one candidate who can't beat her. Republicans opted for a complete lunatic who's greatest talent is dividing people and talking crazy. I'm not impressed with name-calling. I'm not convinced that empowering racists and supporting war crimes is the way to go. I'll vote Hillary.

But then again I don't fit Trump's demographic... you know... those "disenfranchised" people traditionally labeled as "stupid", "racists", and "bigots". But to the people that are, I have no doubt he sounds amazing.

Good luck in November.

edit on 14-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Don't ever give up.... the day you do.... you are only falling prey to the plans of those who could give a rats ass about you, or I... Dem or Rep... Rich or Poor... Black or White... Gay or Straight... etc etc etc.....

Is it any wonder why they still use the words to herd, while offering zero solutions?

We need to send a shockwave into their hive in DC....

Send the lifers packing... if that means voting for someone new, and someone from the party you align yourself, so be it...

We did it in Virginia when we sent the #2 man in the House Eric Cantor, packing.... so I know it can be done...

You just have to ignore the hyper focus on the minor dividing issues that keep protesters without message...

I think on the whole, everyone is TIRED of those in our government, spending too much time blaming each other, telling the voters that it's not our fault, when in reality, they haven't done SHYTE in decades to address the concerns of the folks who voted them in...

Once we, as citizens, realize that it's the House Senate elections every 2 years that matter.. we will put a dent into that group of folks who love to argue in 3 min segments on the MSM, yet spend most of their time living large off the hard earned tax that we provide their salaries with.

Make no mistake... the DEMS and REPS have played us all as fools for decades....

Until we accept that, and break free of our comfort zone.... rely on our own experience, not get divided from those who have done nothing for us, we will be what they laugh at us about, the sheeple, the ignorant..

Break free... seek truth... form your own opinion, don't forego your right to make your own decision...

It's not my way or the highway... it may be 100 ways and the compromise created the highway...

Rambling again..
simply put, make those who want power EARN YOUR VOTE.... don't let others decide for you, it's a precious thing, our right to vote... let's not take it too lightly and let those in power pull your lever on voting day...

/ramble

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: jhn7537

The bottom line is, Hillary supports the Democratic Party Platform, and so do I. The Donald doesn't. The Donald supports the Republican Party Platform, something I can't vote for, no matter what.

It always comes back to partisan politics. Regardless of the ethics of the candidate, if the person has an R or a D after their name, they get the vote.

Regardless of ethics?

Do you understand what a party platform is?

In my opinion everything about the Republican Platform is unethical. And Trump doesn't hold the ethical highroad when being compared to the Clintons, in my opinion. I won't support support any Republican or anyone who supports their unethical platform.

So, do you just dismiss/ignore all the crimes Hillary has committed/commits?

This is what's wrong with this country and the "2-party" system... People openly voting for a criminal and major national security risk due to their party allegiance is messed up

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And there's the Liberal bigotry.
"You don't think like we do, so you must be dumb"

Do you really think your blind support of a proven pathological liar says great things about your intellect?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

This is what's wrong with this country and the "2-party" system... People openly voting for a criminal and major national security risk due to their party allegiance is messed up

Isn't it also just as messed up that due to party allegiance people will be voting for a clueless idiot with the temperament of a six year old? Neither Clinton or Trump deserve the White House but when it comes down to it Clinton is the only one capable of doing the job between the two. I was hoping for a Sanders Paul face-off but those people were actually worth voting for.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So you're the One!!! Just kidding, but honestly, I don't know anyone who is planning on voting for Hilary, and almost everyone I knew voted for Obama in '08. There were a few people who are still under the false impression that Republicans are Conservatives, but mostly Dems or independents who voted for Obama.

Now, I know a few Trump voters-to-be, and a huge pile of abstainers. Most of my family and friends are either abstaining completely, in an effort to keep our consciences clear ("don't blame me" lol.) Turnout numbers will be interesting. Which candidates potential voters are less apathetic and stringing their candidate up on the world's most prominent puppet strings?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Well, your post exemplifies exactly the kind of thing I'd expect someone who supports her to say. It's very sad. You're classless, speaking about others in that way. Are you trying to generalize Trump supporters as alcoholics? Are you saying that liberals aren't alcoholics?

But keep being proud of the fact that you think with your heart and not your brain. In truth, you should be embarrassed of yourself because you're beyond ignorant. I know Hillary supporters--and while I don't agree with them, I can say that at least they aren't petty like you.

The only thing your vote says to me is that you like your right to vote--which is cool. You should've let your vote just do your talking because all you did was prove that you don't know what you're talking about. You gave me no good reasons that you have for wanting to vote for her--because you don't even have any.

And you know what? I think it's really quite unfortunate that you're willfully ignorant-- and proud of it .

edit on 15-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

So any new member who happens to support Clinton is a paid shill?.
No wonder you have ended up with those two....

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Reminds me of this. George Carlin is my hero by the way.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join