It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random aviation photos

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
WSINT-19A. Plus 10 that came over Amarillo, plus the players from Nellis.

ETA: At least 13 C-130s, and 13 C-17s involved. They went out to Texas Dry Lake and landed, before returning to either Nellis or their home stations.

edit on 6/8/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
AN-124 back at Moffett

Plus some random B-1RD's

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I'd love to see what they're hauling around.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I'd love to see what they're hauling around.

Not really sure. I never seem to catch them loading or unloading. They let one of our flight crews walk around the aircraft (man I was pissed I was not working that day) and don't seem that concerned by security

Also they are always on the Moffett Side and never where I always see C-17 or C-5 loading stuff.

I wonder if its unclassified stuff going into the various wind tunnels of the National Full Scale Aerodynamics Complex

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

More than likely. I don't see them getting anything really good, although I've seen them go into Nellis in the middle of the night.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Technically not a photo so my apologies, but was on another thread about US airliners over Iran and I was just checking out flight radar. I reckon this looks spectacular from the ground seeing all the contrails and the air traffic which is over Iraq right now

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

clearly they are chemtrailing Iraq because....reasons...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Of course! Forgive me I've be been working all day and this slipped my mind

edit on 21-6-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Some seriously crazy skills 4 minutes in. Trying to keep the wallet shut.

Damn this was meant for the videos thread.
edit on 25-6-2019 by Woody510 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
EDIT: Uploads failed trying again

Been a bit quiet on this forum lately. took a trip to my local regional airport which is about a 20 mins drive from me. I always arrive at the quiet times but here are 3 pics, best of the ones I took. An easy jet that has just landed and a Ryanair departing. I was hoping the wind was going to be blowing the correct way as my shooting location, I'd get a great view of wheels touching down but unfortunately they were landing at the far end of the runway.

There is actually an Vulcan bomber at the airport and they sometimes do open days every other weekend of the month I've been meaning to go, it's on my agenda to get some pics of that.
edit on 6-7-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The RyanAir photo won't upload
edit on 6-7-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There we go

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

video is on the frogfoot. i couldnt help but notice a commercial GPS receiver in one of the shots.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Swung by Boeing at Boeing field and the new Vietnam memorial at the Museum of Flight this morning.

Parking can be a little tough in the Boeing parking lot with all those MAX's taking up the premium spots. Lol.

Vietnam memorial:

edit on 9-7-2019 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Some new images of F-117 and been taken with a strange paint scheme on it. I don't have the knowledge to start a new thread about it so here's the link I found the images on and the images them selfies

Link: combataircraft.keypublishing.com... rQcds0XWAudB2mXDF0

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Probably testing out if they can colorize the F-35s when they stand up at Nellis in a few years.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
While I'm here, was spotting at my local regional airport. Noticed one or two more spotters from my location which I found odd as the usual air traffic are your RyanAir 737s and EasyJet air buses (I'll try not to bore you with pics of those but I have a few good shots of them), a DC-3 and two Beechcraft Model 18s stopped for fuel after performing at the Flying Legends airshow at Duxford

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A380 going into Paris hit a flock of birds. There were other pictures but I think I they were a bit to nasty for this innocent forum

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I've seen a lot worse than the ones you didn't post. It gets really ugly when they get through the bulkhead.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I'd hate to be the person who has the job of cleaning the bits of dead bird lol, going by the images I didn't post it hit a flock of starlings. God knows what it would look like if they were bigger birds

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join